SimplyMarry.com Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to SimplyMarry.com

Having problems with SimplyMarry.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SimplyMarry.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SimplyMarry.com

Uttar Pradesh
201 301

SimplyMarry.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

SimplyMarry.com reviews & complaints(37)

I have register FIR against this profile no smm2842880.his name is ahmed badshah hayadh badshah shaikh . Kindly give me details of this profile details on email id Akhtar.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected].even I want to have a detail of my account of ID number smf2681759.give me your contact number so the police officer get the evidence of both the profiles from your server for his investigating purpose....

Vsjksjssbbsbshh
SimplyMarry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Simplymarry.com — cyber crime ke antargart darj karne ki kirpa ki jay or karbayee karne ki kirpa ki jay

सेबा मे,
    श्री मान्
    महाशय,
    सादर प्रार्थना पूर्बक आबेदन पत्र प्रार्थी कमलेश कुमार सिह पिता स्व अबिनाश सिह, ग्राम-देकपुरा, डाकघर-मोरातलाब, थाना+प्रखंड-रहुई, जिला-नालंदा...

Simplymarry.com — fake id smf 3443312 se chatting kar rupya thaggi karna

सेबा मे,
    श्री मान्
    महाशय,
    I have done online marriage registered on simply marry . com few years ago. Recently found that after searching my name on google i could see my personal martimonial details that to with age on google . How can they fluant a girls age on social media, thats reallt very unprofessional . This sites disclaimer states that users personal details confidentiality will be maintained but its all fake, inspite of calling them several times to delete...

Simplymarry.com — rohit kumar pardeep fake profile

Hello I received an online request from profile by name Rohit kumar pradeep but he seems to be fake and i came to know on investigation that he is not having any job. Please remove his profile as he is divorcee . His number is [protected] and email is [protected]@gmail.com. He has approached me saying that he is unmarried but apparently he has had a lot of affairs and we realised that divorce was also in the past for him. He seems to be involved...

Simplymarry.com — extortion

[protected] Candex Allen SMM3439070 please provide me the information he said he is from England from Liverpool he is a fraud so I registered the fir to police station & I need the details about this man will you kindly help me because he blocked me in your site he took a money from me 57, 700 So I want to expose the scandal who was involved there with him...

Simplymarry.com — Profile deleted but appearing in google search

I have deleted my profile id smm2654058, but it still appears in google search. Please get this deleted from google search as it is creating nuisance to my privacy when people search my name.

People have searched my name on google and later come and ask about my profile, this has happened atleast 4 times now. Firstly, there are some wrong details in my profile plus this.

Please for god sake...

Simplymarry.com — Fake proposal and people cheating for money

I got a proposal from a foreign girl named as latasha from uk, she said her mum is from india and dad is from 🇬🇧.. Finally she made me in love for one month.. Talked over whatsapp.. No doubts.. She said she s from a big family.. N rich set up... She s coming to meet me in india.. To get sanction., she told her mum wants to talk to me.. And that was also a lady speaking hindi... Finally she got permission n done shopping for me n my...

Simplymarry.com — Fake profile in my name

I am "Sheetal Arya". My husband "Mr.Kiran Telukunta" has created my fake profile on your website himself, stating that I am a divorcee. He is not taken divorce from me. It shows that my last login in this website was on 7th March 2017. He had access to all my passwords and he did this in August 2016, since then I am getting matrimonial alerts on my email and even though I wrote emails to customer care several times and also called them on...

Myself Mrs. Pushpa Binendra kumar Nair. My husband Mr. Binendra Kumar Nair has created the profile on your website himself. He is not taken divorce from me. He is having two kids. Education information uploaded is also false. He is on bail in a fraud case. I am giving my Adhar card no. which is[protected] for my identification and address proof. I have my marriage certificate with me. I can send you that also.
    Mar 9, 2017
    Feb 06, 2017
    SimplyMarry.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Mrs.Pushpa Binendra Kumar Nair,

Thank you for writing to us.

Kindly share the profile id or registered email id of your husband so that we can check and resolve the same.

Also it would be helpful if you can mail us your contact number at [protected]@simplymarry.com so that we can speak to you to assist you in resolving the matter.

