People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care
People Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.

People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care

People Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo
Mumbai City District

1860 200 3456  (Shaadi.com)

+91 22 2481 2277  (Customer Relations)

Fax:
Fax:
+1 718 502 9139  (USA)

Shaadi.com Customer Support

Shaadi.com Contact Details

People Group

Customer Relations
83/C, Hansraj Pragji Building, Off Dr. E. Moses Road, Above Durian Furniture Showroom, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Tel: 1860-500-3456 (Standard Charges Applicable)
Tel: +91 22 2481 2277

USA
Indus Interactive Inc, 2 King Arthur Ct., Ste 3, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA
Fax: +1 718 502 9139

UK
Euro Interactive, 204-226, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA2 7HH
Fax: +44 20 8866 9954

View More Information...

Load

People-Group / People Interactive India related photos (95)

People-Group / People Interactive India Complaints & Reviews

People-Group / People Interactive India — Courier from UK [Resolved]

priyamanik
Dear all,

If you think matrimonial are good place to find life partners then please think again.
I...
Complaint category Other

People-Group / People Interactive India — Shaadi.com - help [Resolved]

sanj0019
My mother living in the UK, was recently a target of a guy she met on shaadi.com, this incident occurred in July 2016, he...
Complaint category Internet Services

rbat12
Shaadi.com is a very dodgy website on mingleguru it is £19 for 1 month membership but on shaadi.com you have to pay £57 for 3 month minium why they have no 1 month membership. I was looking for girl a lot of fake profiles all i had was declines i put a professional taken pic and a reasonable profile how can all be declines this website needs closing down and very urgent
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-29 03:00:50

[Dec 21, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2016
Dear Member,

Members have their own preferences and their acceptance is basis that. However, we are positive that you will find your match on Shaadi.com. Suggest you to login regularly, send more invitations as they will result into more responses. You may also update your 'About myself' section and describe personality, likes/dislikes, intereset, hobbies, etc. this will help other members to know more about you as a person.

For more tips do write on [protected]@shaadi.com.

Shaadi.com — Compulsory verification documents required [Resolved]

panky24
    I have registered at the site and uploaded photo and mobile number, and within 2 days i am not able to access my profile....
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Wedding services

People-Group / People Interactive India — Shaadi.com is a fake fraud site - money stealers [Resolved]

deepi6975
    Connect with Manish Kalyan or so called. too perfect. 49 year old widow of 2years with 5 year old son Anish. just as we connect...
    Complaint category Wedding services

kashish80
    Hi. I had taken VIP shaadi service by paying Rs27, 500/- in dec'15. I was assured of the good service and hence I went for this. After taking service I got calls form different representatives asking me about details, multiple time.. which frustrated me as I had to spend hours detailing the requirement everytime. Instead of that, my details were captured wrongly. I was shared with only 2 profiles in initial 3 months. I raised complaints multiple times and everytime a different representative would call me and assure that they will improve the service and it never happened. I sent emails to Peopleinteractive and no responses.

I asked for money refund, still no responses. Need a help here.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-26 05:46:37

[Oct 11, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2016
    Dear Member,

To assist you better with this concern, we tried to locate profile with the name displayed 'kashish80' however could not locate any profile in our database. It would really help if you could write to us with your Shaadi id on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in so that we can investigate further.

Debarupa
      I went for select shaadi plan and paid 10, 500 Rs via debit card. My shaadi.com profile is SH22664161. After they have taken my money, I was promised a call bac with the dedicated advisor. That happened after a lot of complainings and lot of hustle bustle. The dedicated advisor's name was Pranabesh Chandra. The person who was facilitating my slect shaadi membership payments and other formalities was NIkita. the phone number is [protected]. The dedicated advisor promised that he will send 4 matching profiles to us before yesterday but he did not send . No one is picking up the call now. Even when I called up someone picked up and then after listening to the problem cut the call.Please help here.It has been over one week now. They promised to send 4 profiles each week. One week got over and there is no response
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-04 12:01:07

[Oct 02, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
      Dear Debarupa,

We are sorry to know about your experience and have escalated this to the concern team.

Please provide us sometime to review your profile details before we connect with you so that we get this resolved for you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Dating Services

ayadav007
        I am writing this email after a very disappointing customer experience with VIP Shaadi membership. My id is sh43899378.

I took the membership a few month back and this has turned to be a nightmare of an experience for me. I have tried to explain my concern to various managers in your customer service team(Mumbai) but I found them extremely disrespectful and careless towards the customer. Here are some of the key issues, which I have faced in last 3 months of subscription

1. For first two months, they changed 2 relationship manager since they never responded.

2. 3 rd relationship manager started to choose profile on his own and most of these members were from Pune and Mumbia, I was not looking profiles out Delhi/NCR.
        3. 4 Relationship shared 15 profiles and after I told her to fix up meetings, she always responded with same answer, these people are not reachable now.
        4. I tried reaching to managers and they always took a weeks’ time to respond to my query

Now, I was informed my membership subscription is over without even 2-3 active conversation with any member in last 3 months. for past 1 week, I am trying to reach out the customer support to resolve this issue but I have not received any call as of yet.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

[Aug 25, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shaadi.com — Improper information on enrolled people [Resolved]

Karn Singh Takkhar
          Shaadi.com a renowned marriage portal has not been responsible enough to disallow its members from quoting false information....
          Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Wedding services

Sarvesh Mullick
          Shaadi.com opened a cheat business. Worst people ever met in life. I am frustrated asking them for money back.
          I would recommend all of you please don't squander your money on shaadi.com membership.
          In my case... Around december 2015, at the time of taking membership they didn't even ask me for any damn proof neither education nor identification. And now after 7 months all of sudden they deleted my profile by giving different different kinda excuses.
          Firstly when i had a word with them what i was told that it's routine verification process so u require to produce few documents.
          Second time i was told your profile has been blocked coz one of their member has lodged complain against me for using some abusive language, so u need to produce few documents.
          Third time when i had a word with them and told them that since i have lost my education certificates and then won't be able to produce that so i was told to send them the scanned copy of my adhar card that would be enough.
          Fourth call : almost 5 days of submitting that adhar card still my profile wasn't activated, so again i rang them up. This time i am being told that adhar card would not be sufficient so u will have to state ur salary slip education proof. Later they agreed on my office identification card and my mba identification card which am enrolled in.

