Patel Infosoft Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Mar 29, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to Patel Infosoft

Having problems with Patel Infosoft?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patel Infosoft customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patel Infosoft

Patel Infosoft Website

Patel Infosoft Head Office Address

A/111 Radhe Kishan Villa Opp. Topaz Restaurant, Above Vodafone Store, Near Jaymala Bus Stop, Isanpur
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Patel Infosoft Phone Numbers

Patel Infosoft reviews & complaints(25)

I am following this company from 2014 to onwards and finally say about this company that all works are fake work and this company is 100% cheater company..The owner of this company is a intelligent and silent scam..I loss about 70000 rupees to this company to believing on them..So, kindly i request everyone joining before this company please contact me i will show you proof how this company cheating with people...[protected]@gmail.com is my mail id...
Patel Infosoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Friends, Don't take work from Patel infosoft, i have take 3 times work but he terminated me 3 times i take screen capture work daily 500 screen shots. I gave every day 515 to 525 images. Once 1 or 2 images or not properly but it is not our mistake it is webpage mistake, He told that also our mistake and he give QC after 35 to 40 days after. He took his 30 days work after he just send message with one or two image attaches are not properly that's all. He will send 2 or 3 times. He didn't give any example not properly how to we guess which image is proper and not proper. He don't understand our month hard work. He is most cruel person in Gujarat. His company is biggest fraud company in india.
    Patel Infosoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Patel Infosoft — Ritesh Patel was in Jail for fraud.

Ritesh Patel cheated lots and lots of innocents people. Investigation says that he looted crores or rupees from public. Few...

I m Amar Dwivedi, i have inform to all my friends about Patel Infosoft, This company is a big Fraud Company & Mr. Ritesh Patel is Chitter. I have take frenchies & US Heath Insurance form filling project form Patel Infosoft.

Company not given the payment of work & than i have told that return my money than he told that given money is not refundable, Ritesh is a big chiiter & his Company is Fraud.
      Aug 13, 2020
      naveen sharma who gave guaranty to solve all types of cases arrested from delhi-haryana border to sell illegal alcohol with labeled "for sell in mumbai only "

that's why his phone switched off [protected]. I paid 20, 000 to solve my case but now he denied to receive my call and abusing me on call.

i[censored] hv any issue for naveen ( T-14 Police line, Rohtak ) then contact me. so please inform to his family that he was in jail from last 3 days. so don't worry about it.
      You are right amar, ritesh patel is cheater and he was in jail for fraud caes. If you can complaint about him then you will get your hard earning money back. Do not let him go...
      ritesh in jail.. f.i.r copy agaist ritesh patel
      we will show u final destination...
      f.i.r copy against ritesh patel.

Patel Infosoft — ad posting work fraud

Hello Admin,
        Mr. Ritesh Patel is Totally fraud person bcoz he takes 3000 rs but afterthat he forgets...

FRAUD CHEATERS -------PATEL INFOSOFT

PART TIME OR ONLINE JOBS
        Aug 13, 2020
        They told us to register by paying Rs.3000 for ad psoting job for 1 id and we had done the payment they gave us teh work after the completion when we sent the work they are tellinbg we cannot accept.
        we asked the reason they tld more dupilcations are there, but we had done 3000 sites out of which 400 were duplicate if they deduct that also they were suppose to pay us for 2600 sites but they are telling we cant, in there terms & conditions its mentioned if we do adposting 2 or 3 times in the same site that count cannot be taken. We requested them to pay us for atleas thte Valid sites of around 2600 but he didnt respond and the Initial amount what we paid was for 11 months work neither he gave us the payment nor gave us the work to continue.

