Planet Ayurveda Customer Care
Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.

Planet Ayurveda Customer Care

Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Director

Registered Address
House No- 1554, Sector- 36 D, Chandigarh, Punjab 160036

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Planet Ayurveda, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
SunClosed

Planet Ayurveda Complaints & Reviews

Planet Ayurveda — dr vikram - pa not working

Andy Ritz on Feb 26, 2019
I am suffering for chronic kindey failure. Wrote to dr vikram from www.planetayurveda.com with her medical results. He advised to take the formula that is on his website for kidney failure. Bought the meds and her creatinine went up from 8 to 9 after a month.
Urea went uo from 52 to72.
I am believe in alternative. Dr. Vikram has made me loose faith in aryuvedic meds.
Please do not act out of desperation, we should have realized when he said to buy the entire formula from his site http://www.planetayurveda.com/renal-cysts. Htm
After giving him my mum's test results....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Planet Ayurveda — colitis pack

knockrazi on Nov 9, 2017
Planet ayurveda dr. Vikram chuan is 100 % scam and ripped off pretty patients.
It’s so called colitis pack (Highly overpriced $165/month) is peace of garbage.
I don’t know what clay they pack in those 4 bottles, totally unprofessional inconsistent packed. Once pills color is black the next time same bottle contains brown stuff or clay. Your email, questions or complaints go unnoticed.
I had been using his ‘colitis pack’ for two years as dr. Vikram chauhan suggested i spent $4000. I never could stop my allopathy drugs. It might give you temporary little relief from gas...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Doctors

Planet Ayurveda — Ulcerative colitis advanced pack

kapoorvarun85
I live in England and have been suffering from ulcerative colitis, contacted Dr vikram, /within 24 hrs I got email from costing team to pay 280 USD, which is 250 GBP approx, got the medicenes and my symptom's got worse after 3 days. I called him and he asked me to take 6 tab motion stop 3 times daily and stop the other 6 pills. They don't reply to email s and if they do they write stupid and completely unrelated things regarding ur symptoms.
This is a scam....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Business & Finances

Planet Ayurveda — Fraud

ftanny
My mother is suffering for chronic kindey failure. Wrote to Dr Vikram from www.planetayurveda.com with her medical results. He advised to take the formula that is on his website for kidney failure.( the same formula that is designed for the all that has kidney problems)
Bought the meds and her CR went up from 500 to 700 after a month. Wrote to him about the situation, he said not to stop taking but to reduce the intake to half and CR went up to 800 after a 2 weeks. For those who are hopeful of trying other alternatives please do not act out of desperation which was the case of my mother...
Complaint comments  Read comments [20]Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Recently Discussed

colitis pack
Ulcerative colitis advanced pack
Planet Ayurveda
dr vikram - pa not working