Pavithra Bandhan Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jun 28, 2022

File a complaint to Pavithra Bandhan

Having problems with Pavithra Bandhan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pavithra Bandhan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pavithra Bandhan

Pavithra Bandhan Website

Pavithra Bandhan Head Office Address

850 Kirkland Way # 600, WA
Kirkland
United States

Pavithra Bandhan Phone Numbers

Pavithra Bandhan reviews & complaints(87)

This is fraud site .First their executive call us once we done the payment send the fake no and photos . And not refund money when I want to discontinue this site .Not pick up the call .
Pavithra Bandhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid rs. 1100 + 1100 for kundali checking. After that he has told to perform some puja and rattan and pole. I have send rs. 30000 to[protected] for time to time ask the guruji to send photo and delivery. I have sent money to mob [protected] by goggle pay. After few days no communication i have search and contact on [protected] he has not responding. One of my friends was working at Mumbai Police Commissioner Office she was contacted and...

Sir/ Madam,
    I read the advertise in Mahastta News Paper in ichalkaranji, and I spent Rs -3000 /- menbership fee to a/c no-[protected] ifsc code-MAHB0000665
    On gogal pay.
    But they are not reply to me, hence, my mony refund it...

Pavithra Bandhan — It's a Fraud Website

Hii my name is Vikas Birajdar from Pune, I was looking out for bride for my brother we saw newspaper aad from Pavitra Bandhan for one of the girl from Pune.. Contact no. [protected]/43 (Pavitra bandhan Nagpur).. I called on Mentioned number they provided girls detail n bio data.. They said unless u pay we will not provide any Contact number and address.. I asked them why can't we see profile on website u provide, they said u need to pay first...

One day call comes to me saying I am renu speaking from Pavitra Bandhan metronomy online merriage burrow. Said rs.10000 to pay on given account number. I paid the same amount, after that send some profile but no proper service give. In 2018 I paid money still in 2021no refund or any cooperation is there. [protected] Nileshsonwane.
      Pavithra Bandhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some girls' profiles were given to me on whatsapp by a girl named renu from pavitra bandhan. 5000 / -, when i pay their demand, after payment a person named sagar and manoj, who did not show that profile, and gave inappropriate profile. When i objected, derogatory words were spoken. All the companies named bandhan are fake and fake. If anyone wants to know the truth, i can provide it. Contact me at [protected]@gmail.com, i can give all conversations, mail records by these people. Avoid getting caught in their trap
        Pavithra Bandhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was promised for many services but they did not provide any services to me. Even they did not respond my phone calls and emails. They took 5500 from me for services. They took 5500 from me for services. I asked for refund my money but they did not returning my money.

Pavithra Bandhan — this is number 1 fraud company.

I know there is no use of lodging complaint on this site becuase last time also i lodge the complaint but it was forcefully closed by this company team stating that complaint is resolved. When i call regarding this my call was diverted to mr. Siddharth who told me that this site is managed by us only. You can not do anything against us. You forget about your money as well as your about service.

Later i wrote...

Pavithra Bandhan — tanmay weds manisha

Hi, i am mr. Tanmay karanjkar mobile number: [protected] email id: [protected]@gmail.com

I have joined bandhan matrimony private limited on 2nd january 2019. When i paid them i was not much confident that i will get life partner. When i slowly engaged with relationship manager ms. Mahima i started getting profiles and started meet with candidates. I got one profile named as manisha from mumbai and mahima my rm approached...

Pavithra Bandhan — abhishek dixit weds shivangi shukla

We started talking in june 2018 and met for the first time on 24th aug 2018 at delhi airport. It was realization at first sight that we are made for each other and everything fell into place automatically. We went ahead and introduced our families and everything followed at super fast speed. We got engaged on 10th nov 2018 and got married on 28th february 2019. Our advice to people looking for a match here would be that follow your heart....
            Hi, i have taken the services for my brother marriage and pay rs. 7500/- to them online against my order no 9801525. The services is very poor and the team leader mr. Sagar is a fraud person. They have taken a time of four months for marriage proposals as per their agreement. They did not provide the relevant matches and the quality of services was very bad. After four month i claimed for my amount but there is no response from my side. Its...

Pavithra Bandhan — cheater

All address are fake, koi bhi address sahi ni hai inka
            Sarre address fake hai. Fraud company

Pavithra bandhan services
            850 kirkland way # 600 kirkland, wa, united states.
            [protected]@pavithrabandhan.org
            Ppavithra bandhan services
            No.327, 2nd cross, near bagalur market, bagalur main road, towards devanahalli international airport, bagalur bangalore north, bangalore, pin code: 562149
            [protected]@pavithrabandhan....

Pavithra Bandhan — cheater, one of the worst service

Hey, this is meera, i am unmarried at age 41
            Pavithrabandhan the fraud company contacted me on whats app and they called me on my number, even i have not made any profile on their website

They convinced me alot to take service, they provided me some profiles and told me that they are interested for marriage. So i paid 7500 to them and after that they didnt received any call from my side and all profiles were fakebr...

Pavithra Bandhan — unprofessional behavior

Really pathetic hospitality and customer concern of pavithra bandhan. Sagar their employee never answer my mail rani his colleague never answers a call. No r. M has ever called me. I just want my money back as there is no hope of response. I want this matter to be escalated to the highest level. Else i will see these guys in the court of law. The mail i'd i am corresponding with is "[protected]@pavithrabandhan.org" and "[protected]@pavithrabandhan.org"...
            Completely un professional behavior with no hospitality charges rs 10000 from me now not even bothering to answer me email. Such a company should never exists. Sagar and Rani their officials completely pathetic behavior. Refund my money back else the result will be uncalled for. I am completely surprised by the unprofessional behavior and lack of attention.

Shalleen Malik
            [protected]...

Pavithra Bandhan — 5000 amount being duped as reegistration.

I received a call one day and they told me that bandhanmatrimony is a search engine of bharatmatrimony. I was in search of soulmate for my sister. They sent attractive profiles on wats app and asked us first to pay 7500 then another day asked us to pay 5000 as discount offer. After making payment they gave wrong number and didnt reply at all.

I asked for refund they are not replying....

Pavithra Bandhan — no service provided please refund the money back

This is tejender singh, hyderabad, i have registered for personal marriage assistant by paying rs. 10000/- by online transfer. Before registering daily i used to get a call from your company executive rani pandey & convincing me about will provide you the best service from our relationship manager manoj. She told me that our rm will send you the profile once we select the profile he will arrange the meeting between both parties. Also once...

Pavithrabandhan.org — thank you bandhan matrimony

Hello bandhan matrimony people. My marriage got fixed now. Please delete my profile id: pmf930272.

Please remove my profile sir. So i am planning to remove my profile so that i will not get disturb by anyone more. I am so happy with your service guys. Thank you so much for you guy's support. My marriage will be going to happened next couple of days.

Best regards,
            Vandana...

Pavithra Bandhan — very worst service hence need money back.

This is ravindra mane, navi mumbai i have registered for personal marriage assistant by paying rs. 7500/- by neft. Before registering daily i used to get a call from your company executive nirmala & convincing me about will provide you the best service from our relationship manager. She told me that our rm will send you the profile once we select the profile he will arrange the meeting between both parties. Also once payment...