[Resolved] Pavers England — Black shoes for men

Madymeister
I purchased a black man shoes metal toe from PE showroom at Colaba. Witching first six months of purchase the metal toe came out and the stitching was damaged. The article code is YGMAB3201-w
The Colaba branch shut down almost at that time and after lot of search and work I landed my shoes for repair at the Worli branch. Complaint no 1597.
The shoes have been lying the for three months now and no action has been taken. I have visited twice but they said we don't have the material to repair the shoes. And they refused to return the shoe. No attempt was made during to undertake repair and I was not even informed. Only on my query would they say they are looking at it. The way shoes were stored at the shop, they are now not even worth looking at. The shoes costed me 10900/- rupees.
The company has just raised their hands off the issue.
Kindly help.

Madhvendra singh

[May 01, 2016] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, May 02, 2016
Dear Madhvendra, We understand your plight and reason for further escalation of your concern. Whereas on the basis of your case we have offered the best we could. As I stated in our mail conversations the product is irreparable and we are afraid we cannot offer you any service(repair/exchange) related to the product. We sincerely request you to please accept the discount offered and give us a chance to serve you. Regards, Customer Care
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bought Item No SYLTP4101 from your shop in Phoenix Market City in Kurla, Bombay, India on 09/05/2016. Have worn the chappals only twice and it has started tearing. Please get the item repaired.

Hi Alpa,
We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share further details at wecare@paversengland.com. Our team would assist you further.
Customer Care