Patel Travel Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 23, 2022

File a complaint to Patel Travel

Having problems with Patel Travel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patel Travel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patel Travel

Patel Travel Company Representatives

Patel Travel Phone Numbers

90 8245 4310

Patel Travel Overview

Latest complaint Pathetic bus service has been filed on 23/12/2022. Latest Resolved Fraudulent air tickets IAH - MOM-IAH was resolved Jun 29, 2014. Patel Travel ranks as the #26 most complained about among Travel Agents.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Patel Travel. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Patel Travel reviews & complaints(46)

Patel Travel — Pathetic bus service

I have travelled frequently in this bus due to some constraints of timing. The service of the bus is rediculoious in terms of timing driving cleaning. I will complaint to central department for the same...

Patel Travel — Account suspended

Team Free Fire India,
With due respect and humble submission I would like to inform you that, My Id was
Suspended When I was playing The Game, I Haven't Done anything Wrong and I am Sure
that I have followed your Rules of conduct, And I am also Sure that By Mistake you have
suspended My Account for No Valid Reason, This is my Humble Request to Free Fire Team
to Unban My Account.
br...

Patel Travel — Bus cancelled refund not received

I was booked my ticket from patel travel website on 15 september from ahmedabad to bhuj in the morning and evening i got call from patel travels that bus get cancelled i ask to cancelled the ticket after that 10 days still not get my refund from them and customer support helpline wokers are worst response below is my PNR number please do help as soon as possiable

Dear Subhashpuri,...