Thanks and Regards
    SimplyMarry Team
    I wanted to delet my profile from.ur site but not able to do so coz when I go to edit profile tbere no option I got for hide profile or delet profile
    Plz remove my profile from ur site as now I got my match I dont need the services
    Tehmeena Kamal

This is to inform you that i am sending this mail or complain second time. Previously i launched a complain but you did not take any action.

I have called you several times. Today i have called again and talked to you. I have clearly told you over phone that i do not want my unnecessary humiliation regarding my profile smf1394974. Till today people are able to see my personal information regarding my profile by searching my name in google website.

Please delete my profile smf1394974 senjuti lahiri asap so that any person unable to see it by searching at google website.

When any person searching my name in google by giving my name senjuti lahiri, it is showing the profile smf1394974 senjuti lahiri.

Please delete my profile from your website soon and assure me it will not show in google search or any of your website in future.

Presently i am well settled in my life. This profile is not required for me. Please delete the profile smf1394974 for senjuti lahiri asap.

Thanks & regards
      Senjuti lahiri
      Mar 9, 2017
      Feb 06, 2017
      SimplyMarry.com Customer Care's response
      Dear Member,

Thank you for writing to us.

Your profile id SMF1394974 had been deleted and also removed from google search page as well.

In case of any further query kindly get back to us.

Thanks and Regards

Simplymarry.com — Delete profile SMF1394974 for Senjuti Kahiri ASAP

Please delete my profile SMF1394974 Senjuti Lahiri ASAP.

When any person searching my name in Google by giving my name Senjuti Lahiri, it is showing the profile SMF1394974 Senjuti Lahiri.

Please delete my profile from your website soon and assure me it will not show in Google search or any of your website in future.

Presently I am well settled in my life. This profile...

Simplymarry.com — Already married

I have already registered a complaint against a Man Sachin Warpe
        who is already maried but have registered account in simplymary.com .
        I havre visited your mumbai office but no response. I want to know what legal action has been taken by simply marry .com and want a attested copy of your office. if know response is given by your side will register complaint against simply marry.this man has already court case in panvel, beed...

Simplymarry.com — Fake profile

Dear Sir/ Mam

I want to register a complaint against Sachin Warpe who has been register with your martimonial site-simplymarry.com.
        This man is already married to Varsha Sachin Warpe from past 3 years.They have a daughter of 2 years.Case has been registered against him in mumbai, beed and alibaugh court for domestic violence against his wife.

Do take necessary action immediately or we are going...

After deleting the account still the information my company website pages, when search in google. Kind please remove the all information from the web pages. Simplymarry.com is very bad site. It is fake website. Total waste of time and money. Please help to delete the account information. The website is stealing money from the customers who are fulled to go for their paid subscriptions. Please consider my request
        SimplyMarry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I deleted my sister's profile from simplymarry.com but I still keep ok getting the notifications. It simply keeps on poppong up. I want it to stop.
        Anya Malhotra's reply, Aug 23, 2016
        Hi Scarlett,

Request you to write to us at [email protected], along with the ID of the profile you wish to remove, contact information of the concerned person who was handling the profile and state a valid reason for profile removal. We will surely do the needful asap.

SM Team
        Hi Anmol,

We're sorry that your experience with us was not good. We would like to inform you that SimplyMarry is India's ONLY matrimonial website which never asks its registered members to shell out money to search a match on the website or buy any paid subscription. However, if you have come across anyone who poses to be from SM and asks you to buy a paid package, then kindly write to us at [protected]@simplymarry.com, along with your profile ID and contact information elaborating the case and we will surely take the necessary action asap. Also to delete your profile, kindly drop a mail on the above mentioned email id, along with profile ID, contact information and a valid reason for profile removal. We will surely do the needful.

