Poorvika Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to Poorvika Mobiles

Having problems with Poorvika Mobiles?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Poorvika Mobiles customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Poorvika Mobiles

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Poorvika Mobiles Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Poorvika Mobiles reviews & complaints(1079)

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Today I have told tempered glass and it's pasting to my samsung galaxy M33 in Mysore poorvika store, but sales person has put Oppo A15/Vivo Y51 6D tempered glass.
In invoice also they mentioned oppo/vivo tempered glass, I can share the invoice and payment acknowledgement.

My screen at the edge is not fully visible.

Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

Regards,...
Query resolved

Dear valuable Customer,

Thanks for your feed back.

Poorvika Escalation Team

Poorvika Mobiles — Defect Bluetooth earbuds

Hi this is Raj kumar I have purchased three products in kodambakkam poorvika home appliances a mobile and two Bluetooth earbuds. I have a issue in one Bluetooth earbuds that was gifted to my friend it was not working and I take it to the store the worst response from the manager when I have asked for replacement. I have bought on 5/9/22 not even a month have passed. In the store sales people's told electronic products will be like this so...
    Purchased a new mobile Nokia C01, . Facing issues continuously, poorvika not supporting with alternate model. Facing the same issue with new replaced same model. Asked for alternate model. No support from Poorvika
    Dear Valuable customer,

Greeting from Poorvika Mobile Pvt Ltd!!!

First, I would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately.

Thanks for letting know us the issue.

Kindly request you to share the invoice bill copy to [protected]@poorvika.com in mail by compressing it to 2mb in pdf format or jpeg to know your purchased showroom detail for further support.

In case of further assistance kindly requesting you to contact our service support team[protected].

Poorvika Support Team.

I am Basavaraj V Marathe bought a new OPPO A96 (8GB+128GB) on[protected] in Gadag Branch and that Mobile has covered Damage Protection
      but now that Mobile stolen in Gadag in 2weeks so am requesting to cancel the Damage protection Policy. am requesting to concern branch but they didn't response me
      That Mobile have taken in EMI bases now i am ready to pay EMIS but i don't want to pay the Damage Protection...
      Dear sir / mam

I would like to share my experience when I visited poorvike show room - Tumkur - 572102

1. When I visited poorvika there is no proper guidance for customers

2 I planned to purchase MOTOg60 mobile, the actually price is 14999rs but in poorvika they informed us 16500rs, even I get same model mobile number for online price means why can't get same product for same price in poorvika...
      Hi Team,

I have purchased Vivo Y15C from poorvika DB Road RS Puram branch, Coimbatore.
      I purchased on 15/8/2022.
      I purchased mobile in the name of Sumathi.
      Phone number :[protected].

It was a defective mobile and gave to poorvika. Poorvika sales person gave to service centre.Vivo service centre confirmed the defect and gave credit note to poorvika and Vivo service centre called me and told...

Hi Sir,
      (Invoice No-GSI/KAKU/3252)
      I Purchased a Samsung phone from Poorvika on 02/09/2022, during the conversation they promote me to buy a “ Beard trimmer ( MI – Xiami )” which they intent to give me at 50% discount, so I agreed and bought it, but that trimmer not working on my first use, so I went to the showroom, show them the faulty machine and complaint about that …
      They simply blame me that, I have damaged that Trimmer, even I have explained everything, the salesman just ignore me,
      The salesman not even took me to his higher level staff, even though all the staffs hearing my conversation with the sales man ( no crowd in the shop, it was 11 AM ) no one approach me to hear,
      It was a bad experience with poorvika, Please check it out with your staffs,
      I hope, you will reply me after your investigation on this issue .

Please don’t promote the buyers to buy the scraps which you could not take responsibility on that product.
      Thanks and Regards’
      Suresh.

Thanks for letting know us the issue.

We have gone through the mail which you have sent to us, the product you have purchased is having one year of service warranty provided by the brand in case technical issue customer need to visit Brand Authorized Service Center along with the Product full kit and invoice bill copy for further support. Brand has the only rights to repair or replace the device which is under warranty.

Poorvika Support Team.

