Dr Batra's Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Dr Batra's

Having problems with Dr Batra's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dr Batra's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dr Batra's

Dr Batra's Website

Dr Batra's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Dr Batra's Phone Numbers

Fax

Dr Batra's reviews & complaints(692)

Sir i had my check up today and my fixed appointment time was 5:00 p.m and from past one and half hour I'm seating in the clinic. The staff and doctors are irresponsible towards others time....
It has been 4 months of treatment and the hairfall has not been reduced even a single bit. Further, after giving 15k for treatment it is asked to get supplements and products from outside. When they take pictures during first visit they will try to show as much as baldness as they can, but now after 4 months they are trying to cover and making me fool that treatment is going well. Moreover, they are trying to trap in new scheme named as gro...
As i am not interested in any further treatment from here. As well as i was forced to pay for a year subscription plan and after 1 month i didn't even see a single acne resolved. So i decided that i will not take any further treatment and request you to please refund my my 11 month money of 14400/- rupees to my bank account.

Account No : [protected]
IFSC : KKBK0000323
Patient Name : Leah Thapa
Patient Id...

Hi team,

Below is my registration number and wanted to cancel my hair treatment package as my parents are not allowing as the medicines are not suiting my health. I am a middle class student and I have taken this package from Preet Vihar, Delhi clinic.
I am chasing from last 20 days to the clinic and still my issue doesn’t resolved.

Registration number- 623173

Hello Team,
    Tomorrow (22-jun-2022) I taken medicine from Your clinic I have taken one dose but that is not suite to me.. I am feeling deasiness like heart burn and heart pain... so I just want to cancel the 3 month treatment I don't want to continue because there is no warranty at all so... I just want my money back and want to return all medicines.. could you just help me regarding this

Hello Team,
      Tomorrow (22-jun-2022) I taken medicine from Dr. Batra clinic I have taken one dose but that is not suite to me so I just want to cancel the 3 month treatment I want my money back I have paid 7500 rupees from net banking . kindly help

Dear Team,

I booked a plan for myself and my friend for hair treatment on 31st Mar and the package was all-inclusive 45, 000 for both (including Laser & other treatment for 1 year) then they gave me an option o[censored]sing Bajaj finance card for payment. I used my brother-in-laws card details as I didnt have any other option as they told that today is the last day of the offer and all. I convinced my brother-in-law and used his...

main ne one year ka hair treatment packege liya tha or one year tak treatment bhi liya lekin koi fark nhi pada ulta mera hair quality or down ho gaya or hair or mera one year jo treatment chala usme bhi mera hair fall ruka nhi or mera hair loss bhi jada ho gaya mera one year packege 12000 rupees ka tha or one year complete hone par phir se one year ka packege lene ke liye bola ja raha hai but one year treatment leke mera hair or money dono hi loss hua or ye baat bolne pe ab doctor miss behave kar rahe hain ye bol ke ki jo karna hai kijiye
        Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've taken package of 20k for my wife for urticarea treatment 1.5 months before. Every time when I take appointment they kept me waiting for 1 hour on my previous appointment.

Yesterday ( 18th June ) I had appointment at Vaishali Branch ( Shop No 253, 2nd Flr, Mahagun Metro Mall Plot No VC3, Sector 3, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010 ) at 3 PM.

I reached on time but to my dismay they told me that I...

I purchased product of rs 963 from Ahmedabad (shivranjani, satellite) clinic...by mistake amount debited 2 times ..pls resolve this problem..and refund money rs.963...thank you..
          Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have acne and scars on chin from a few years now. Based on online reviews, I started consultation with Dr. Batra. In my initial experience itself, I noticed that more than the patient or brand value, the staff members at Dr. Batra are more concerned about how to sell a minimum of an yearly plan, and the even the doctors there will ask all sorts of indirect questions for you to reveal your financial background and profession.
            Despite...

Very bad treatment
            Money lost treatment
            Poor treatment
            Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I started acne treatment at Dr-Batra Fatimanagar branch on 19/4/2022. They charged me in all 14000/- Rs (13500-for treatment+500 cash for consultation) for 3 months treatment with 6 sessions and doctor checking which she never checked.I paid whole amount. They provided me one powder, few tablets and facewash for just 15 days and I had first treatment session on 2 May, 2022 . After this session my face had more acne than ever before and...

My son has started treatment since 4 months but still no improvement
              White spots also appeared
              Oily SKin.as it is
              Black rashesh as it is
              I want my money back
              Pls refund it
              Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not satisfied for Dr batra hair treatment because my hair daily decrease 100hair, i need to check up for doctor consultation but I started my hair treatment in sharanpur but he does not transfer my data in hometown dr batra branch. Plz consider, I need medicine, I have no medicine to take rest for my hair loss....

My wife having hair treatment from Dr. Batra clinic thane branch since 7 months and purchasing powder, oil, serum worth Rs. 2500 each month.

We tried to return 1 packed powder packet and they refused to take it back.
                Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son is taking acne treatment but after 3 months no improvement and still growing big acne. Skin colour going in black shade.
                  I observed white spots on his hands after treatment started. Before it was not there.
                  I want refund of my money which I paid in advance.
                  I want to discontinue treatment
                  Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this to inform that i had enrolled into dr batra for my skin treatment but i am not at all satisfied with the result. I had started from 22nd April 2021 and my treatment is supposed to be for a year but on March 17 2022 i was told that the session has ended and did not provide me with the medicines for march. Not only this but doctors kept changing and almost 5 doctors were appointed and all of them had different opinions about my problem. The staff in the Rourkela branch is very bad, none of them talk properly. I am not satisfied with this session and the problem has not improved infact it has deteriorated.
                    Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a regular customer at Visakhapatnam branch of Dr Batra and the doctor present here is really unprofessional.
                      The doctor doesn’t ask any issue related to patients history or symptoms and looks like he is not interested in treatment patients. Always in a hurry to give medicine without understanding the problem. Being a doctor in Homopathy, he must take interest and ask the patients for the problems he/she is facing.br...

We have discontinued treatment at Dr Batra- Ahmedabad location since long. We just had 3 sessions. As there's was wrong diagnosis from Dr Batra's staff and we were given wrong medicines. We later consulted other doctors, they diagnosed right and it was cured. We spent big amount and it was total waste. we request to return the amount.

Saloni Apurva Makwana