PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to PepsiCo India

Having problems with PepsiCo India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PepsiCo India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PepsiCo India

122002

PepsiCo India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 224 020

PepsiCo India reviews & complaints(823)

As mentioned above I have three children. As usual I purchased Lays from my nearby shop. But this time it became danger for my kids health. My three children consumed Lays manufactured by Pepsico India on Jan 16th, 2022 & they got sick. They were taken to the hospital for treatment. How irresponsible are this company? Why are they serving the spoilt things to the consumer? Already Lays like chips aren't good for kids including adult. But still kids are irritating parents to buy it for them. Parents like me occassionally buy Lays for their kids. But still due to bad food quality they got sick #BanLaysAndSaveLives
PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shop is in vellore nearby jayanthibakery.. I'm purchasing and selling pepsi company product more than 15 yrs...
    Hi sir

We have cool drink shop and have a fridge provided by pespi which is not working from past 2 weeks.br...

Your distributor in ajmer is not suplying lays chips at ajmer railway station as your brand is approved for selling by north western railway from last 2yars, but your distributor is not intrested to supply lays chips at ajmer railway station

Indian
      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought Lays west indies packet from supermarket, Kerala, Kannurpin code : 670106. Today i Am very much disappointment with...

Pepsico India — Fridge complaint

Respected Sir / madam,
        I am a hotel owner n 4 years old customer of pepsico..my fridge had a major issue of compressor...

Pepsico India — Vici cooler

From last 3 year pepsi executive just fooling me about giving vici cooler.. So i borrowed a vici cooler from one of my friend...
        Hope you are doing good.
        Sir I am having a confectionery shop and continuously buying your lays chips from your authorized distributor (Vardhman Traders, Opposite Jain Mandir, Muneem Colony, Muzaffarnagar, U.P.).
        Sir I have been continuously requesting to your sales manager Mr. Shalin Bhatnagar whose mobile numbers are [protected] and [protected]. It has been past near about 10 months but he is just making excuses and not replacing my some expiry chips.
        So it is humble request to you please arrange someone to replace these expiry chips. I shall be highly obliged to you.
        Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards
        Jitender Singh
        M/s Shri Balaji Confectionery
        Shop-113, Kookra Road, Near Balaji Mandir,
        New Mandi, Muzaffarnagar, U.P.
        Mobile-[protected]
        PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

Pepsico India — Refrigerator related issues

Respected Sir/Ma'am
          Its to bring to your kind notice that the refrigerator provided to us has stopped working and its...

One of Miranda shop keeper is selling expiry date mirinda.
          And he is refusing to take it back .
          Shop name india lauge hindoli pincode 323023
          PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lehar Soda being manufactured at Greater Noida plant is very weak & not good in taste.I purchase 5 bottles twice were found very weak soda.
            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ca ke dwara kidnep Or distubtur ke dwara lut kr paise lekr gya h jiski police sation me bhi complit ho gai h or mere pss recording h jisme pepsi ka ca mere pasie lekr gya h or uski dhamki jo muzhe de rha h recording h
              My cont no [protected]

Pepsico India — Unaccountable and Misbehave

Now I am your new customer and i opened my shop last 6 (six) months ago.
                I'm sorry. I am forced to complain that DEBNATH...

1. There becomes only 3 times recharge on Airtel no. By code on packet code .
                2.why this is only 3 times only
                3. I changed my sim service to Airtel for recharge
                4 .I switched to pepsico brand from other brand for saving my recharge money for net
                5. So my complain is this there become bold letters msg that recharge only 3 times per user .

Pepsico India — Lays stand

Hi sir this is sameer akram I'm from telengana state, vikarabad town I have a cafe and I used to purchase lays every week...
                  Respected Sir/Madam
                  I am Sahil Varia. I had bought a Lay's Classic Slated 10 Rupees packet and the quantity in the...
                  I recently bought a Tropicana juice with a cap seal, the inner seal is broken, felt disgusting!
                  PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Dear Sir/ma'am,
                    I'm very disheartened to inform you that I bought 6 packs o[censored]ncle chips @₹10 out of which I got 4 packs alright and fine but the other two have very very less chips and its weight is approximately 5g. One of the packs were opened by me mistakenly but the other one is intact in its true condition.
                    As a sincere consumer I thought it might help the company and the community.

Thanks and regards