PhonePe — upi/rev but money not return

30 january mr Biswajeet ranajit, a/c no[protected] transferred rs 2930 in my account through phone pay app.mob No-[protected]. It was successful and credited to my account, then after sometimes it was debbited immediately showing upi/rev in statement and it was not credited to his account. And on connecting to customer care sbi they told to contact to upi service provider through which the transfer made and on connecting phone pay customer care they told me that transfer was successful and afterwards what happend we do not know.
1 days has been passed and money has not been credited to any of the account.
Please provide the solution.
upi/rev but money not return

[Jan 31, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Biswajeet Ranajit Jan 30, 2019 30 january mr Biswajeet ranajit a/c no[protected] transferred rs 2930 in my account through phone pay app. It was successful and credited to my account, then after sometimes it was debbited immediately showing upi/rev in statement and it was not credited to his account. And on connecting to customer care sbi they told to contact to upi service provider through which the transfer made and on connecting phone pay customer care they told me that transfer was successful and afterwards what happend we do not know.
1days has been passed and money has not been credited to any of the account.
Please provide the solution.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044