Philips India — philips led 49"

Sir, i would like to say that my above led is not working since 22.12.2018. I had made so many complaints over telephone. I have visited so many times at service centre of the company. I have visited m/s naveen electronics, model town, delhi-9 also from where i had purchased the led. But the dealer always says that it is only the company which will attend the complaint and we cannot do anything. But there is no response so far either from the company or from the dealer so far. My complaint no. Lodged with company is del[protected]. I don't know how much time it requires to rectify the led part? It is already one and a half month time since my first complaint to the company. Meanwhile, you should send me another led to watch as i have only one tv which is not working for a long time. What kind of service company is providing to its customers? Why it is selling leds if there is no part available or shortfall of staff, whatever it is? In the long run, the company is losing its future customers. It is creating very bad name for the company.
Now i would like to say that if it is not rectified shortly, i would be compelled to lodge the complaint in the
Consumer court.

R p chadha

[Jan 29, 2019] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by R P Chadha Jan 29, 2019 Philips LED 49"
Complaint No DEL[protected]
So many reminders given to the company as well as dealer, Naveen Electronics, Model Town, Delhi
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Brought a powee bank which is not working.
Kindly replace it

Philips India
    Philips India Phone
    +91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002