We request people never to Invest in PAtel Infosoft because 3000 what we paid is a hard earned money and if we dont get any returns why should other sburn their finger

BIG FRAUD COMPANY CHEATERS AND ABUSE US IF WE CALL UP AND ASK FOR PAYMENT OR CONTINUATION OF THE WORK.
        THEY DONT RECIEVE THE CALL ALSO

CHEATERS, SHAMELESS BLADY , FOOLING INNOCENT PEOPLE BY TAKING MONEY & WORK BOTH
        its true all are cheaters and patel in no1 in cheating

Dear Home based work Seeker,

My name is FAVAZ and I am from Kerala. Patel infosoft is a big fraud company and its owner ritesh patel ([protected]) is a cruel person. He will take money from your pocket in a decent manner. So please avoid business deal with him and away from that company. Every one cheated from patel infosoft. I also cheated 2 times. One was for ad posting work and next one was for ad sense account. I got ad posting work. And I submit 3100 ads. But in his QC report he stated i had 200 duplicate ads..But actually it has only 50 duplicates. SO they told me am Not able for payment. after that I approch hime to take adsense account.But I didnt get any ad sense account. He also give me ad posting work. SO please stay away from Patel Infosoft and Ritesh Patel and Save Your TIME rather than Your MONEY............. I here attached payment receipt that I had made for that process..
          Aug 13, 2020
          patel infosoft is a big fraud. but his time is over, just wait for few more days. he is going to spend rest of his life thinking about all this behind jail... in the mean time.. enjoy this page..

29th of august he has to appear in rohtak court.. just wait for that.

copy of F.I.R agaist Ritesh patel.. based on that he was in jail...

If you have any query Regarding Patel Infosoft & it's cheating activity you can post comment freely.

I don't want to tell about my company. I just want to tell you that don`t take decision your self.because we are big cheater cheats people by hidden terms and condition which never fulfill but foolish workers cannot understand our terms .by the way its benifit for us

There are lots of complaints posted against different different Indian companies like patel infosoft cheater. But nobody try to solve customer's problem cause of cheting policy of company and for money.

This website ( https://www.consumercomplaints.in ) is one type of true forum where Internet user have to make account and can post anything against any person / company like us company who cheates people. But everybody know that person right .

I am challenging that this website will help you for solve your problem, so please don't waste your time, be post comment it will success and solve your problem.

all are really cheated then why you don't use this free service .

Consumer consumer Protection Council (ccpc) for customers who cheated by someone like us. So i suggest you please use this. service.

It will be sure help you if you really cheated and will cheated by us . Try to know how is it working? You will be never get justice from us.

I am suggesting you this service because they will study your case in brief and will tell if our mistake. And if companies fault then they will not take legal action.

I don't want to prove my Genuinity because i havecheatedmany people and i also creat many website and also make fake id and ffaaake payment proof so my aim is a collecting unlegally money means balckest m0oney!!!

If any problem regarding me and my company you can contact me. I don't want to do anything which is llegal. We are here for work. If you work then sure you will be provided your benefits.

Mr. Ritesh Patel ( Patel Infosoft ) (cheater owner and time waster also money waster)

+91-[protected] | +91-[protected].

JOR KA JATKA DHIRESE MY MIND IS A CONVERSION SOFTWARE CAN ABLE TO CONCERSION CAN CONVERT HIDDEN TALK IN TRUTH TALK SO DONT FOOL TO PEOPLE MR RITESH PATEL IF YOU ARE TRUE GIVE PAYMENT PROOF EVEN NNOT A 1 PAYMENT PROOF YOU HAVE BUT LOTS OF CHEATED WORKERS FROM PATEL INFOSOFT ."UNITY ALWAYS WINS"
            BY THE WAY THANKS AND TAKE CARE LOOK YOUR VALUABLE MONEY...
            Aug 13, 2020

This is prrof of genuinity of Patel Infosoft.. Ritesh in jail...

he looted so many innocent people.. Now paying back...

All these years he did business on expired certi...

one more police complaint... deko india dekho

R.T.I from cydicate bank says that no outsource work given to Patel Infosoft.. Every projects on patel Infosoft was fake.. After this R.T.I he removed govt projects from his website.

