Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

Sir iam vijay kumar, i have paid rs 18275 towards my pli premium for three months for Feb 21 mar21 and Apr 21 on 09/04/2021...

Respected sir, i have paid my pli policy amount 1135 by online method on 16/04/2021 but the amunt not credit to my pli account. my policy no WB- 196604-CS. the deduted amount not to be credit to my bank account till now. Please do needful and oblidge. thanking you. yours faithfully ANSHUMAN MITRA POLICY NO -WB-196604-CSW
Pli policy amount debited from bank account but not credit to pli policy
Apr 20, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have made my policy payment of RPLI using their own vertual Debit card. Money deducted from my account and it is showing pending in RPLI site.Error code 99 is shown.Please do the possible help.
    Amount Rs 25205
    Date 19/04/2021
    Policy number[protected]
    Transaction I'd[protected]
    Money not updated in policy
    Apr 20, 2021

Customer name: dinesh sarkar
      policy no:[protected]
      exact amount: 4243
      mode of payment: upi (via phone...

Sir, I have made transaction on 6 April 2021 of amount 1176rs by india post payment bank UPI payment option so, my money is debited but still the transaction status shows pending so, please help me.
      My name : Vikas Gajjar
      Pli premium online payment update issue
      Apr 18, 2021

I have already paid two premium amounting to Rs 10482.00 but not received the bond yet even after contacting the local post office in Kendrapara.

Punyashlok Baral
        I have not received the bond even after paying two premiums.
        I have not received the bond even after paying two premiums.
        Apr 18, 2021

Good morning Sir I would like to submit that on 14.02.2021 I paid my pli payment through sbi debit card for rupees 2607 amount...
          I had paid the online payment for my policy number TN-578398-CC on 10th April 2021. Rs 28258 for premium from Apr-2021 to...
          I have made the premium payment amounting to Rs 2613/- only for the month of April 2021 (01.04.2021...

As per reply received from Aps, premium for the month dec 2011 & jan 2012 was not done .If I pay through any post office and send receipts for said month. after that my policy will be updated till now?
          Ref for your reply
          Ref for your reply
          Apr 11, 2021

As per reply received from aps, premium for the month dec 2011& jan 2012 was not received hence further updation was not done.if I pay for the said period from any post office and send receipts.there after my policy updation will done till date.
            Apr 11, 2021

Pli policy no - aps 1267382-L, EA-40, sum assured-500000, date of proposal 26 nov 2011. Premium paid upto Mar 2021 through pao (Or) corps of signals jabalpur. My above policy has updated upto mar 2018 where as my policy premium has been paid upto Mar 2021. So i am unable to revi ve my policy in civil post office. So i would request you to update my policy to enable me to proceed with future transaction. I would appreciate if you consider my request and take action as soon as possible. My contact no [protected] and my email id [protected]@gmail.com in my policy portal.
              Apr 10, 2021

As per reply received from APS, Premium for the month Dec-2011 & Jan-2012 was not received Hence further updation was not done.
                So can I pay through indian post office for this particular month thereafter my policy will be updated till month.
                Updation of policy number aps-1267382L
                Apr 11, 2021

My PLI Customer ID is 5598462. I have paid my PLI Policy monthly Premium online for the period from 1st April to 30th April,...

Dear sir

My contact no is - [protected].
                  Apr 10, 2021
                  I am sanjit kumar dubey from bihar siwan, my policy no APS-1267382L is lapse fm 01/09/2019 To 30/04/2021. But I paid all premiums time to time this duration through account office CDA JABALPUR . I have available all monthly pay slip in which deduction is done . So I kindly request you sir please update my policy no- APS- 1267382L I always greatful to you
                  Apr 10, 2021

I had paid the online payment for my policy number TN-606257-CS on 31st March 2021. Rs 9027 was detected from my ICICI credit card account .The online transaction id is [protected]. The amount was detected from ICICI bank but postal still it shows pending. please confirm the payment at the earliest.
                    Regarding payment confirmation
                    Apr 09, 2021

I had paid the PLI premium online from the postal life insurance website choosing the option o[censored]pi. The amount got deducted...
                      I have made monthly installments payment against my PLI no[protected] on 04 Apr 2021 of amount 4809 from my city credit...
                      I have paid Rs 4039 on date 20 march 2021 with Amazon pay upi app with transaction ID number[protected], and amount deducted...
                      I have deposited Rs 4039 through Amazon pay upi with transaction ID[protected] on date 20 march 2021, for my policy number...