[Resolved]  Philips India — Unethical Behaviour of Philips executives

I am Shruti Patel from MAHARASHTRA, Mumbai, bought Philips 2.1 Speaker with product number MMS2550F on[protected]. Unfortunately after[protected] it's not working properly. I filed a complaint on[protected]. My Complaint job number is[protected]. One of your Philips technicians visited my home on[protected]. He told me that the control panel is not working and it will be replaced after 10 days. I called many times but didn't get any solution for this. Philips executives told me that they failed to search the part so that they will replace the unit but it's not done yet. Now they tell me that the unit is also not available. Today it's[protected] still I didn't get any solution for this. I can't wait any longer. I have been waiting since June. Look into this matter and make sure that I get a solution within 24 hours. Otherwise I have to find another social media platform for my solution.
YOUR AFTER SALE SERVICE IS WORST..
Unethical Behaviour of Philips executives
Unethical Behaviour of Philips executives
Oct 6, 2020
NIT YET RESOLVED
Oct 06, 2020

Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shrutipatel495

+91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002