Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

I have paid online from phone pay my monthly installment for the policy number[protected] amount is already deducted from the bank account for the month 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021 but did not get the acknowledgment for the same and still its showing due for this month
Payment deducted for the PLI not updated
Payment deducted for the PLI not updated
Apr 28, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did a PLI Auty. APS[protected]A whose comencement date is 09/2010 and Liq date is 08/31 with recovery amount of Rs 1875/- .
    Till the time I have not received my policy bond.
    Kindly provide me my policy bond. My add for mailing my policy bond as fallows-

Ravi Kumar Mishra
    S/O Sri Raj Kumar Mishra
    Royal Enclave
    Ikauna Bypass Near Union Bank
    Ikauna Shravasti UP 271845
    Apr 27, 2021

I have tried to pay Postal Life Insurance Premium via SBI Payment Gateway through City Union Bank Net banking on 10th April...
      My name is Mohan Reddy i resigned as ED BPM at My village ITIKYAL, RAIKAL, JAGTIAL-505460.
      My Policy no. AP/118857-P,...
      My policy no is[protected] and customer id is 13116826, i paid pli premium online by credit card for the month of April, 2021...
      Respected Sir,
      I am Amar Singh Gurjar, PLI Policy No RJ-153623-CS. I had made the online payment for my PLI policy...

On 12/04/21 I have paid Pli but it was not showing in the postal insurance portal. After then till now it is showing pending in the portal. Though I have paid the premium on 16/04/21.first payment is not refunded till now.
      Money not refunded
      Money not refunded
      Apr 24, 2021

My pli cust id is 31673472. I have paid premium on 03.04.2021 through credit card. Payment done but not reflect in my PLI account. Still i have not got the refund in my credit card account.
        Apr 22, 2021

Sir mera naam Nitin Kumar Sahu hai. Meri PLI APS952686L Hai. Mene iska online payment 06/04/2021 Ko 2 month ka 1624 kiya tha,...
          My policy no is[protected] and customer id is[protected], i paid pli premium online by online for the month of April, 2021...

Respected sir, i have paid my pli policy amount 567.00 by online method on08/04/2021 but the amount not credit to my pli account status shwoes pending.My policy no WB-231449-CS.The deducted amount not to be credit to my bank account till now.Please do needfull and oblidge.Thanking you.Yours fa ithfuly.KARTIK CHANDRA MANDAL.
          POLICE NO-WB -231449-CS
          transaction id T2104081339247858538063
          UTR[protected]
          Apr 21, 2021

Respected Sir,
            I am John Lasrado, PLI Policy no[protected]. I had made the online payment for my PLI policy premium, for the period from 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021 through Canara Bank net banking
            on 13/04/2021. Premium Amount Rs 3671/- has been deducted from my Bank Account, but the same is not reflecting in the PLI portal. I haven't got Acknowledgement or receipt number as well. Payment status is showing as "Pending" even after doing payment. Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.
            Apr 21, 2021

Please reply. It's already been 15days now.

Sir iam vijay kumar, i have paid rs 18275 towards my pli premium for three months for Feb 21 mar21 and Apr 21 on 09/04/2021...

Respected sir, i have paid my pli policy amount 1135 by online method on 16/04/2021 but the amunt not credit to my pli account. my policy no WB- 196604-CS. the deduted amount not to be credit to my bank account till now. Please do needful and oblidge. thanking you. yours faithfully ANSHUMAN MITRA POLICY NO -WB-196604-CSW
              Pli policy amount debited from bank account but not credit to pli policy
              Apr 20, 2021

Sir I have made my policy payment of RPLI using their own vertual Debit card. Money deducted from my account and it is showing pending in RPLI site.Error code 99 is shown.Please do the possible help.
                Amount Rs 25205
                Date 19/04/2021
                Policy number[protected]
                Transaction I'd[protected]
                Money not updated in policy
                Apr 20, 2021

Customer name: dinesh sarkar
                  policy no:[protected]
                  exact amount: 4243
                  mode of payment: upi (via phone...

Sir, I have made transaction on 6 April 2021 of amount 1176rs by india post payment bank UPI payment option so, my money is debited but still the transaction status shows pending so, please help me.
                  My name : Vikas Gajjar
                  Pli premium online payment update issue
                  Apr 18, 2021

I have already paid two premium amounting to Rs 10482.00 but not received the bond yet even after contacting the local post office in Kendrapara.

Punyashlok Baral
                    I have not received the bond even after paying two premiums.
                    I have not received the bond even after paying two premiums.
                    Apr 18, 2021