[Resolved] Phonepe — money credited and auto debited but not credited again

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Biplaba Kumar on Jan 2, 2019
Hello sir,
I am biplaba kumar rout with bank of baroda account number [protected] at kalinga nagar, odisha branch.
I want to register a complaint as i did a transaction of rs. 15000/- from my bank of baroda account to my state bank of india account ([protected]) through phonepe on 20th december (Transaction id-p1812202016172013468780.
Utr[protected].
After the transaction the money credited to my sbi account and after a few minutes that rs. 15000/- auto debited from my account with showing a description
"to transfer upi/rev/[protected]"
But that money neither credited to my bank of baroda account nor to the state bank of india account.

I have already register a complaint at phonepe team with ticket number 33342401. But they can't solve the matter and the matter is as it was before.

Kindly help me to get my money back.

money credited and auto debited but not credited again
money credited and auto debited but not credited again
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019
I want to close my complaint as I have got my money back yesterday.

[Jan 02, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Biplaba Kumar, Jan 02, 2019
Kindly help me share to contact.
Updated by Biplaba Kumar, Jan 03, 2019
As I yesterday filed this complaint today morning I got a call from a fraudulent having phone number [protected] stating himself as the PhonePe customer care representative and ask me various details to refund my money. He ask me my debit card details I denied, he ask paytm id, password I denied then PhonePe id, password i denied and blocked his number.

Comments

My money is deducted from my account but the ticket is not booked. I am sharing here my transaction details.

IRCTC is saying that the amount is not transferred to IRCTC now it is up to you.

Umashankar Pardhi's reply, Jan 1, 2019
I filed ticket, no response from phonepe, very bad service, not providing information every time same way, this is very bad to consumers, they are liable, not giving information...

Hello, i have PhonePe account on [protected] and my mail id [protected]@gmail.com, i transfer the amount of Rs.7000 from above account but receiver does not received the same till the date. the above transation done on 24th dec 2018. i am request you to return the same amount on my account.

Yesterday (27/12/2018) i was paid 1500 rs on my SBI credit card throw Phonepe. But the payment is not received.

My transaction No : N1812271354166582956533

Please solve it immediately.

Malay Biswal

I am Somnath salve.
I want to register a complaint as i did a transaction of rs. 1100/- from bank of Axis Account to my state bank of india account ([protected]) through phonepe on 7th January (Transaction id-P1901071308082992904696.
Utr[protected].
After the transaction the money credited to my sbi account and after a few minutes that rs. 1100/- auto debited from my account with showing a description
"to transfer UPI/REV/[protected] TRANSFER TO[protected][protected]"
But that money neither credited to Axis Bnak account nor to the state bank of india account.

Sridhar yadlapalli's reply, Feb 4, 2019
Did you get any response ? I am facing the same issue
's reply, Feb 5, 2019
Did you get any response ? I am facing the same issue also
I am Somnath salve.
Utr[protected].
"to transfer UPI/REV/[protected] TRANSFER TO[protected][protected]"

Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]Phone pe costumer cear [protected] [protected]

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - money credited and auto debited but not credited again