R.T.I from BSNL proves Patel Infosoft a cheater company and Ritesh as thug...

Ritesh patel bhenchodu, madarchodu, harami

Abe kmaina tane sharam aue chahiye bas kar sala bisra na paisya khaa ne bhetho che salo kuutto tara jive kutta ne haddi bhi dalu bekar che samjho tue ghana na paisa khada che fraud kari raho che salo bhosrino madarchodiyo tane to tara office ma nango karine taro ahemdabad ma julus nikalu chaihye or ek vaat thyan ma rakh upar walo agar che taro hal ek gali na kutta sari ki thase
              Aug 13, 2020
              Hy all friends who are thinking about patel infosoft:- sorryt for my strict language but i am sharing my experience here

I am member of patel infosoft and cheated big level and also i lost my monet 30, 000 and also my hard work and we all 8 friends cheated .Before i statred my work i sawthis complaints mene pahle work start karnese pahele ye ad dekhe the aur ritesh se bat ki thi tab usne bola k vo log galat the unka work hi galattha to unko koi payout nahi hua usliye volog comment post karte the aur vo bola ki tum sahi work karonge to tumhe payout honga.Tab me aur mere 7 friends ne 8 id leakr work strt kiya aur din ke 10 hours work karke ham logone kariban 4000ads post kiya aur use mail kiya to un gadhe ne savar ki aulad ne hamara sara logo ka work rejecet kar diya chutmarika sala gatar se padahui aulad muje to lagta hai uska 4-5 to bap hi hone vo koi ek bap ki aulad nah hai sala isliye sabko cheat karta hai aur itne sare log galat nahim hote mere sare friends aur bi kai bechare garib log middle class ke logo ko ye chutiya lutta hai ajkal ke netao jesa hai gadha paisa bi leta hi aur work reject karta hai meri apse vinti hai ki is gadhe ko koi sabak sikhao koi iski fraudes bigget cheater company me join mat haivmaur apna paisa mat gumao bhai .Beware nahi t khud karke dekh lo phir pata chalenga .One again teri mako kitne log use karte hai ritesh ek chance muje bi dena aur mere cheat hue friends ko bi dena ham bi thoda maja lenge yar .We are waiting aur apni wife ko bi bhej dena sale .
              Cheater with fraud shop and fake projects in jail...

now where are you fraudstar???? ha ha ha... Ritesh is a star.. big fraudstar...

Hi friends
                i want to warn about this fraud cheater company PATEL INFORSOFT and his owner name RITESH PATEL -THE BIG FRAUDER OF GUJRAT. he fraud and cheated with everyone . So please dont come on this nonsenese talk .bcoz he dont have any govt athourised identity. i take adposting job and pay Rs3000 and i done 3500 approved ads but he dont give payment me .so please i warn to all dont take any fraud projects of PATEL INFOSoFT . bCoz u loses every money and ur work .
                RITESH PATEL --CHEATER ,LIAR, FRAUDER, BLOODY DOG. KAMINA , BHENCHODU < LAVROOO >
                Hi friends
                RITESH PATEL --CHEATER, LIAR, FRAUDER, BLOODY DOG. KAMINA, BHENCHODU < LAVROOO >
                Ritesh looted by showing fake govt. projects on his site.. Look at R.T.I

Hy all friends who are thinking about patel infosoft: - sorryt for my strict language but i am sharing my experience here

