[Resolved]  Philips India — regrettable performance by your entire customer support team for addressing my complaint phillips led tv (model no: 55put7791-fda)

Dear mr harshal chhatbar (& phillips india head customer support team)

Greetings!

Since i am unable to get a helpful response from your first-line customer support/service team, i am turning to you as a last resort. I own a phillips led tv (Model no: 55put7791-fda) purchased on[protected] and it’s still under phillips extended warranty (Warranty card attached)

This tv is having a display issue with complete black screen since june 2019.

When i booked the service request through service complaint no:[protected] and your service engineer named mr firoz visited my residence on[protected]. He diagnosed the television and after few minutes he informed us that the display is dead and its need to be replaced. He further verified the warranty card and the invoice, he assured us that your tv is still under phillips extended warranty and it will be replaced free of cost by the company (Phillips, india). He further stated that he will submit this diagnosed report to his office and then the senior team will review your warranty and order the parts once approved. We paid him the visiting charges of rs.1800/- (One thousand eight hundred only) in total for his 2 visits (Attached invoice)

I have confronted them on several occasions through calls and email, but my requests have been ignored. When i ask your customer service team over a call to enforce the restriction, they say they will, but they do nothing. I can enclose copies of my last emails whenever asked, along with the photographs/videos of the television.

On one occasions, your customer service team has informed us that the company had shut down its television operations and they are refunding the entire cost to the customers. They have also asked my bank’s credentials and other supporting documents to process the refund. I have shared everything that they demanded and again to utter dismay all my attempts were failed to resolve this issue.

I write you in the hope that you can persuade your phillips customer support team to honor all the terms of its warranty with me. On numerous occasions i have tried to discuss the situation with the customer support team through calls and emails, but they are unwilling to cooperate.in short, i cannot solve the problem myself, and i want to avoid hiring a lawyer unless it becomes absolutely necessary.

I can enclose all the copies of the calls, emails, warranty and documentation which i did already in the past proving that your customer support team has violated their commitments on several occasions. Unfortunately, this regrettable performance reflects poorly on your entire corporation. I request your assistance in resolving this problem. If i can supply any other information, please call me at +91-[protected] or +91-[protected].

I trust you will look into this matter and see that proper action is taken to uphold the law and preserve the beauty of your company policy standards. I will gladly do what i can to be of assistance.

Vijay sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2019
Finally, the company has replaced the TV. Thanks, Everyone!

[Aug 29, 2019] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India
    Philips India Phone
    +91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002