Now later on sending my office icard and my mba icard again they are saying it's not sufficient.

Straight off i was totally frustrated and asked them to cancel or delete my profile and refund my rest of the membership amount as they had mentioned once.

The current post is again they are adamant to activate my profile.

This is ridiculous. It's actually frustrating.
          Sh45813516
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-30 12:53:01

[Jun 21, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2016
          Hi Sarvesh, We appreciate you taking the time to voice out your concerns. As this is a web based site we do have various security checks in place which happen over a course of time and every member has to go through it. Please understand that this is for your own safety and to ensure that we have right members on board. However, at no point would we ever want to upset our members. Your co-operation does play an important role in the entire process. Our team is following-up with you for the same. Please revert with the necessary details requested. We look forward to hear from you soon. Regards, Shaadi.com
          People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Jun 28, 2016
          Hi Sarvesh, Our Team connected with you and we believe that your concern is addressed to your satisfaction. You can write to us at [protected]@shaadi.com for any assistance you need in future. We are just a mail away. Regards, Shaadi.com
          People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Jun 28, 2016

Bchandrasekhar
            I have taken the membership of vipshaadi.com to get the vip services.
            Till the time we took the membership, they were after us.
            The sales person ms. Priyanka jethva of vip shaadi.com was convincing us so much and made one consultant ms. Charmi talked to us.
            Told us that good number of proposals are there. But after we took the membership the service has been utter unsatisfactory.
            They are too bad. There is no proper service at all.
            Very recently we took the membership.
            There is a provision to return the money if we are not satisfied within 15 days.
            We are not satisfied at all. We need the payment back.
            I never suggest this to any one please.
            Our order id is [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-16 14:35:42
            People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2016
            Hello Bchandrasekhar, We are awaiting your response to solve the concern for you at the earliest. Please share your Contact number / Profile ID. Regards, Shaadi.com
            Hello Bchandrasekhar,

We request you to share your Profile ID for our team to connect with you at the earliest. We are keen on fixing this issue for you. You can also share your contact number with us for connecting.

Our team is awaiting your response eagerly.

Shaadi.com — Money extortion and denial of service by shaadi.com [Resolved]

aks323

I am member of shaadi.com from more than 3 years, i discontinued their services after paying more than...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Wedding services

Harpreetw
              Let me remind you the team on my email sent for refund with given statistics in this email:-

1. Not even a single profile was persuaded for meeting.

2.Incorrect info of the profile was provided, i consider this as misleading your customer.

3. Short-listing of 16 profiles - not even a single meeting with any of the shortlisted. These 16profiles we shared considering that i will shorlist profiles first and then your team will share with the accepted profiles, this was done due to delay in your process of sharing profiles timely. This has clearly been mentioned in my email of sep 8.

4. During the first 15days, profile of mr sunny singh was accepted by me on sep 14 @ 6:35pm (Closure of business hours) but no feedback on the status till today also.

5. My first request of not happy with vip services was raised on “date: tue, sep 8, 2015 at 1:48 pm” which was not resolved even till “tue, sep 22, 2015 at 5:28 pm” – this means more than 15days of time limit.

6.In reference to email sent on “tuesday, november 17, 2015 12:25 pm” which was a follow up email of sep 8. The email clearly says i have been raising concern and reminders again and again.

Vip services activated on : 27 august, 2016.

No. Of profiles sent to you : 30
              No. Of profiles accepted by you :16 (Even if it was accepted no action on the same)
              No. Of profiles which you did not like : 14
              Meetings/ conversation done: 1 (Incorrect information on age provided by shaddi.com)

7. Not even a single respond on raising my email concern and reminders to sandhya dugar (Shaadi support)

Your thoughts now on this?

Harpreet

[May 25, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Harpreetw May 25, 2016

1. Not even a single profile was persuaded for meeting.

Vip services activated on : 27 august, 2016.

No. Of profiles sent to you : 30
              No. Of profiles which you did not like : 14

Your thoughts now on this?

Dear Harpreet,

Your input, and the feedback is vitally important to us and we always want the expectations to be met upon. Hence, we had arranged a callback for you.

We hope all your concerns are addressed. Let us know if anything is left unattended. We will be happy to help you.

Shaadi.com
              Please note that your spoke has not given any relevant resolution and just he has just marked my issue as resolved.

Please note i have been chasing shaddi.com for refund since first week of service. The profile shared by your team has incorrect age details. Which means there is no authentication of profiles shared by your team. If you call it as the most successfully matchmaking, then what about the authentication of profiles? How can your team share profiles which are not relevant to my search? How can you share incorrect age details of prospects?

Is it just a timepass service? After this bad and fake service i do not wish to have any service from your team and mind me you cannot force anyone to seek it. I have suffered you crappy service for 3months for which i have paid hefty amount.

Also, please note i am asking for the refund for the following:-

1. Sharing incorrect & irrelavent profiles
              2. No feedback on any short-listed profile
              3. Output of the service for which i paid hefty amount is nil.

Hope i am very clear to you.

akdubai
                This is regarding Kunal Joshi (a.k.a Kevin Josh). i have been following thread about people complaining and have also written to some of them. i believe he was caught by gurgaon police last year.

i am looking for someone who can help me with more information and also if there is any scope in recovering the money he has wrongfully taken from plenty of cheated and innocent girls.

Appreciate replies.

[May 14, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Member,

We will be happy to help you, if you need any assistance from Shaadi.com. You can write to us at [protected]@peopleinteractive.in.

Shaadi.com — Nonveryfied phone

Please don't publish non verified phones. First close those kind of profile in Bharat matrimony they have taken steps not blocked all profiles which are not verified phone numbers. Why can't you follow it
                Dear Payal,

We value your feedback and will definitely work on it. You are an email away to contact us. You can write to us at [protected]@peopleinteractive.in.

ab_12!
                  I had enrolled my daughter to the service on 14th March 2016 and was told that in case the service is not upto the mark, my money would be refunded in 15 days. I raised a query on 26th March 2016 but the representative refused to respond. I have been following up for the refund ever since but these frauds have been evading the question completely.

