PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Sep 30, 2023

File a complaint to PepsiCo India

Having problems with PepsiCo India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PepsiCo India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PepsiCo India

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

PepsiCo India reviews & complaints(939)

H
Harshit9917
from Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Sep 30, 2023
Oct 3, 2023
This thread was updated on Oct 3, 2023

I found a dead spider in the packet of lays chips
PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi @Harshit9917, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Söhag
    Sep 17, 2023
    Sep 19, 2023
    This thread was updated on Sep 19, 2023

I just bought a kurkure pack of 5 rs.in which I should get 18gm.but it is having less quantity in weight.
    I have the pack intact.after touching the pack I understood that it has very less quantity.i[censored] have anything to say then mail me at "[protected]@gmail.com"
    Fooling customers is not cool
    Planning to go to court
    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi @Söhag, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Sep 15, 2023
      Sep 19, 2023
      This thread was updated on Sep 19, 2023

I bought 5 Rs. Lays West Indies Hot n Sweet chilli and found small amount of chips and only air inside. Kindly resolve the issue.
      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Karthikkummara
        Aug 21, 2023
        Aug 28, 2023
        This thread was updated on Aug 28, 2023

I bought a Lays American style cream & onion flavour.And I found that the packet is empty but it is filled with air and unopened. Still even now I didn't opened it.They cheated me. Please give compensation for that. I hope and I request you to solve this issue as soon as possible.
        PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Karthikkummara, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Karthikkummara
          Aug 21, 2023
          Aug 28, 2023
          This thread was updated on Aug 28, 2023

Website:WWW.pepsicoindia.co.in

I bought a Lays American style cream & onion flavour.And I found that the packet is empty but it is filled with air and unopened. Still even now I didn't opened it. I hope and I request you to solve this issue as soon as possible.

V
            Vaibrko
            from Una, Gujarat
            Aug 13, 2023
            Aug 14, 2023
            This thread was updated on Aug 14, 2023

On 13th August we order a cold drink on doon eating point Rajput sabha while drinking we found rust and no fizz in the drink while complaining the waiter said we cant say anything it comes from the company Batch no is BHP946B06623
            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi @Vaibrko, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

B
              Bhuwan1978
              from Jaipur, Rajasthan
              Jul 8, 2023
              Jul 10, 2023
              This thread was updated on Jul 10, 2023

Address:Shop 3 Balaji Market Mahapura, Mahapura bus stand. Jaipur. Rajasthan

We are a retailer from Mahapura Jaipur we have been associated with Pepsi for last 3 years with 100%exclusivity to the brand. We recently had a issue of expiry stock which we reported to our local TSM Mr Shiv Kumar, surprisingly he refused to exchange the same giving us excuse that the goods were not purchased under his tenure (he has recently been transferred to our area) we are feeling quite cheated and helpless for no fault of our. Please help us.
              PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi @Bhuwan1978, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Jul 4, 2023
                Jul 7, 2023
                This thread was updated on Jul 7, 2023

Tropicana tetra pack with out cap

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration regarding a recent purchase of Tropicana juice from your company. Unfortunately, the Tropicana Tetra Pack I received was missing its cap, which has left me dissatisfied with the product.
                On july 4th 2023, purchased a Tropicana Tetra Pack from a local grocery store. Upon opening the package, I discovered that the cap, which is essential for maintaining the freshness and preventing...
                sudhir chaurasia
                from Delhi, Delhi
                Jun 11, 2023
                Jun 13, 2023
                This thread was updated on Jun 13, 2023

Address:RAJU TEA AND PAAN GROUND G-95, MANISH GLOBAL MALL DWARKA SECTOR 22, NEW DELHI 110075

Hello sir myself Sudhir Chaurasia i am a storekeeper an i sell your pepsico product l a lots but i have facing issue since 2 months my refrigerator is not working and i complaint every week in every sections of yours technical and executive but they not giving me positive response they change my refrigerator 4 times but every time they give me faulty refrigerator because of that i have to bear execess loss in my bussiness if you are not capable to resolve my problem than tell me i n future i prefer to not sale your pepsico product. so kindly solve my problem otherwise contact me and tell me .
                thanks

NEEDFULL STORE KEEPER OF PEPSICO
                RAJU TEA AND PAAN
                +[protected]
                PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi @sudhir chaurasia, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

R
                  Rohan satihal
                  Jun 8, 2023
                  Jun 9, 2023
                  This thread was updated on Jun 9, 2023