SimplyMarry Team

Hello sir i meet with a girl on simplymarry.com she said that i am working in apple com in usa. Her address is 7419 pleasent ridge, houstan, taxes 77095 (Usa).
          Her no is +[protected]
          Email - [protected]@hotmail.com
          She said that my apple company is giving free laptop, iphone, wrist watch she said give your address i send u. She sent the items by parcel and she sent me a slip details about the parcel from where it sent or who sent which company through all mentioned in that slip. I am having that slip. She said i paid 245 usd for shipping. She sent on 23/05/2016 at 12:45am. She informed mr that u will receive on parcel on 26th may 10:00am at indian time. And she said there is mr morgan who send you parcel to your home address i give him all your details phone no and email. She also said you have to pay 182 usd = 12500rs for clearance tax on parcel i said ill pay to mr morgan c/o dispatch officer. His no is [protected]
          Email - [protected]@deliveryman.com
          He text a account that u have to pay here clearance tax 12500. And after he email and called me again that any parcel who is more than 250, 000rs item you have to pay duty fee for it as indian goverment rule ok he sent me a account no i paid 24500. He said again you have to 7500for parcel at office 5 daya and 2000 courier charge at your address. I paid account no he text me. He guaranted that now no more charge u have to pay u will receive your parcel by next flight to your address. Ok after that he is not reply my call not receiving or not reply my msg. I am having his all call recordings saved and sms and email. Then i call him another no he said u have to pay 18500rs registration fee for parcel. I said u refund my money he disconnect my call and he msg me ill block u. Sir i want my refund 46500. Pls help me
          Jun 15, 2016
          Updated by Mraman
          Hello sir i yesterday i complain for my refund on your website. i got a call from [protected] airtel delhi no and on truecaller name shows ramnath. he said that i am speaking rahul mishra from consumercomplaints appka payment ayya hai.aappka refund initiate ho chuka hai . app apne atm machine par jakar card lagakar transfer mai jakar card to cadr transfer mai atm no btaya fit amount 46500 dalo yes saving . what is this with this option we can transfer the money fron one atm to other.yev sab ko pta hai sir. maine kaha net banking hai fir bole id btao fir banking passport of my friend i told id but i not told passport . they are the big eaters and cheaters . at last they told u not want your refund ok . they disconnects the call . help
          Hi Member,

We are really sorry to hear regarding the incident. We would like to bring to your notice that we do our best to make sure that profiles registered with us are genuine and therefore make sure that the mobile number of a user is verified before he's/she's able to send free messages to other registered members on our site. Also, we ask every registered user to upload scanned copies of any of the government recognised Photo ID proofs like Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport or Pan Card, and Address Proofs like Electricity Bill, Telephone bill or Passport, which in itself are a mark of authenticity.

We suggest our members not to lend any money at any stage of communication and inform us if they come across any profile which looks fishy. As soon as a suspicious profile is brought in our notice, we immediatedly take necessary action by deleting it from our site.

In our 'Safety Tips' on our website, we have clearly stated ''Important Do’s & Don'ts'' to educate members to beware of fraudsters.

Would request you to share your profile id or email id at [protected]@simplymarry.com. We have a dedicated team who will look into the matter.

SimplyMarry Team

SimplyMarry.com is indeed an India's best one and only online matrimonial site provides online matrimony with free send messages service, but it can even offer more better service if profiles are verified by some means. There are bunches of duplicate profiles of same person with different marital status. if some action taken on this by Simplymarry team, can help eradicate online cheats to some extent. For example a profile was created with divorced status with same biodata and another with 'Never Married' status
            Matrimonial sites should find some way like linking aadhar card etc., to curb these kind of cheater profiles online

simplymarry.com — Remove name from google search

When searched in google with my name, my name appears in google search with simply marry. Please get it removed.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwivwKS...simplymarry.com%2Fmatrimonial%2Fgroom%2FSMM2736775%2FHindu%2FMaratha%2FChaitanya-Ket%3Fsrc%3Dsi... d.c2I

Hi.. Please beware of profiles which created by foreigner. Some of they are fraud. it happened with my friend. One of the member called benjamin from USA is a fraud and fake. He created his profile just to loot the money from Indian some Indians are also with him and their is a gang. I want to alert you all Please don't respond such profiles if you then please check before go further.
              Just deactivate my account and unsubscribe from any mail from your side.

sir, i am c.gunamallika my id 2568054 new in simplymarry i am a physically handicapped one mr.tony c.brown id 2582129 from uk proposed me and chatting he told that he sent a parcel to me on 6-7-2015 and i got calls from [protected] and +91-[protected] from delhi on 8-7-2015 i have paid 130000 as local charge now they dont attend my call the parcel has not received i am cheated

sim

i bought a sim but not activite howw to get a number