I need a resolution immediately.

[May 05, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Member,

We want to address all your concerns. Please revert with your Shaadi Profile ID, so that we can reach out to you at the earliest.

Shaadi..com Site — Please band this site

Please band this shaadi.com site. So u can save many humans life. Try to do good things for innocent people who are published their profile in shaad.com
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

vivah da munda
                    Www.shaadi.com is engaged in sending the email in the interest sent for the fraud to occur (with women pictures stolen/taken from anywhere on the Internet & falsely depicted). sweetalima.[protected]@hotmail.com took full advantage of this, that's y shaadi.com mouth is shut now, but customer mouth will not be shut until marriage with perfect match is complete! a 'woman with a email' in interest sent is the spam that spreads like a virus thru shaadi.com plus continues to spread in other ways after initial contact (aka the spam will not stop 4life now!), all due to shaadi.com! www.shaadi.com is fully engaged in presenting women that have not agreed to be depicted! This means do not trust anything with which shaadi.com provides depiction! This includes all pictures & information & contacts! shaadi.com is just a fairy tale world waiting for the mouse (customer) to get stuck in the trap (registration)! Email sweetalima.[protected]@hotmail.com right now & ask her all the details, she will tell every1 the honest & brutal truth about using shaadi.com! Hey all guys what were we all doing in the 90's to get girls ? Well that's what we gotta do, but not shaadi.com or any website or any email (get off the internet & get into real life)! Stop paying out to the Internet! Phony websites & phony emails with phony humans is what the Internet is all about now! Shaadi.com is the leading example, shaadi.com creates the burning fires for currency to go into & burn away 4ever! Hey Guys i[censored] all want to create multiple accounts depicting multiple women at the same time on shaadi.com, your all more than welcome to do so! Let's all just create a spam of non-stop women on shaadi.com with men controlling them! Let's all just turn shaadi.com into a huge joke that shaadi.com already is! Hey shaadi.com I'm still waiting for u 2 match me just like I'm waiting 4 my so called fortune! shaadi.com is engaged in fairy tale land further spreading fairy tale land like spam to all its users! Shaadi.com when can all the fairy tale land stop when u can actually match a Canadian bred NRI! Hey shaadi.com i[censored] want real payments then sweetalima.[protected]@hotmail.com has more then enuff for all o[censored], which is all ur fault shaadi.com. As a result of your intense failure shaadi.com, just match the victim with no more money laundering, & my mouth will keep shut 4 good (I am keeping anonymous with India complaints). This way the victim can just move on with life with wife with no looking back!

[Apr 18, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    *not activated.
                    Dear Member,

We appreciate our customers who let us know when things aren’t right​.​ However, Shaadi.com does not support any misleading information and fraudulent activity. We don't try to procure any personal details, neither do we try to deceive any of our members.

To prevent such malfunctions, we do have various screening processes in place and over a period of time we've only gotten more strict. Be assured such profiles are dealt with on priority and with our members support we are able to take strict action basis the evidence we receive.

Further, the profile which you have mentioned was taken Offline long back. We look for an opportunity to speak with you over the phone and know more about your experience in detail. Do write to us with your Shaadi id on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in. Hope to speak with you soon.

Shaadi.com
                    I understand what your company is saying, but a profile taken offline long time ago is not a excuse for Why it should Not have been online in the first place with membership. The more & more strict security measures you are referring to were easily breached by criminals & will be continued to be breached by criminals who are all just getting more & more organized during the same time for more international scams. By no means should users be trusting what they see on shaadi.com as a consequence. Your staff & the rest of the users were not a victim to any of this (so it doesn't matter to your staff or your users. It did not affect anyone else's life), but the sole target (1 munda) life was ruined because of this profile & the previous profile leading up to this profile. It only takes 1 innocent user of your website for the fraud to occur. Your company's excuse of saying we do not like to procure members does not justify the behaviour of this profile without validity, while the victim's ID & education documents were checked for validity before his profile being put online, leading up to these profiles. All members should be subject to the same checks for validity before being put online, especially a member who is Not even the same race (questioning the intent of the member, an intent which was only to disgrace the East Indian race right to the bottom of the world & for 1 Munda to be put infront of it all for all the losses). Just because the profile was taken offline a long time ago does not give justice to the damage that was done at a international level for losses due to this profile being put online with membership. Your company might want to forget about this profile, but you can Not deny the fact of the damage done to the victim's life with losses due to these mistakes from your company. It is not easy for the victim to let go of such a experience with ease, but for the company who did not face losses but provided access to criminals, for this company it is easy to forget. At the end of day, as a result of these fraudulent profiles, the company that provided access will not face any losses, but the losses will only be transferred to the victim user (1 Munda), & everyone who came in between during the continuation of scams will just be left to ponder was it fraud or not? Rest assured I will be speaking with your company about this tragedy by voice or even better in person if possible in the future.

Shaadi.com — Delay in membership activation

I have paid Rs 3000/- for Diamond membership on 8th Dec. Till date same is activated.

Shaadi.com — Account close

My name is Hemant D Thorve I am from Pune Live in Daman.my account open in our company last two month Pls Delete my account My marriage has done

