Viewbestads.com Customer Care

Viewbestads.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Viewbestads.com, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Viewbestads.com related photos (2)

Viewbestads.com Customer Care related pictures (2)

Viewbestads.com Complaints & Reviews

nandapr26
Cheated my reward Items
I had Complaint before against this website, they again cheated me by their product,

I had Order for 1 Kitchen item from viewbestads.com store on 5th september,2011

1 xHARD ANODIZED KADHAI 13"

I not Received items they are just cheating every time with me and may be with all.
Please take some action against them.

Order proof is attached
Order #686 (Pending)
Order Date: Monday 05 September, 2011Order Total: 725.00

Delivery Address
East India Securities Limited
Nanda Pari
Akash Ganga Commercial Complex,Stall No. 72,Ground floor.
p.o-Khanjanchak,Manjushree,Haldi
Haldia 721602
West Bengal
Shipping Method
Free Shipping
ProductsBaseFinal
1 xHARD ANODIZED KADHAI 13"
Option's 725.00 725.00

09/05/2011Pending

Order Courier Details

Courier Date:[protected]

Cheated my reward Items

I had Order for 3 Kitchen item from viewbestads.com store on 17th of October,2011

1 x BLUE LINE HOT DESIRE 2000 ML,
1 x HARD ANODIZED KADHAI 10"
1 x HARD ANODIZED SIDDHI TAWA 9"

Today I just Received A Kadhai Only, and which is 5" or 6" in size and quality is worst its like Kids toys, and two other items are missing.
they are just cheating every time with me and may be with all.
Please take some action against them.

Order proof is attached
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

View Best Ads (http://www.viewbestads.com/) — Cash Payment through Cheque

Swati Murti
    I had applied for 500 rupees redemption in April, 2011 and the amount was approved by June. But, I have not received any cheque...
    Complaint category Online Games

raj_78676
    Dear Sir/mam,

Main 2 months se online viewbestadss per kam kar raha hu mera itne time v khrab kara enhone aur koi benifits nai main har roj net pe jakar apna kimti khrab karta tha per enhone koi reward nai dia.

Main bahut jada gussa hu es compony se.

Plz inke uper karvai ki jaye.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Viewbestads.com — cheated my cash rewards

smondal29
      In viewbestads.com I earn Rs.1200/- by viewing Ads, participate in quiz, etc. as per their rule minimum amount to be redeem...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Viewbestads.com — SCAM website

adri
      Hi friends,
      STAY AWAY FROM viewbestads.com!!!!
      It is total SCAM.
      My VBA ID is 305090.
      I am a...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Internet Services

sacgup
      I have requested to redeem my payment ,
      I got my gift points and i have also used them to shop on talash.com
      but i have not recieved the cashreward amount neither via cheque nor via NEFT transfer into my account......i have also mailed my query but there is no reply .......it's been 2 months now since i placed my request........they also once called me to confirm the details .....and also send a mail to have my account details ......but there is no response afterwards.......please find out what is the matter...............
      my VBA id is 202625....
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

www.Viewbestads.com — Non payment of amount

jaisdon

The viewbestads team not payed the amount(400) that I have earned. It I have redeemed on 01.06.2010. I...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

aneescu

We have joined in viewbestads.com site, and have accumulated more that 1200 points, there is no reimbersement of points or no cheques recieved till today...its already one month over.

Let me believe this is a fraud site, and whatever reviews we have seen here about viewbestads are fake and might be prepared by the company team itself to promote themselves. Its fraud and need to take action against this.

Cochin
        We have got payment recently !!...thanks

viewbestads.com is a genuine site which giving money for viewing ads. In your case you said that you have complited 1200 point and they have not given any payment. But my dear friend please read FAQ of viewbestads.com it will give money after compelwting 1200Rs not points.

so enjoy viewing and wait for earning Rs. 1200
        I also agree that viewbestads.com company is fraud because it is showing proofs on his website which is company created and then can show fake cheque. In this world of technology changing name on a cheque is not impossible.

I can make fake cheques for displaying to my friends that I have received amount but in actual this is not going as per their commitment.

I also had a chain of my friends who were playing this VBA site but one of my friend circle guy claim that he did not receive his money after 4-5 month too. Then we all stops spending time on this fake site.

Parveen Sharma you should also stop this non sense.

Believe me this is a fraud company and should be banned.
        This site seems to be a fraud...even i did not get the cheque of 1300/- rs since last one year...and there is no reply from there end too.
        reward points not added to me. i completed hqc 1000 points but after i check it in account statement that points not added and shows me the same point which i got earlier. why????? please sujjest
        how can we redeem the points that accumulate in account statement down?
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Viewbestads.com — viewbestads.com payout

kamaon
          abhi tak kya kisi ko viewbestads.com se 1200Rs ka check aaya hai kya???

agar aaya ho to pls batao kitne dino...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Business & Finances

Recently Discussed

cheated my cash rewards
          SCAM website
          Viewbestads.com
          no payment for advertisements viewed
          viewbestads.com payout