Purchased one plus mobile in April
        And phone is not working properly on 2nd September during purchase they had committed to get the phone serviced if any issues and now they are telling not in our scope u only have to visit
        Poorvika kengeri branch worst service people shouting on customers...
        I am siva, I have purchased a basic handset in nokia 105 for my father in vinayakar chathurthi with my wife and children.

Nobody interested to sell the phone. I am shocked . people like this trained or not I don't know.

One thousand is a money, even one rupee also a money, you have not interested to sell the phone, why do you keep for shopping.

After ending every sale they appreciated vide...
        Dear sir

I have purchased a iphone 12 and also a protect mobile insurance in singaperumal koil poorvika branch on march 05th 2022 through bajaj finserv in zero downpayment and zero interest. But they have charged 5000 from me as a downpayment from me. I am unaware of this system. I bought this mobile to gift my husband. Once i gifted this to my hubby, he checked the bill and then we came to know that we were wrongly charged....
        Dear sir.
        I have purchased a smart watch on you Haveri karnataka branch poorvika store on 17th aug 22 evening 8.30 invoice number GSI/HAVE/2969. I found next day morning that watch screen guming was slightly open went showroom and given back the watch but still nw i have not received replacement i have visited 4time to showroom manager will tell same item is not plz bye another brand watch for that i have to pay extra that is not possible...

I want a copy of my purchase invoice of my mobile phone redmi note 10s .
        i have losted my bill, i need the bill for my lost mobile to file a complaint in police station, so kindly help me with this issue ..
        i can provide my adhaar proof imei numbers whatever u want i will provide you plz help me
        Dear Customer,

Kindly requesting you to share us the below mentioned detail to [protected]@poorvika.com for further support.

Poorvika Support Team

I purchased Samsung A53 Mobile on Poorvika at Chidambaram Show room on 23-Aug-2022, the mobile price was 32, 999 RS and Charger price was 1, 248 RS on Poorvika Online website, but Chidambaram Poorvika Sales executive charged me 36, 742 RS for mobile and charger. So I asked them reason for overpriced, they said that we are providing gifts so that we are charging 36, 742 RS, but i didn't ask them to provide gift.. even though if it is gift,...
          Maine poorvika mobile chandavarkar road borivali west se 22 aug 2022 ko oppo ka mobile kharida.shop valene receipt me mera naam aur mobile number galat likha.dusre ka likha baad me bahut bolne ke baad name thik kiya.lekin spelling mistake ki.mobile number change nahi kiya.galat hai.maine mobile lete samay mera name aur mobile number diya tha.vah nahi likha.dusre ka likha.baad me bahut bolne ke baad proof ke liye name, aadhar card copy, mobile...
          Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear sir medam I have purchased new smart watch it having problem auto bluetooth disconnecting walking steps not counting 8 days back i purchaced
          Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Sep 1, 2022

Thanks for letting know us the issue.

Kindly request you to share the invoice bill copy to [email protected] mail id by compressing it to 2mb in pdf format for further support.

Escalation Team

My name is suresh,
            I had bought a new One plusBluetooth head phone from their Poorvika mobile show room at Palavinayakar Kovil Street, Thoothukudi, as the head phone was repaired, I have given it to be replaced under warranty.
            It's been 10 days today.
            But till today they did not give the headphone.
            They reply that it will take another 15 days.
            Please intervene and end it quickly.
            Please help.

Thanks for letting know us the issue.

We would like to inform you that your case is already running with our relevant showroom. Therefore, we request you to kindly wait, from our branch side they will solve your issue as soon as possible.

Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.

Greeting from Poorvika Mobile Pvt Ltd!!!

As your complaint has been resolved by our showroom team.

So kindly requesting you to "Mark the complaints as resolved in consumer complaints".

Poorvika Support Team.

I have lost my Invoice i need Duplicate invoice. If any details required to getting the invoice please let me know.
              I hope I'll be getting the invoice i could seen in the dashboard most of the issues are resolved and most of the customers are satisfied.

Actually i was lost my mobile on 22nd so I need to register the complainant and file FIR against Missing so please take it as high priority so that I can register the...
              I am lost my invoice

Poorvika Support Team.

I have booked vivo x80 pro hand set yesterday at tuticorin poorvika branch and they have comitted to delivery today 12oclock . Still not delivered and not responding properly..Very very poor service never seen any show rooms. This will affect your reputation.