West African scam victim
                      During deletion of account due to marriage, the owner of shaadi.com sends his picture for congratulations/asking details of the story in email. So i forwarded this email to alima muhammad-fraud - (Sweetalima. [protected]@hotmail.com) & the fraudster replied to shaadi.com about her victim husband (Full sikh name) in email & shaadi.com did not even inform their loyal customer of many years to not to talk to this person & to not to give this person any money (Obviously indicating the scam status of this person on the site, instead i'm under assumption this is a reality), shaadicom understands the victim is instructed during the scam to cease all communication with shaadicom so w/o the victim knowledge & sense, the scam will continue non-stop! The intelligence of the scammer was compromised & was leaked directly to shaadicom during the non-stop scam, & after the billions o[censored]seless emails & phone calls that shaadicom has sent me in soo many years, they could not even send me 1 correspondence (Email, phone, etc.) that my wife 'alima muhammad' was fiction 4 fraud. 'alima muhammad' wife 2 full sikh name 4 a scam was sent to shaadicom during the scam & shaadicom again broke security by not corresponding with their customer of many years (Victim). 'alima muhammad wife 2 full sikh name husband in non-stop love poems, love letters, marriage certificates, romance correspondence is not enuff 4 shaadicom to detect as unusual (That's also the owner asking 4 marriage details in email). Shaadicom understands that the victim is in fairy tale land (While being extremely rushed about the non-expected & non-existent fortune) during this entire time & shaadicom failed to follow up with their loyal customer of many years (The victim) about this fraudulent wife abuse to cease the victimization! The scammers organize to send criminals after u wherever u r in whatever country! They will kill u i[censored] get trapped with them! Shaadicom is supposed to be providing wedding services not death services! Multiple murderers/scammers at the same time r making multiple accounts on shaadicom internationally & at the discretion of shaadicom it keeps going on to kill the users using the site! Shaadicom can not even damn warn the user ('husband') while the scam is going on to cease all communication with the criminals, after the criminal has informed the owner about its activities with the victim in email response to owner photo asking more details about the marriage. The purpose of asking these details is to ensure its not a fraud & shaadicom under realization about the fraud still did nothing on the spot to inform the customer (Victim) of many years who was paying them non-stop 4 protection! If a id check is not done, then atleast inform the customer after the criminal correspondence about him being a innocent victim during the scam to stop it! Shaadicom understands that organizing multiple women of multiple races (Non east indian) to meet with victims to perpetuate the fraud is a scam. All those women were a part of the scam! Non-indian race women are not going to actually marry any east indian men! East indians just stick 2 east indians only & stick 2 talking in 'punjabi, marathi, etc.' only to stop these frauds from other races! Shaadicom did not even do criminals education/work document checks to ensure reality of being able to pay back as promised in all scams, instead shaadicom has depicted the criminal women with master nursing degree plus full time with over time job (Currently not working) which is nonsense & shaadicom has set up their customers to be defrauded with fake education/work from these women depicting them as being able to pay back, when this is all fiction & shaadicom depicts it non-stop as reality! & at the same time shaadicom is checking the victim's the man's documents of work/education when they have let all 3, the id/work, education documents/marriage announcements, all 3 of these pass without checks & action for fraudulent muslim women of non indian race! These fake women r not in any position to pay back (They r broke) with fake education depicted by shaadi.com. This is not reality. This is a myth to perpetuate scams thru shaadicom support (They checked me, but not her, in all 3 examples)! Women in india or pure east indian women r not running these scams, but it's going on out of india with other races, & shaadicom is showing ignorance to their business about only caring about within india. Then y is shaadi.com on the internet? I'm soo angry at shaadi.com 4 all of this. They better match make my marriage with perfect match 4 me of east indian race w/o more payments from me (They have already taken more then enough from me in soo many years 4 no reason) & plus leaked the fortune to criminals to kill me while robbing me. They better 4give me 4 all of this with wedding services but nothing else! Shaadicom says on their site that they care & want to stay informed/have involvement with dowries, but that is bull, they did not do anything about this non-existent dowry/fortune for my future! Instead they r allowing fake women to advance fee dowries (With falsified pay backs thru falsified wife & falsified education/work with her depicting herself with this myth of a career) that have already been promised a advance to the man & letting these fraud women run away with the man's money as consequence! Shaadi.com does not understand that alima muhammad saying husband to & i love u to gursikh singh non-stop is not unusual, hence the gursikh in the profile if a african sees a man with his name starting with 'gur'. Everything on the woman's profile on shaadi.com is bull instead they r playing games with the man's future with these profiles. This is international organized crime & the users of this site have no idea where it's coming from, but shaadi.com still sets the users up 4 daily destruction! If their is a profile with alima muhammad name & sikh in the profile (The sikh boy is going to think she's going to convert to sikh or keep non religious to marry him, which in american culture these situations r a common practice, a muslim woman can easily marry a sikh man in american culture & no religion will be enforced on each other, b/c of non-religious american culture/society). This is a huge mistake by shaadi.com & this is all a disgrace to both communities! Shaadi.com failed in every step with this & @ vulnerable times they continued to fail to stop the scams! The owner of shaadi.com has also failed when he has depicted himself infront of the scammer, with the criminal to respond to him in email, & no action taken about the crime by shaadi.com to stop more havoc! The criminals r coming after me now in all directions & all dimensions after these breaches by shaadi.com all of which is putting my life in danger! I'm very scared 4 my life right now!

Shaadi.com — Fraud service

Shaadi.com registered me for a privilged service and they frauds. They were supposed to send 4 matches per week but half of the profiles dont match the partner preference we have or either they are fake profiles.

