PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 21, 2022

File a complaint to PepsiCo India

Having problems with PepsiCo India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PepsiCo India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PepsiCo India

PepsiCo India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 224 020

View more phone numbers

PepsiCo India reviews & complaints(864)

There is no availability of Cheetos masala balls in Picnic garden, Kolkata and other nearby places. Moreover, it is hardly available online as well. Please look after this issue and bring back Cheetos .
PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
Hi, Even I have been facing the same issue, really trying to find this pack, but cannot find it anywhere at all since a long time. Would really appreciate if Pepsico can help. Thanks

Hi Team,

We got cheated by customer executive who said us that the product can be ordered in bulk and we receive good margin and discount, since we were concerned about expiry, he said he will replace it, Also shop was opened on March 2021, they sent us Jan and Feb products. Now it's expired and he lies now saying they never said that they would take an expired item. We are totally disappointed with this since we have a huge...

The Pepsi Dealer for sonawari does not seem to be interested to boost the products of Pepsi India. He did not agree to supply the required Pepsi items less than 20 thousand at a time when the season is at its peak nowadays. While delivering the fridge against the cash payment he had no problem but to continue the supplies he is reluctant. The distributor from any nearest destination may plz.be asked to make supplies to me otherwise I've no other alternative other than to approach some other reputed company so as to subdue the difficulties being faced by me
    Jun 15, 2022
    PepsiCo India Customer Care's response
    Hi Abdul Majeed Bhat, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

Pepsico India — Forcing to sale expired product

My shop is based in jogeshwari east and they are forcing me to sale expired mirinda to the end customer and I asked for replacement and they are denying.i am reachable on [protected].
      Minakshi chetia...

I get fake product from a shopkeeper
      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pepsico India — Lack of service and supplies .

This is to inform you that I am a restaurant owner from ISM, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, IND, Pin - 826004.
        My firm is facing trouble and hassled due to irregular service and irresponsive behaviour from our local dealers . Even after so many queries and informations for the required products, no one is there to look after the company services .
        Even I've complained to concerned company employees about this but they are also ignoring...

Pepsico India — Voltas deep fridger provided by company

Reminder 1:
        Hello, I am a resident of Ayar bazaar varanasi, uttar pradesh
        We have purchased a good amount of PepsiCo products around 30, 000 to get a Voltas deep fridger, that recently got damaged and we tried around 2-4 days to contact the manufacturer to investigate and solve the problem . But they are not picking up aur calls from that day when we told them the issue .
        My father has 85% disability and he cannot go...

Good morning this is ramit, a retailer in the small town namely, AKHNOOR. Here the company has distributed racks for displaying chips and all that ...
        Since we are selling for the last 17 years we have got only 1 rack since its inception. Now the area sales manager is ignoring and the distributor is ignoring us by not giving us the rack and making irrelevant excuses.
        Pleass sort this issue be fairly and transparently.
        Ramit gupta
        181201 - pincode
        PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Ramit Gupta, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
        Hi Ramit Gupta, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Grievance regarding the "Refrigerator"

Dear sir:-
          As your Goodself is noticed that i am Working with your company from last 6 or 7 years but unfortunately I have found that your company seems fraud because of the following reasons:
          a) You have promised us we will provide you the refrigerator if you will work with us, your dealer MAHA COOL AND JAVAID BHAT has not provided the same to me b) Your runner has assured...

Sir we are dealing with Pepsico india since last 25 years, we had a shop named Harish General Store at Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 208002. The area in charge person are Manish Awasthi, Vikram Sonker, Kishan Soni, I am very sorry to say they take order in this season as per availability which not delivered with different excuses. Please take immediate action as we are monopoly vendor. My shop address is 113/156 Swaroop Nagar.

Pepsico India — Bad Behaviour

I'm Ashish Rayal From Rishikesh.
            I have my shop near shivpuri Rishikesh . My complent against Pepsi distributor I don't know his name His service is very bad and his behavior with me so bad. He is so rude and arrogant. we have a shop for a decade now so we have a old freez of pepsi too he was talking to me with abusive language he said if you don’t buy something i will take the fridge back and he was threatening me also he said i...

No shop board
            No rack
            They take charges for board and rack
            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Reyaz Qazi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
            Hi Reyaz Qazi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Pepsico India — Not able to deliver cold drink and water

I am from Orai U.P. Distr Jalaun here dealer is nor providing cold drink cane and water there staff is very rediculous and unbehaved culture and ### way of talking so kindly handle & make it clear, are they able to provide stock or not

Hotel Anandi Inn
              [protected]...

Fridge is not cooling
              PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am owner of Harish General Store, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur (208001). We are proud to say that we are dealing with PepsiCo India since last 25+ years. We never loose our bond even in pandemic, but very unfortunate to say that first time since last 15 days we are not getting proper delivery, even what we(vendors) order to the salesman that not get delivered and delivery vehicle is coming anyway in the area. For information we are buying from SK Trading and salesman name is Manish Awasthi and Vikram Sonker.
                PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Alalwani, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
                Hi Alalwani, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

I bought a packet o[censored]ncle Chips from BigBasket and the sealed packet weighs less than the weight mentioned it. Please let me know what can be done in this matter.
                  PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Shreya Singh, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

In advertisement they shown that when you will drink this drink you get full energy and you do any thing in just a second, but when I drink this drink I don't get any energy they show the fake ads about the product.🥴
                    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently, I purchased a Packet o[censored]ncle Chips Spicy treat. I found a strand of hair inside the packet. I couldn't eat further.

I have been a regular consumer of this particular chips but not anymore. This was so disappointing on your part. I have never faced such issue before, with any other brand. I never expected that it will be so unhygienic.
                      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Pepsico India — Buy Mountain Dew and get Dead Carpenter Ants as garnish in the bottle

Hi All,

I recently ordered Mountain dew in a small restaurant. The guy came with a bottle of dew and opened it for me. Since I was having my dinner I didn't check the bottle (normally people directly take a sip) and took a big sip as I was really thirsty. To my surprise it tasted bland like sweet water. There's wasn't any fizz at all. I wondered and looked at the bottle. I could see something moving in the bottle. I shaked...

Hi sir/madam, we drank a 200ml pepsi softdrink at shajis dhaba restaurant located at coimbatore to pollachi bypass road(malumichampatti), and they charges 20rs per bottle, when we ask price of 10rs, which shows in Bottle, they simply said "its a older one sir new price is 20rs". 10rs 20rs not a issues, the real issue is they sales at above MRP and they lie about the price. i hope you take a look at this matter.