[Resolved] Pavers England — shoes not in a good condition

Ojaswee Agrawal on Oct 15, 2017
I bought men's shoes around 8 months ago. Within less then a year the shoes look worn out and in a pitiable condition as the stiches have opened up. I spoke to the sales person at your store in the airport and he told me to write to pavers directly. I cannot seem to get in touch with you on your helpline. Please find a solution to my problem. Looking forward to a quick and positive response.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2017

[Oct 15, 2017] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2017
Hi Ojaswee,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
Please share few product photographs and the purchase details to wecare@paversengland.com.
Our team will assist you further.
Pavers England
Customer Care
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I purchased 1 pair of shoe from amritsar airport on 8th oct...they give me different size of shoe...the right one is 38 and left one 37...i need 38 size..please resolve it as soon as possible...
Purchased few months ago and the strap of my sandals are broken. The leather thing is coming out. It is not being very often my used still this is the condition. Pavers is disappointing currently as I had purchased things earliear even they needed to get serviced after 1-2 months of purchase

Santacruz, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400055