Sikh or Muslim?
                        Shaadi.com has a membership profile going on of 'Henna Y, Arabic, age 31, Los Angeles (student visa), Muslim, possible African caste, of middle eastern woman photos stolen & depicted of women that have not Agreeed to be depicted on the site. Shaadi.com has engaged in the email being provided in the interest sent for the fraud to occur. This scammer is organized from Lagos, Nigeria in which African Criminal gangs have easily fooled shaadi.com during registration with a phone call to a Los Angeles number & a woman pretending to be 'Henna' confirming (very easy breach), with nothing else done to ensure security. Shaadicom understands that it's engagement in providing membership to this original profile which also led to the next fake created (sweetalima.[protected]@hotmail.com --> temporary visa Las vegas nevada, not working) with membership again by the same criminal gangs will Only lead to death for its vulnerable users! This is going on non-stop under the ignorance & foolishness of shaadicom management! Shaadicom understands that depicting women that have not agreed to be depicted is a violation to both genders leading to death! Shaadicom understands that providing communication between Non-Muslims (Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhist, etc, ) and Muslims in all Islamic republics like Pakistan/Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Middle East, UAE, Africa, etc. for marriage will only cause death to these users if they decide to go to Islamic republic countries where a marriage Is not possible between a Muslim & non-Muslim, & this will cause the death of the non-muslim in all dangerous Islam republics which shaadi.com Links the communication Of all religion members to these Islam republics where the marriage is not possible for non-Muslims, & punishment for engaging in such behaviour is death for Sikh men & Hindu men! Shaadi.com has failed to safe-guard Sikhs & Hindus from Muslims on this site, when the marriage between Sikhs & Hindus with a Muslim is not even possible. From guy side it is outright dangerous! Shaadicom understands that their reponsibily is to provide a 2nd police report also to Mumbai Police which is their local dispatch for the original fraudulent profile on their site 'Henna's' profile for which they provided membership for the fraud to occur to Lagos, Nigeria with connects to Accra, Ghana. Shaadicom understands that all this information is not kept in their hands, but provided to Mumbai authorities. A very important question to ask shaadicom is if the marriage is not even possible, then y is the communication provided to cause death for Sikh & Hindu men at the expense of fraudulent Muslim women? shaadi.com which means marriage.com understands that in all Islamic republics the islamic governemt rules r that no non-Muslim will marry a Muslim & such behaviour will only cause death to the non-Muslim flying out to Islam republics to marry Islamic women who r allowed to communicate with any1 of any religious background on the site & cause intense destruction to them. Shaadicom understands that as a marriage specific site only, if this type of marriage is out-lawed/banned in Islamic republics, then y is the communication provided to such places for the purpose of marriage on the site to any1 of any background? Shaadicom understands that in their extreme security breaches the result is that every1 of East Indian race suffers with extreme turmoil world wide! shaadicom understands that they r responsible for the end result of money laundering out of India's economy for the extreme suffering of all Indians, in which that money at the very least if need be give away could have been provided to all Gurdwaras in Mumbai to provide a free meal for life with shelter to any Indian @ anytime of any religion/caste/ethnicity/race/etc. if they agreed, of which the same no1 from shaadi.com no owner, no employee, no family member would never provide under any circumstance, & all they had to do was a simple ID check for ''multiple religions & multiple ethnicities'' profiles all in 1. Shaadicom has clearly forgetten the true roots of the country they live in. They r busy keeping guys on their site at the mean time w/o marriage for up to 5 years to milk them non-stop of 1, 3, 6, 12 month USD price only memberships who r subject as victims to non-stop ID checks. While at the same time they keep providing memberships to fraudulent women with African men behind them to lure their users to fall victim. In reality shaadicom has no ID or proof of any these African men behind the fraudulent women profiles, while they r milking Indian men of funds who would never kill any women in their life, but the other way around, the woman can easily arrange to kill the Sikh or Hindu man from all her African or Muslim husbands plus families engaged as criminals. Shaadicom understands that in their extreme internal ignorance of not identifying women who have not agreed to be depicted results in the many deaths of their users. This is a marriage site only to depict real ppl only that only want to get married, this is not a Facebook/instagram/Twitter/social network site in which users depict photos of others on their profile. Hence why this a paid site, & the social network sites r not, shaadicom is paid only for in person reality, but not for fiction fairy tale myth characters. Shaadicom understands that after work/education/finance document checks on the next victim that if a extreme security breach occurs through organized criminal gangs right away to target the victim for scams & death that this implies Responsibilty of shaadicom! Shaadicom has not even safe guarded themselves, let alone turning its innocent users only looking to match into humiliated victims! shaadicom understands that if any account is compromised in any way on their site that this is shaadicom responsibility, & shaadicom should not be consequently victimizing its loyal users thru correspondence. Shaadicom understands that it falls under the category of wedding services only & not fraudulent services, & that by withholding contacts & postponing users future on their internet site that all of this is only leading to very serious allegations of many multiple frauds & deaths in multiple dimensions. If shaadicom is a failure to provide wedding services, then they r risking their users lives, funds, future (all in 1) by harbouring them internationally (Internet), when these services r only needed in person! Shaadicom understands that the names 'Alima' & 'henna' ending in Muhammed or Ali are the most common frequently used names for these scams, for a marriage that would not even be possible under any context with a (Sikh, Hindu, buddhist) . Shaadicom understands that the match can still be set off the internet, in person or on the phone, & all world access is not needed, if the user has only depicted Canada & India as the 2 countries for wife location. Shaadicom understands that adapting their approach to match making to off the internet is the only resolution to avoid the dangerous criminals from the lives of NRI's that r only looking to match in their race (accepted religions) to marry! Shaadicom understands not to ruin the lives of their users, but only to match-make the lives of their users with match-making urgency, b4 the urgency of the fraudsters cause extreme suffering to all indians.

[Apr 15, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sikh or Muslim?
                          Only on shaadi.com will we c membership profiles of a 'gursikh sikh' with mother tongue 'assamese' & photos stolen & depicted of caucasian, hispanic/latino, & mixed race east indian/caucasian, & middle eastern all these many multiple women in 1 sweet alima.[protected]@hotmail.com (Email for fraud), who have all not agreed to be depicted on the site, also a gursikh sikh with a full muslim name in the email address, with women depicted that could easily be christian? Do we have 3 different religions depicted in 1 profile? I still don't understand ( is this a sikh or gursikh sikh or muslim or christian or buddhist or 5 in 1? Fraudsters lure their victims to their corrupt poverished countries in africa & kill these people using shaadi.com after extorting/robbing them, if not then the corrupt police will detain/arrest/kill them (All leading to death/bodily harm for shaadi.com users after the multiple lakhs of losses). All leading to death for indians/south asians after being frauded using shaadi.com online due to international access & flying out to go after the scammers. This is not a joke! Shaadi.com have clearly shown their lack of education/ignorance with this in the most important indian principle- not protecting (1)india's vulnerable minorities, plus all nri's (2) & plus all the other races/ethnicities (3) with these examples! All '3' of these have been clearly shown ignorance/lack of awareness by shaadi.com & all (3) of these minorities in different sense have been given the back of shaadi.com who have failed the 1 n only needed id check in their history. This business has failed, shaadi.com turned their back on these 3 that i have mentioned. Match-making has to take a off the internet perspective after this extreme breach of international security thru shaadi.com!

