Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 9, 2023

File a complaint to Poorvika Mobiles

Having problems with Poorvika Mobiles?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Poorvika Mobiles customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Poorvika Mobiles

Poorvika Mobiles Company Representatives

Poorvika Mobiles Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Poorvika Mobiles Overview

Latest complaint Wrong product has been filed on 09/01/2023. Latest Resolved Wrong product was resolved Jan 9, 2023. Poorvika Mobiles ranks as the #23 most complained about among Mobile Handsets.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Poorvika Mobiles. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Poorvika Mobiles complaints

Recent Poorvika Mobiles reviews & complaints(1107)

Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care
Service available

Poorvika — Wrong product

Hi Team,

I purchased Nokia 105 SS from poorvika appliances from kodambakkam on Oct 29 2022. But it got display issue on Jan 08 2023, I went the same branch and ask about warrenty. But I have bill not mobile box. IMEI number mentioned in the bill. But due to no mobile box they dont consider the warrenty and informed that's the physical damage. And they informed me to visit the local service centers to change the display.br...
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care
Service available

Poorvika Mobiles — Wrong product

Hi Team,
I bought Nokia 105 SS mobile on 29Oct2022 from Poorvika appliances, kodambakkam. which was get some display issue on 08Jan2023. I approached the poorvika mobiles but they not responded properly and ask me to reach local service centers.

But we have 1 year warranty for this mobile. Unfortunately I lost the mobile box but I have bill and that has IMEI number.

So kindly help me to get the problem...
+10
Garena Freefire my I'd get suspended/my small 14 years old brother used hack file using hack can you please πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™help me to unban my I'd i can't used hack file but my small brother used file iam so sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, , sorry, sorryπŸ˜₯for that please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ help me to unban .Please give me a one chance please please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­I an requesting you please Iam promise I can't used any hack...