Pratibha Group Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jul 8, 2021

File a complaint to Pratibha Group

Having problems with Pratibha Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratibha Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratibha Group

Pratibha Group Website

Pratibha Group Head Office Address

13th & 14th Floor, P. L. Lokhande Marg, Ghatkopar Mankhurd Link Road, Govandi
Mumbai City District

Pratibha Group Phone Numbers

Pratibha Group reviews & complaints(28)

I have invested in FD of Pratibha Industries in 2012 Rs.20, 000 and maturity date was in[protected]. But till i have not received matured sum with interest.

Please guide me on this how can I get this money back...
Since 4 july 2016 till date i have not recd
Principal rs 40000 fdr no 6356 and another rs 40000on fdr6357. I am sr citizen and rely on interest income. No interest recd since 2015. Pl see that my principal and interest are refunded immediately. I am a heart patient and the agony recd from pratibha is heart breaking
With folded hands request the co refund the two amts with interest. I am old and cannot move freely.
God...

Sir i had mailed them many times regarding my pf money or kyc and basic details update. And neither of the above got resolved. I had left pil in 2015 and since then its 2 yrs passed and no action taken. I also submitted the pf form also june 2016. Due to which i neither transfer my pf amount to another account nor withdraw money. There is no response from pratibha till now.

Kindly tell me when my pf amount i will receive, tell me what can i do for this.

Name: chhatter singh dangi

Chhatter singh dangi
Pil2707
Mobile no - +91-[protected]
Pratibha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Since 4 july 2016 till date not received principal amt Rs 40000 fdr no 6356 and another amt Rs 40000 fdr no 6357 along with interest since 2015.
We are sr citizens and rely on interest for medicimes and day to day expenses.
pl help by refunding our amt

Already i have submit a complaint regarding street dogs. Near dr.sahays hospital Priyadarshini nagar 12-13 dogs are residing in a new building construction area and daily they are hunting pigs . Before this picture also they have killed 3 to 4 pigs. This activity can be dangerous for our kids as in the evening they become very aggressive and dangerous.
    Pratibha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have invested in pratibha industries limited, and company is not responding to my mails and phone calls for due payments of following fix deposits, please take action to refund my delayed maturity amount with delayed interest.

Neha dinesh panchal, fd receipt no : 7153, maturity date : 02/08/2016, maturity amount rs : 71, 430.00

Dhaval dinesh panchal, fd receipt no : 7154, maturity date : 02/08/2016, maturity...
      Respected sir
      Sub:
      Provident fund not yet come & there is no response (Pratibha industries limited)
      I navnath i was worked as a accounts office in from the period of 03.12.2007 to 02.07.2016 after resigned the job and i was applied for my p f amount from 24.04.2017 i asked to related hr regarding p. F he’s not responding for it.
      For the last 6 months and in spite of my several reminders no action has been taken...

I, along with my wife, both senior citizens, have invested rs.40, 000/- each in fixed deposit of pratibha industries on 15/02/2014 & 20/01/2014 for 24 months in both cases. The details are
      Name chimanlal d shah & kalavathi c shah
      Fd no.[protected]
      Interest due since 15/08/13 20/07/2013
      Principal due since 15/02/2016 20/01/2016

Kindly take action and do the needful.
      Dear Sir

I have invested in FDR #4401 that has matured on 31st Jan 2016. Till date I have not received back my principal amount or interest nor getting any response. Please refund back my hard earned money as early as possible. The person with name Sachin in FD dept whom I was in touch has also left your company.

Madhu

Fdr 7027 which matured on 30th july 2016 and the original fd duly discharged was received by pratibha industries on the 13th july 2016
        There has been extensive corresspondence regarding the same but i have not as yet received my principal amount with accrued interest
        The following letter pl/fd/2015/1 dated 10th march 2015 form no 8 wherein they informed that they would be applying to "the hon'ble law board, western region branch,...

I applied in fixed deposit of pratibha industries in 2013, & its got mature in nov 2015, but till now i dont receipt my principal & interest amount, kindly look in to the matter in urgent basis, we require money due to some financial need, already 1yr is over as my fixed deposit maturity, no one pick up the call there to resolve or we dont have any kind of information regarding the company, when they give us the amount etc
        Pratibha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I am regular employee of Pratibha industries Ltd (DMRC CC23 project) from Nov 2014 to march 2016.Rs 1672 is deducted from my account for PF. But till now my pf no. shown in my salary slip is showing invalid while searching on internet. Neither any money is shown.
          Sir please do something.I had already mailed the HR staff at Delhi office and also at main office through its website.But my problem not yet resolved.So finally I complained...
          Myself dhaval v. jhaveri, from surat. i have done fixed deposit in pratibha industries. i have 4 fd's with pratibha industries and all of the 4 have matured. details of he fd's are as below:

1. dhaval v. jhaveri receipt no. 7656 date of maturity - 19/09/2015 amount - rs. 2, 50, 000
          2. pratibha v. jhaveri receipt no. 725 date of maturity - 14/09/2015 amount - rs. 1, 00, 000
          3. khwaish d. jhaveri receipt no. 5582...