[Apr 13, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

West African scam victim
                            This website has multiple fraudulent girl profiles (Including sweetalima. [protected]@hotmail.com) going on @ the same time with membership to spread their email for the fraud to occur. The website can take the payment first that's fine, but do not allow the membership to start until the id verification is done, b/c the membership is only for that 'real' person anyways, but shaadi.com fails everytime to do this very important id check to protect. For example, if payment is taken, then the membership start date will be when the id is verified to protect, but no these african women posing as indians are allowed to spread harm thru dowry scams. They do not just start asking 4 money right away, they build a relationship 4 many months to make the person more vulnerable then after a long while a sense o[censored]rgency will come for demands of hospital bills & the advance fee scam of dowry inheritance. They know now that indians r the only ones who collect dowry so that's y we r the number 1 targets now for advance fee 419 scams, where fees keep continuing in more & more installments.Instead the website is more busy checking work/education/financial/id documents of guys that mean no harm to any1. This business has completely failed. The scammers have defeated shaadi.com in their own business plus the scam business (That's 2 in 1). I was on this website for atleast 3.5 years & shaadi.com did not do anything to match-make me, instead this website set me up in the hands of african scammers who had the perfect match (Fake) 4 me that shaadi.com never arranged 4 me.Instead shaadi.com just kept taking payments from me 4 various 1, 3, 6, 12 month memberships over a 3.5 year period. How sad! Shaadi.com had a mexican/latino woman in 1 picture with profile religion as sikh & language assamese. If this is already not ringing alarm bells, then i don't know what is. Behind this profile & many other profiles are west africans who have links in usa/uk who use usa/uk numbers designed to easily fool shaadi.com during registration for phone number check & these numbers r used to forward calls/messages/voice to africa (So african muslim women posing to be indian mixed race women or arabic women by voice, this is due to them not knowing the indian languages like punjabi, hindi, marathi, etc. That they use non pure 100% indians). During all of this shaadi.com & customers are all sleeping, while afircans take advantage of the only website for indian matchmaking. But shaadi.com has failed to matchmake, i after 3.5 years do not have perfect match, & the scammers have beaten shaadi.com in their own business of who was the perfect match 4 me, & they were targeting me for a very long time thru this website with multiple profiles, i had gotten away from these non id checked women just so many times, b4 they finally got to me with the falsified perfect match 4 me that shaadi.com failed to arrange. They knew i was attractive in both money & appearance sense, during all of this shaadi.com & all customers were sleeping, including me. The africans did not deserve all the many many multiple lakhs of money they got. But that money was supposed to be only 4 the 2 newly weds & shaadi.com to arrange the perfect match. But shaadi.com failed in every sense. Shaadi.com is supposed to arrange the marriage with the perfect match, the girl's parents, but instead they r playing games with match-making luring the scammers to target me in every sense. The scammers r africans from muslim descent, but they changed the religion from many muslim profiles to finally sikh to target me with the perfect girl 4 me to rob us indians of our funds. I don't care about paying shaadi.com to arrange my marriage, that's fine, but shaadi.com only deserves that money if they actually arrange marriage & provide representation 4 me infront of the girl's parents. But shaadi.com never did that 4 me, instead they ruined my life when it was actually supposed to start to suicude! Yes ppl do kill themselves after being deeply scammed thru the online romance/marriage scam. This is the #1 scam world wide & indians r the most at risk 4 this scam b/c of dowry inheritance in our culture, which the africans r well aware about, but shaadi.com still does not get it nor did any o[censored]s get it when these scams were going since the start of this year. I also heard that these nigerian scams were going on 4 many years since 2000 & shaadi.com still has not changed the policy of id check b4 membership activity starts, who cares if we have to wait an extra 1-48 hrs for a id check, atleast we will all be saved from financial ruin, but shaadi.com does not do this b/c they want to save time on the membership for profits, so they can profit off more memberships after the current membership quickly expires, but if the membership activity is post-poned, the longer to wait until the membership starts for id check, decreasing profits for the site. This website is the only link 4 the larger scale indian community world wide so they stay in their own race, however, we have been all greatly disappointed. Shaadi.com should be filing a police report with mumbai police about these african based profiles that they provided membership for (Sweetalima. [protected]@hotmail.com & many others), b/c they run all the different various international organized scams. I'm still getting txt messages, phone calls, emails about various other scams, b/c o[censored]se of this site which started with the advance fee dowry scam.In no way is shaadi.com not held accountable for this, b/c shaadi.com are themselves engaged in misrepresentation, displaying profiles that are fabricated, which use personal information/photos from users who have not agreed to be depicted on the site & by presenting out of date & out of region profiles as current & local. Shame on u mr. Anupam mittal as owner of shaadi.com 4 allowing this fraud 2 occur non-stop & not arranging my marriage a very long time ago. Thanks 4 nothing, only attracted me to be a fraud victim. The website can educate its users about the dangers of online dating/marriage & how these scams work in this sense, but shaadi.com does not educate or provide warnings of any sort. Anyone that u meet online on shaadi.com that u have not had a face to face meeting with that asks/begs u for money doesn't matter their falsified scenario is a scammer of the #1 scam in the world the online dating/romance/marriage scam.Indians plz just stick to in person instead of this online. The scammers who are making billions off online dating/marriage sites will put this online method out of business! If the police can not combat this then how will these online sites combat this? Their is no way, only public education/wareness can combat this, but shaadi.com does not educate their customers or provide awareness to their customers to not risk their business, b/c a business/es goes out of business when its users r making more profits thru other means thru use of their services, that's how online dating/marriage sites will go out of business b/c the scammers r making billions thru them every year world wide.Indians r being targeted for our dowry culture for this scam which would make perfect sense after the many caucasians the africans have ripped off on other sites. What's wrong with starting the membership use after id verification (Which can be done on the spot)? Customers don't want to lose a day or 2 on their membership for id check, that's fine the membership date will start after the id check for the non-india women profiles (Girl profiles in usa, canada for example should be id checked b4 membership use/date starts. That would have saved all o[censored]s including me, instead shaadicom= suicide! Due to anupam mittal! The africans never knew what sikh was until