Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

I have already paid 7278 rupees as my pli premium .my account is deducted. But payment status is pending.my policy number is[protected]
May 09, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid my PLI premium through SBI debit card, but after two days it is showing pending. What shall I do now?...

Sir my bank account debited for rs. 1810/- towards monthly premium payment. But it is not credited to pli policy number TN-475613-CC. Please credited it. Thank you Sir
    May 08, 2021

My policy no is[protected] and customer id is 70298466, i paid pli premium online via SBI net banking for the month of...
      My policy no is[protected] and customer id is 64851776, i paid pli premium online via SBI net banking for the month of...

As i have been paying pli premium online since one year and having my credentials but now im unable to login
      Unable to login with customer id and password
      May 10, 2021

I am SOURAV BISWAS, I have made a payment of premium of Rs. 2403 towards my postal life insurance bearing policy number[protected] via icici credit card... The amount was deducted from my side but then transaction failed and it came page cannot be displayed... After that I made the payment fresh again but that was successful... My first payment failed but amount was deducted..

Kindly help me in refunding that payment.

SOURAV BISWAS

Krishnagiri (mandal)
          Kurnool (dist) pincode -518216
          Policy number AP-622151-CS
          May 07, 2021

My name is Surendra Shivaji Bembade. I have done the online payment for the policy no MH-398001-CS for 3 months at 6 may 2021. The amount is deducted from my bank account. But in the application, status is not updated. Kindly help me with that
            May 06, 2021

Good afternoon sir/madam I paid my pli premium amountRs2633/-on01may2021 through Google pay the amount debited from account...

What is the meaning of Status Id 99 for pli premium payment. When I make a payment it is appearing as above and NA for reference Id. Please clarify
              May 06, 2021

Sir i have paid my pli monthly installment for the april months on[protected] for which payment debit from my account through upi phone pay but payment in my pli account not successful till now, and credit in my account back till now
                my police details is
                policy no. DL-138796-CC
                mobile no [protected]
                plese help
                May 05, 2021

Kindly share your complaint in attached format to nodal office at e-mail id: [protected]@indiapost.gov.in & [protected]@indiapost.gov.in

My pli cust id is 74285721. I have paid premium on 01.05.2021 through sbi netbanking. Payment done but not reflect in my PLI account. Still i have not got the refund in my Sbi account also. Please do the needful on this.
                  Pli payment dome through netbanking but not reflected in PLI policy
                  May 17, 2021
                  Today only i got my refund in bank account. Thanks after many followup i got this. One suggestion from my side.Please expediate your resolution process so that person cant suffer more days. And atleast if person ask for status of query somebody should reply of that.

May 04, 2021
                  Updated by Sanjisthebest1
                  Updated by Sanjisthebest1

My complaint is still not resolved since 10days may i know when it get resolve? Plz update me when my money get refunded to my bank. I have sent all details with transaction number & debited amt of screenshot also. Plz resolve my issue immediately.
                  Sanjisthebest1's [Complaint's author] reply, May 12, 2021
                  Please update my complaint status.
                  Please provide me the status of my complaint as still its not resolved. Am asking for reply but
                  No one responds my messages from PLI.

Amount is deducted from the bank, but the premium payment status is still in pending. My customer id: 64324403.
                    Please...

KL-148612-cs
                    May 03, 2021

your complaint has been sent to nodal office. you will be provided the latest status of transaction in your registered e-mail id.

Sir
                      my policy number is KL-148612-cs
                      I paid Pli premium through net banking but after some time i got a failure message.(but Cash is deducted from my account)on 1 may 2021
                      i tried again and cash is deducted from my account second time.(on 1 may 2021)
                      After some time i received two emails regarding the confirmation of payment .
                      bill no[protected] for both transactions and transaction id 4563819 and [protected]
                      i request you to make one payment to the next month.
                      May 03, 2021

I pay online pli monthly premium Rs 1788 on 19/04/2021.But till now this payment is due not updated.Policy no.is[protected].
                        May 02, 2021

Kindly share your complaint in attached format to nodal office i.e. [protected]@indiapost.gov.in & [protected]@indiapost.gov.in

I have made online transaction for my PLI policy premium for an amount of Rs.2247/- on 15/04/2021. My amount got debited but receipt not generated and in online portal payment still pending.
                          kindly resolve the issue
                          May 01, 2021

I have made online payment of amount Rs.2247/- for PLI premium april month on 15/04/2021. My amount got debited from my account but receipt not generated. And in online portal it shows premium not received.
                            Kindly resolve the issue