[Resolved] Peachmode — no customer satisfaction / transparency not maintained

OrdinaryNeha on Sep 29, 2019
I have received a torn product. First of all, they were denying to initiate a return because it is a sale product but it was an exception in my case so they had to initiate a return.

I asked to initiate refund in bank account. The first cse who picked my call immediately hanged up on hearing this. I called once again and they denied refunding in my bank account claiming that it is a sale product.

Is this the customer's fault? No, then why will the customer not get the amount back???

I will not order from here so there is no need of giving credits to me. I want the refund which they aren't giving.

no customer satisfaction / transparency not maintained
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2019

[Sep 29, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2019
Hi Hema Kumar,

Order #[protected]

Thank you for contacting peachmode.

As per the following details :

Tracking :https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected]

The package is in transit. As per our return policy, as soon as the package reaches our warehouse, we initiate the return process. Please allow us 24-48 hours after the package is delivered to generate the store credit for your account. You will automatically receive an email from our side with details of your store credit and how to use it. If you have not created an account on our website, one will be automatically created for you and store credit put in that account.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024