they saw me & were attracted to me to specially target only me, they knew i was the only attractive person with all the finances they wanted to target me, w/o asking me what work i do. Shaadi.com & all the indian users had no sense of who had it up on their site, the africans with 1 glance only had that sense. This is a shame to our indian race that we have all fell stupid to everything that led up to this. Shaadi.com had id checked me soo many times & checked all my documents checks for work/education/etc. & right after these checks, the west africans finally after soo many attempts finally hit their target right on the dot to the extreme until that target board was devastated which was me! Shaadi.com has a profile going on of a mexican/spanish (Profile name quealima) woman photo with muslim email name 'alima muhammed' & religion 'sikh' & mother tongue 'assamesse' on profile in 'usa' - la & vegas. I don't know how this does not ring alarm bells as something extremely wrong for indians?? Their sources in africa provided those us numbers to shaadi.com to run the scam & send all communication from shaadi.com users to those numbers str8 to africa, shaadi.com never warned me about this, i also made the huge mistake of taking my profile offline b4 the money demands from the scammer b/c the scammers first build the romance online husband-wife relationship for months then they demand funds thru scams, in this beginning time period they lure the victims to go offline from the website, while they themselves continue to scam the rest of the users of shaadi.com, while they scam u. They changed the religion to sikh to get me in the final fake. They take the girl photos from facebook, instagram, etc. All social network sites, these stupid girls keep posting non-stop pics on social network sites for the whole world africans to obtain & take advantage of is the cause of this!! My question to shaadi.com, when taking payment with this picture & profile information & email name that all does not match up, why was the id check not done? Shaadi.com failed in intelligence, the employees or whoever registered those paid accounts to spread the email for fraud all failed! That's y they got fooled & i plus the rest of the users all failed in intelligence as well! Why b/c shaadi.com was busy checking mine the victim's id multiple times & my work/education documents & other guys same thing, b/c of all these useless checks the attention was diverted from the actual criminal. If the paid member is only sending the email as a contact in the interest sent that is only to set up the fraud to occur in email, so do not contact members who only provide email contact in interest sent. Shaadi.com has not once in 3.5 years arranged my marriage 4 me, but have led me to fall victim of the human psych of greed. I was targeted for my dashing looks, which the very smart africans determined i was the perfect match 4 their girl & the girl was the perfect match 4 me (They defeated shaadi.com in their own business) & their intelligence was very clever they knew i had money just by looking at me that no1 else did on this site w/o asking any questions or documents to obtain understanding that the rest of the indians do, they were very clever. The africans have put all indians to deep shame! The africans w/o asking any questions knew i had the looks+money for this person & the person had the looks + disguised her to be financially able to pay back with masters nursing degree job for me. I had the looks & money that no1 had, & the africans knew it right away, but shaadi.com & its users in 3.5 years could not figure this out & arrange the marriage with the perfect girl 4 me. What a deep shame that the african race has put our indian race to shame, they clearly showed way more intelligence then indians in any of this. By the way it's going we the indians r being their slaves, just like they were treated in history. Plz indians step up ur game or else we all gonna turn into slaves of african race. Shaadi.com can be paid for their select service right when the marriage is happening/complete by arranging it with the perfect girl's parents & by acting as honest representation 4 me. Shaadi.com only deserves to be paid the select amount when the marriage is set in stone, or else it's a waste if no marriage happens. Being paid after does not mean shaadi.com will not be paid, they deserve to be paid only if the marriage happens, it's just not advance fee b/c the marriage is never guranteed until all paper work is done for it, that's the only difference, they still will be paid for arranging marriage, but anything else is complete waste like using the site for time pass & not finding perfect match like the scammers found 4 me (Again unfortuantly mr. Mittal maybe u need to hire these africans to match make for us indians, b/c they r doing a much better job then us indians in a fake fraudulent matter, meaning africans would be better match makers for us if the real girl actually agreed to be depicted on the site). The scammers use the advance fee to their advantage in the scams from use of this site due to dowry reasons in our culture which is unfortunate for us b/c of culture to lead us to extreme losses. Did u know? That after 3.5 years on shaadi.com, i not only as a punjabi have fell victim to dowry advance fee scam, but i also have first marathi roots girl match who has including her parents have all agreed to my accepted husband status. What has shaadi.com done to help their local marathi community in maharashtra where they do business in marathi land in mumbai & to help the larger scale world wide punjabi community to arrange the marriage? Nothing has been done, nor am i in the same health that i once was in early january 4 the marriage, i am in the self-harming state of devastation & severe depression. I am not willing to stay online anymore on shaadi.com after this extreme turmoil, so shaadi.com is protecting me by keeping me offline finally, they have promised me that they will arrange the marriage 4 me with the girl's parents, but i'm not in the same mental state i was b4 the african fraud scheme, which is understandable. I hope shaadi.com has provided all information regarding these frauds to mumbai police which is their local dispatch. Phone number[protected]Ghana), sweetalima. [protected]@hotmail.com, & website http://swiftcourier. Eu. Pn, plus the american phone numbers the phoenix phone number with '602' area code which the fraudsters use to deceive shaadi.com & forward victims calls, messages, voice msg to africa with their usa link name 'jennifer d. Fuerte' in los angeles area in california, all should be reported to mumbai police the local dispatch. Multiple profiles were used with verified false phone numbers from california, nevada, arizona states, including all of california, los vegas, phoenix. It's very sad this happened, many ppl have said sorry to me since this happened, but shaadi.com has not done anything 4 me so i can move on with my future, instead i'm left in devastation feeling. Shaadi.com ruined my life at age 27 by not doing the id check b4 sweetalima. [protected]@hotmail.com sent me interest on the site & victimized me, plus all the other fake profiles that were run by the same african criminal organizations that sent me interests b4 that i saved myself from by ignoring, but the fakes finally got to me, i just got away soo many times b4 they finally nailed me. I was the special target bcuz of my looks & money that was self-determined by the africans that i had, however, shaadi.com & its users never determined this in 3.5 years to save my life. Ppl get scammed & they kill themselves look up on google & shaadi.com can not arrange the marriage for sum1 who has been paying them for 3.5 years non-stop it's very unfortunate. Those africans did not deserve all they money got at the expense of the larger scale indian