Philips India — fraud in purchase of music system from philips india

I have purchase a music system vide description Philips HTL1032 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar Speakers with Subwoofer (Black), on dated 17.05.2018 vide invoice no DEL4-300132. After purchasing this product company provide installation and demo at my house address mention above. But when company engineer providing demo then this sound bar were not work and engineer suggest lodging a complaint and asking for replacement. As per purchase condition company is bound to provide one year warrantee so I have lodge a complaint with toll free no provided by the company and they provide me a complaint no i.e. SUP001/532811. After that I have made telephonic call many time but all the time they are said that we will replace your product very soon they also provide me the mobile no of local authorized person Mr. Nadesh. When I talk to Mr. Nadesh he said that we have taken approval for replacement from the company we will replace the product very soon. But after elapsed of eight month company had not replace my product and company authorized person making me fool from last eight months and now he is not attending my phone. I have faced harassment and mental tension in last eight month with my financial loss of Rs. 4590/- . I have all communication recording as a proof.
fraud in purchase of music system from philips india

[Jan 31, 2019] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India
    Philips India Phone
    +91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002