[Resolved]  PayUMoney.com — PAYU PA*PAYU PAYMENTS GURGAON IN unauthorized transaction from ICICI credit card

Hi Team,

I have had multiple unauthorised transactions happening on my ICICI card and money sent to "PAYU PA*PAYU PAYMENTS GURGAON IN " .

My phone was hacked and my card details were stolen to perform these transactions and these were then validated by a stolen OTP from my phone. Below are the transaction and my card details -
01/04/2021 [protected] PAYU PA*PAYU PAYMENTS GURGAON IN 108 5, 400.00
01/04/2021 [protected] PAYU PA*PAYU PAYMENTS GURGAON IN 108 5, 400.00

Card number - ************7008
Fraud Transactions performed-

I just want customer care number from Payu unit to cross check who name these money has gone. When i called ICIC bank they says they have only these details and not more.
I have transaction number with me from ICICI bank.
So i need help to resolve this fraud txns on my card.

There is no customer care number or email from www.payumoney.com
I tried their help chatbot but it is not showing correct reply.
May 3, 2021
I got information from my bank about where the amount got transferred and so no need to talk to Payu money
May 03, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 01, 2021
Updated by PritiMd
See I can provide txn ref no from ICICI bank so Payu money should provide details where this money has been transferred.
Because ICICI credit card has details that money is transferred to PAYU PA*PAYU PAYMENTS GURGAON IN so where and whose account this money is going?
May 01, 2021
Updated by PritiMd
also i tried to use [protected]@payumoney.com email id but it shows failure as reply to send.
May 03, 2021
Updated by PritiMd
I got to know about txns from my bank so this is resolved
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Today I placed the order at Mayur stores (. https://mayurpatels.myshopify.com/ ) of Rs.896/- and paid the amount by Google Pay . The ordered products and payment screen shot attached for your reference .

Payu sms - Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 896.00 done for sareezo has succeeded from payu team
Hide quoted text

I received below sms -

Hi Sanjay K Chandak, thanks for your purchase of Rs. 896.00 from Mayur's Store! We'll notify you when it ships. View order (#1486): https://mayurpatels.myshopify.com/[protected]/orders/1df8a59f6b3840af9491be90913...

You are requested to despatch my ordered products as early as possible today, it's urgent for me ...

Your contact number not mentioned in website .

Regards .

Sanjay K Chandak
Pune Maharashtra

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002