community, instead shaadi.com only deserved to be paid if they could have only just pre-arranged the marriage with the girl's parents before hand & i would be more than happy to pay them if only the marriage was a success! But unfortunatly, i went down the wrong line of dowry inheritance, at schemes of the africans. My story can happen to any1 @ anytime on shaadi.com & the victim will have no idea what's going on until it's too late when they money is long gone & they r having a party in west african ghana/nigeria at the expense of our indian race unfortunatly. Their is no trust with africans & avoiding them & all african/carribean countries 4 life due to their greedy behaviour is the only resort. Their is a simple lesson to be learned by shaadi.com which is the only website for indians in the larger scale community world wide which is y we all indians rely on them soo much, & the lesson is simple, id check right at payment b4 membership useage/start date (Especially out of india girl profiles & especially girl profiles in usa/uk/canada) & stop keeping these boys on the site for soo long with useless 1, 3, 6, 12 self serve methods, & the end of the day the girl's parents want representation in india which shaadi.com can provide especially in mumbai they can that's their local district, & arrange marry these boys fast provide trustable representation 4 nri's if they come to india to marry. If in shaadi.com & mr. Anupam mittal we as nri's can not trust, then we as indians have no where else in the world to turn to in this need 4 perfect match. I know in my heart shaadi.com could have saved me long time ago, but i also have to blame myself for my stupidity as well in all this, but this has happened to millions of ppl worldwide that's how the africans r making billions off the online marriage scam. The marriage should only be in person & shaadi.com honestable representation is needed if only the marriage will actually happen, & no fictious characters r presented, b/c at the end of the day the fairy tale fictious myth characters is why these africans have scammed many many multiple lakhs of our money, then what was the big deal of paying shaadi.com small amount of fees when marriage is complete, but not advance fee that would be another scam, b/c no marriage is guranteed these days when it comes to the girl's parents taking decisions in india. The girl posting her own profile on shaadi.com is useless in india, b/c the parents control her life in india. The boy just staying online 4 extended amounts of time is also useless 4 a real marriage & disastrous due to dowry scams like i've mentioned. I was just waiting 4 the dream dowry or share of it, but me just waiting for 3-4 years just cost me a large share of my own amount. Plz nris don't make my same mistakes from shaadi.com useage. The more the guys think about the larger of the share of the dowry/package, the larger the share the scammers will actually get from your own amount! They do play many mind games with u to keep focus on the non-existent dowry so u can part with your money even more. It's all mind games with dowry scammers. I am soo much in stress now, i don't know what to do with my life anymore, my life has turned upside down on me, i am in ruin, i want shaadi.com to save me plz!! It's the best feeling in the world to know after all this that i will remain off the internet to stay safe & at the same time shaadi.com will match me, that's the only resolution to all this now. So the business structure has been adapted 4 me 4 my protection, but it's too late 4 me personally, my brain & mr. Mittal's brain was not present when africans were taking advantage o[censored]s indians. We only have 1 country india, but they have 100's of countries, it's unfortunate they target us b/c of our dowry culture.Instead the africans are taking a dowry out o[censored]s from our culture & living a lavishing lifestyle that i was living b4 they indirectly took the share out of my amount. I was living that lavishing lifestyle we all dream about & the africans were dying to live that lavishing lifestyle so they took full advantage of me to get to my position unfortunatly 4 me. I still have nightmares with deep depression inside me after talking to the africans in their disguised indian identity. I constantly think about all the opportunities in the roller coaster ride of losses that i had to save myself from my experience. I have no idea who stole all that money nor can i do anything about it. It was only in shaadi.com control in january. Sucks to be me, i just hope shaadi.com won't let me down & protect me by keeping me offline, & will match me at same time with girl's parents by providing representation 4 me, so then 1 day my wife can say to me they did lose your money but they also matched u with ur wife. All i can do about the money is just keep working harder & harder with my education for my future so i can earn honestly, rather than the scammer africans who get away with scams & police don't do anything about it ever when they easily can. Even the police have all let us down in this matter, they don't do anything about this even when they easily can, this is also a complaint against them as well, with frauds like this police r useless! Money sent is money gone forever while the africans have a party about it! The africans have taken my life away from me that i was enjoying. This is also a complaint against the african race, b/c they r the only race that does this deep scam behaviour. I know b/c i know how they victimized me & i know how deep they took it that no other race in the world would have handled it like that. Ppl scam they get the money once or twice max. & they run. The africans never stop they keep going & going like energizer for more. We as indians r only jobs to them. They r just at work on shaadi.com to victimize us. This is their life time job that makes them more organized than the police that r a joke to them. We all r just a joke to them, they don't care if we die tomorow, they don't care what their cruelty does to our lives. The police r nothing to them & that is the truth police don't do anything about this, only the website can save u if they r sophisticated enough. So at the end of the day only shaadi.com can save us, but not the police, it is internationally organized & the internet=international thru shaadi.com they target indians. The african scammers have also put all muslims to shame by using that identity in their scams, never trust any1. Plz shaadi.com save the vulnerable men of this site from those nasty africans, they have nothing to do with our indian culture. Plz shaadicom plz save your international indian community, b/c u mr. Mittal r nothing w/o your international indian community & we r nothing w/o u, it goes both ways. I don't care about any women anywhere anymore, i don't give a damn about any of them anymore like i used to b4 this, i just want to get my 1 match & move on with my life & future forever, i'm never creating any internet accounts on any sites again, i promise, but now for the 1 n only match plz shaadicom just arrange it offline 4 me, plz save me!!! Omg now after all this plz shaadi.com plz save me asap so i can move on from the online scene (I'm in extreme turmoil now) with my in person 1 on 1 match & my future!!!... Shaadi.com save me plz represent me 4 the marriage & arrange it with girl's parents (Being offline only)...

[Apr 11, 2016] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

People-Group / People Interactive India
                              shaadi.com deleted my account asking salary slip as proof
                              total scam artists !
                              People-Group / People Interactive India
                              complain about profile - shreya das nagpur/nasik or shreya dass
                              VIP Shaadi Services: complaint