Address:India

Please just put some chips in the packet it is totally filled with air quality.
                  Try to understand 50rs chips packet contains only 20 rs amount that much.
                  Before while behind some years those were the days the lays quality and quantity was perfect just try to improve the quantity as well.
                  How to buy the chips packet knowing there will be no quantity of chips in it.
                  Your brand might be replaced by another brand if chances taken.
                  PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Rohan satihal, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

R

Urgent: Unjust Closure of PepsiCo Distributorship and Allegations of Corruption

Address:INDIA
                    Website:www.pepsicoindia.co.in

Dear Pepsico Management,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a grave matter that has adversely affected my long-standing business relationship with Pepsico. As a reputed and established Super Stockist of Pepsico products for over 10 years, it deeply saddens me to report an unfortunate incident involving some individuals within your organization.

It has come to my attention...
                    Kumarrohan67
                    from Saharsa, Bihar
                    Jun 7, 2023
                    Jun 12, 2023
                    This thread was updated on Jun 12, 2023

Cooling charge of atleast 5 rupees above the MRP on cold drinks is charged in all the shops in my area .
                    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi @Kumarrohan67, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Tanmay428
                      from Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Jun 3, 2023
                      Jun 6, 2023
                      This thread was updated on Jun 6, 2023

Address:Vlvg hostel, cama lane ghatkopar west, mumbai

While drinking slice i got a something in my mouth, it tasted very, i don't know what it is, but its definitely shouldn't be in that bottle, n for that i should be compensated
                      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi @Tanmay428, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Tej22
                        May 28, 2023
                        Jun 6, 2023
                        This thread was updated on Jun 6, 2023

I had bought a small slice bottle on May 22. When I took the first sip, I felt something in my mouth. When I checked I found paper like substance (not sure what exactly was that). Please have a look. Hopefully the Company will look into this.
                        PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi @Tej22, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

J
                          Jerrie_aj
                          May 24, 2023
                          May 29, 2023
                          This thread was updated on May 29, 2023

Address:Gurgaon Sector 62, Gurgaon, Delhi
                          Website:www.pepsicoindia.co.in

I bought 2 lays packets and other snacks from a shop near my office. One of the packets was empty and only had air and few broken pieces of chips inside. I'm completely disappointed that a packaging that said "20% More chips" had no chips at all. I would request pepsico to resolve this colossal issue that a lot of customers are facing. I bought 10rs worth of air.
                          PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi @Jerrie_aj, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Shivam@12344321

Pepsi retailer fridge:
                            Fridge is not cooling

Mobile no. [protected]
                            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi @[protected]@12344321, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Nikita260791
                              from Bengaluru, Karnataka
                              May 20, 2023
                              Jun 14, 2023
                              This thread was updated on Jun 14, 2023

I have been eating Kurkure since my childhood, but it has been over a year that Kurkure does not taste the same.
                              I do not think I would be buying Kurkure again. Hope the company would fix the issue or Pepsico is taking some revenge from Kurkure.
                              Please look into the issue
                              PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi @Nikita260791, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

Tanishq21
                                May 10, 2023
                                May 15, 2023
                                This thread was updated on May 15, 2023

It's not a complain about the product quality or anything just the availability of this product is the issue as I am in Delhi and in this capital region I still am not able to get a single packet of it
                                PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi @Tanishq21, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

C
                                  crispy corner
                                  from Kulgam, Jammu and Kashmir
                                  May 2, 2023
                                  May 4, 2023
                                  This thread was updated on May 4, 2023

Address:crispy corner mirbazar kulgam road

Sales manager kulgam is distributing refrigerators among friends and those who are running small retail shops in villages.we are running a fastfood restaurant along with pepsi drinks on a 24 hour buzy road, we have been neglected for refrigerator last as well as this year too.we are asking them since 1 and 1/2 years, now we stopped to sell your product too.
                                  If we didn't get any response with 2-3 days, then we will contact any other company for their products.thankyou
                                  PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi @crispy corner, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.

nandangupta28
                                    from New Delhi, Delhi
                                    Apr 29, 2023
                                    May 4, 2023
                                    This thread was updated on May 4, 2023

I have bought a new sealed packet of Doritos Nacho cheese from the market and when I opened the packet of Doritos Nacho cheese, found that there was fungus and all the Doritos chips were sticked to each other and very foul smell was coming up. The packet was completely sealed and puffed.
                                    The expiry date on the packet was of 18/08/2023.
                                    Kindly look into it and take appropriate steps on this and I have attached the images too and I have already disposed the packet.
                                    Waiting for the solution over this.
                                    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi @nandangupta28, kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com. We will connect with you shortly.