[Resolved]  PhonePe — UPI fraud transaction

Yesterday on 29/12/2020 around 11.30 am, I received a call from this number [protected]. Caller act as a phonepe customer Care member and he says that you have received a notification for a payment of Rs.4999 then I click on the send option on the notification but the payment got failed due to insufficient balance as account have only Rs.3129.36. After that he again send 2 new notification of Rs.2499 and Rs. 598 each . this time I click on send option on the notification and amount of Rs. 3098 got deducted from my account. I request NPCI to take immediate action on fraudster and phonepe as I receive notification on the phonepe app. If possible please refund my money back as soon as possible.
Kavita Jaiswal
Dec 30, 2020
Company don't take any action
Dec 30, 2020

PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

today (27/01/2021 at 11: 50 Am ) i had to send money to another bank account but wrongly recharged ( Rupee1000 ) to airtel mobile number [protected] the transaction id is N2101271150189278289526. so plz refund my money back to this Account -

Name - Bhim
A/c No- [protected]
IFSC Code- SBIN0001341

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044