Pavers England — return problem

Patelpriyesh on Feb 24, 2018
Hello there,

I had placed order on 25th jan 2018 and my order number is #[protected]Shoes) worth rs 2999. I had exchanged this shoes due to size issue. Shoes were taken away and now i got the delivery of new shoes of my size. Delivery boy is again asking for the money.

I had already paid the money for the order no. #[protected] and when i send it for return/exchange they did not demanded any money money is on your end only. And now when they deliver shoes of my size again they are demanding money how it is possible to pay money 2 times just for an exchange.

Please send me the shoes of my size without demanding the money as i had aleeady paid for that.

I want you to take necessary actions for the same or else have to drop e-mail to the management.

Let me know your thoughts for the same and the date of getting my shoes back without demanding money again.

Waiting for your response,

[Feb 24, 2018] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Patelpriyesh, Feb 26, 2018
Hello namrata,

I want you to update your logistic with prepaid delivery as your system shows cash on delivery and the delivery channel is not able to handover me the shoes due to that. Can you please check and update in your system so thay the delivery can be made to me with ease.

Let me know if you are done with it,

Waiting for your response,
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Hi Priyesh,

Please confirm if you have received the shipment.
Pavers England