I am member of patel infosoft and cheated big level and also i lost my monet 30, 000 and also my hard work and we all 8 friends cheated. Before i statred my work i sawthis complaints mene pahle work start karnese pahele ye ad dekhe the aur ritesh se bat ki thi tab usne bola k vo log galat the unka work hi galattha to unko koi payout nahi hua usliye volog comment post karte the aur vo bola ki tum sahi work karonge to tumhe payout honga. Tab me aur mere 7 friends ne 8 id leakr work strt kiya aur din ke 10 hours work karke ham logone kariban 4000ads post kiya aur use mail kiya to un gadhe ne savar ki aulad ne hamara sara logo ka work rejecet kar diya chutmarika sala gatar se padahui aulad muje to lagta hai uska 4 - 5 to bap hi hone vo koi ek bap ki aulad nah hai sala isliye sabko cheat karta hai aur itne sare log galat nahim hote mere sare friends aur bi kai bechare garib log middle class ke logo ko ye chutiya lutta hai ajkal ke netao jesa hai gadha paisa bi leta hi aur work reject karta hai meri apse vinti hai ki is gadhe ko koi sabak sikhao koi iski fraudes bigget cheater company me join mat haivmaur apna paisa mat gumao bhai. Beware nahi t khud karke dekh lo phir pata chalenga. One again teri mako kitne log use karte hai ritesh ek chance muje bi dena aur mere cheat hue friends ko bi dena ham bi thoda maja lenge yar. We are waiting aur apni wife ko bi bhej dena sale.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Ritesh patel (Patel infosoft) you are a big fraud
                  Submitted by: Jz Wala
                  Category: Internet Transaction
                  Complaint against: Patel Infosoft
                  Complaint Number: 17425
                  Amount loss/claim: Rs. 15, 000
                  Support Jz Wala Click:

Listen everyone, I want to show the biggest fraud company patel infosoft and their owner is a bigg kutta, kamina, madarchd, bhenchod guess I.E. Ritesh patel you are a big kutta . He cheated with every one.Where I lost my money on investing and do their work but he does not give my money . So please all the adposters who work on internet . Dont invest your money on this fraud company patel infosoft and frud ritesh patel. And I inform all those who invest and lost their money please take action aginst him.
                  Comments
                  Harbhuji Dholakiya
                  16th Aug. 2011

Above commnet is 100% true, by the way my name is harbhuji dholakiya, and I am also cheated by ritesh patel, patel info soft company is give project but not pay money, I take helath insurance project from ritesh patel and the contract period is 11 month but with in 1 month he terminated my account when I ask him then he say that your accuracy is below 90% so company terminated.

I lose 60000rs registration charge and also I also that months expence at least 2, 00, 000rs so total I lose 2, 60, 000rs and I dont get any thing from patel info soft, this company cheated to many person and all that person give their important opinion through post add,

ritesh need only money and he dont have humanity. I know that how I receive my money from patel info soft, if any body need my any help contact me at my email address.

[protected]@yahoo.Com

Ritesh beta jail ki chakki pis kar aaya hai...

pahelo local police station raat gujari fir subah hote hi central jail mai tha..

RTI dekho. sale k saare projects fake hai.. chor hai ek number ka..

hi guys,
                    look everyone there is a big kutta who are live in isanpur ahemdabad,. who fraud with everyone and no payment given after work so please i tell u dont come on this madarchod ritesh patel . his work are full fraud he have no authoried firm services please i request dont go on their office. and ritesh patel god will see u one time u lost everything and become a beggar or begging on outside o[censored]r office.

Hi friends
                    Here is R.T.I from BSNL shows that projects posted on patelinfosoft.co.in was FAKE!!!

All these years Ritesh Patel did business on expired certi...

We need to take some action against ritesh and his third class patel inofo soft

Vip_suprime jun 21, 2011
                      Hello friend

I show your all post and i am 100% satisfied with you, i pay 60,000rs to ritesh patel for health insurance project at 28/02/2011

And then we start that project work at 24/4/2011 and we complete and submit that work at 13/5/2011, after ten day means 24/5/2011 he send us accuracy report which is below 88%.

