[Resolved] Philips India — Complaint Against Philips Company

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 santu2407
I had purchased a product from Philips after that I found the product is defective.Then I complaint for it at customer care and inform their Area Sales Manager.But unfortunately till now I have no solution from their side. I can not imagine how a multi-national company irresponsible like that. I want to try to contact their higher official but I have not found any mail ID or contact number except Customer Care number in any site.Please help me regarding solve the issue. Product---Tube Light Model No---Mirolta T5. Purchased on --26/10/2013 Regards Santu [protected]
Philips India co-operate with me and change the defective Tube set. I want to Thanks Indian Consumer Complaints Forum and Philips India.

[Mar 15, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had purchased a product from Philips after that I found the product is defective.Then I complaint for it at customer care and inform their Area Sales Manager.But unfortunately till now I have no solution from their side. I can not imagine how a multi-national company irresponsible like that. I was called your representative several time but they are not bothered about it. Is this your customer service? I had purchased the whole set of my new flat from Philips. But after that I never bye any product from Philips and never recommend any of my friends or relatives to bye Philips product. I want to try to contact their higher official but I have not found any mail ID or contact number except Customer Care number in any site.Please help me regarding solve the issue.

Product---Tube Light Set.
Model No---Mirolta T5.
Purchased on --26/10/2013.
i m nirav sachania from ahmedabad. my showroom name is new shreeji electronics. i sell philips home theater to customeron date : 08/10/2015 mode -htd5520 and register to customer care for demo and instalation still mow demo also demo and instalation is not done ane we are calling to service center they are not giving proper answer and they are ignoring and not receiving call . service center name mahalaxmi service center in maninagar ahmedabad
this service center is third class service center. becose of this service center philips name is going to bad service
i m not raiting any star to philips because of this bad service and not respondong to customer

name nirav sachania
m- [protected]

+91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Philips India - Complaint Against Philips Company