We do work at his work instruction but we can't understand that how can this possible , after this he dont pay us anything and he terminated our account,

So we can do action against patel info soft with our workers unity, if we all go his office( who is cheated by ritesh patel) then we can 100% close his office and frauding

Please give me reply i am waiting for your reply please contact at [protected]@yahoo.Com
                      I have read you agreement Mr. Patel...You have created many manipulation in it...Your Agreement itself shows that you are a big cheater and whatz your intention is...I was thinking to invest Rs. 60, 000/- for ur health Insurance project. But now i will not...Now i will expose ur fraud.
                      naveen sharma who gave guaranty to solve all types of cases arrested from T-14 police line, rohtak to sell illegal alcohol with labeled "for sell in mumbai only "

Ritesh had fake projects on his site prooved by this R.T.I

His shop is fraud can be prooved from this certi which is expired...

Ritesh spent nights in Jail... look at this F.I.R filed agaist him in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

What you say about all proof Ritesh?? still you believe that you save yourself from long term jail??? be ready for jail cheater...
                      kha gye tre frnds aur girls staff..?? pura din akel akley betha rhna kesa lgta hai??? kha gye laako dne wle customr???? Missing mama's mango???

Patel Infosoft — data entry

this is fraud company he do not payment for work at the end of month. starting he comment will be pay this work but he do...

Patel Infosoft — Copy Paste Work From Home - Ad Posting Work

Work From Home for College Students, Housewives & Free Persons.

We collect advertisement from companies...

Patel Infosoft — Big Fraud chutiya banata hai chutiya kahin ka

Ritesh Patel

Patel Infosoft

Provide online Ad Posting job from Ahmadabad Gujarat for 30 daysbr...

Patel Infosoft — Bhenchod madarchod patel teri ma

Sruthivempati bhenchod madarchod patel tari manic

Lokone ullu banavanu band kar chutiya thodu to bhan rakh...

I found the company which are giving online add posting work. This Patel Infosoft in which i register for this work.I had give him registration fees 3000 rs for work for a one month and then stared work of online add posting.
                        Income Plans :
                        No. of Ad Posted by You Rs/Post Earning
                        3000 Ads + Rs. 5 Rs.15,000+
                        4000 Ads + Rs.6 Rs.24,000+
                        5000 Ads + Rs.7 Rs.35,000+

he had provide 2000+ Free classified websites list as a help & 2 Ad matters. You have to just open website from list and copy paste matter from given matter on website.
                        Then i had completed around 1700 entries in clssified website but now he is telling me that my contract is terminated because of duplicate entrie. but there is no any condition or specification that contract may be terminated.So i have lost 3000 rs,my entries,net bill, and light bill also.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Joining Package 2000 = Pair Income Rs. 500+Referral 10% +Royalty + Purchase Income up to 12 Level+Rewards+Daily Closing Hurry Do not Miss the Chance to of Top Positions in Power Leg...All Leaders Are Welcome and get Discount on Every ID Liimited Time Offer.
                        www.ebazarindia.biz

PRANAV SAINI-[protected]
                        If we are fraud then why we need to reply again and again to negative comment posters?

For your kind information and knowledge, failed workers are indirectly forcing us to release payout to them otherwise they will spoil reputation of patel infosoft. In read fact they also know they are failed to provide good quality work output but still they don't want to accept infront of our company and world.

What's wrong with those people who have dispute with our company? Actually they are doing illegal activity.

I am informing to comment posters again that this is not a way to get your money for wastage work. We will not pay a single pie to you. And after seen these type of activity from your side you lost your chance to talk with us also.
                        Hey all, Ritesh Patel is arrested his wrong doings. He had defrauded a lot of people. Kindly find the FIR details at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-others/[protected]?hc_location=timeline

Patel Infosoft — PATEL INFOSOFT SCAMMING-CHEATING-FRAUD SERVICE -BOGUS. L.T.D

PATEL INFOSOFT IS A TOTALLY FRAUD AND SCAM NOT A ONE PAYMENT PROOF OF THEIR ONLY THOUSAND OF PROOF OF PEOPLE CHEATED BY THEM...

Patel Infosoft — Really a Fraud Company

Dear Friends

Patel Infosoft is really really really a Fraud Company.

He is collecting 3000...