Sir, my(sanjay.J.Shah) fdr no :6178, for rs. 20, 000 already matured on 2.07.2015, i have already sent original fdr for maturity & also processed by your fdr dept(mr. Sandeep)however still as on date payment (principal)not received . I am in urgent need of money for family medical reason .So please do needful so that i can get my hard earned money back urgently.

Dear sir, My debit card is blocked is blocked while I was trying to pay my electric bill on 27/6/015 My account no.[protected] card no. [protected] valid up to 09/22 .Please un lock my card at earliest. my email Id - patil.[protected]@rediffmail.com.
            Pratibha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had deposited money in pratibha industries FD on 12 Jan 2014 for a year. After a year now they are delaying the payment saying there are many other investors whose FD are matured In October 2014 but they have not received till Jan 2015 so how we can pay your matured amount. So i waited for 1.more month but still no response.Now when in try to call the FD section no one picks up the call.I have been sending them mails but they dont reply.I was in constant touch with Mr Sandeep Bhanushali who i presume is FD section incharge But he is also not replying. It is my hard earned money. I require help in getting the same.

Pratibha Industries — Non repayment of fixed deposit and interest on it

My deposit with Pratibha industries has matured on December12, 2016. I have already handed over deposit receipt to company. Company is neither repaying my deposit nor sending any reply in the matter. I have written many time but there is no response from company. I dont understand what to do further in this matter.
              Mahendra

Pratibha Industries — Not refund maturity fd amount by pratibha

My fdr no is pilc0008046 infavour of mr. Vastal shah. I would like to put on your record that i invested rs. 20, 000 on 31/10/2013 for one year. My fd was matured on 30/10/2014.

But still i not got cheque of my capital amount even after the expiry of 2 months after the maturity of my fd.
                I would tell you that here investor bears the opportunity cost of interest income. I strictly recommended...

Pratibha Group — not refund money

praibha group based on surat headed by PRAMOD CHAUDHARY AND MAHENDRA CHAUDHARY.
                they floated mlm survey scheme by their front company PRO ON LINE MARKETING PVT LTD and looting more than 4 lacs people to the tune of 200 crores and not refunding money till this date.

pratibha group,surat is fraud and criminals and done mafia type operations.

this is company like sarda group of west bengal.

why...

Pratibha Group — MLM SURVEY FRAUD

big mlm fraud survey racket by PRO ON LINE MARKETING PVT LTD.,surat company fooling 5 lacs people and done scam over 250 crores rupees.
                sudarshan sharma is director of company and this company has relation with pratibha group,surat.so,for fast growing and making fool fast pro on line marketing pvt ltd add name of pratibha group surat on their website www.marketviewonline.net. after some months they suddenly change website and scheme...

Dear Unfortunate Investors,

Pratibha Group, MyProgress, Marketviewonline is a fraund MLM group. They have made fool thousands of investors. The company must be taught a lesson like SpeakAsia and RamSurvey. Please register yourself to http://againstmlm.blogspot.com and leave your comments for appropriate Media Actions that we are planning from Star News.

Together we can ........... to learn them a lesson.

..... Virender (HVIREN76)
                Savita (SVIDUP)
                Jasbir (JASSI0077)
                Pushpinder (NAVYA) & many other unfortunate Pratibha investors from Panchkula, Haryana
                customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I HAVE TAKEN 20 IDS IN PRAHIBA GROUP OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NAME COMPANY CHEATED ME ABOUT 110000, COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY PRODUCTS OR MONEY THEY ARE ONLY SENDING SURVEY AS REWARD THEY ARE CREDITING 1 POINTS. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME IS RAVEESH PAI FROM UDUPI DIST. KARNATAKA, TEL NO. [protected]
                I HAVE TAKEN 38 IDS IN PRAHIBA GROUP OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NAME COMPANY CHEATED ME ABOUT 209000, COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY PRODUCTS OR MONEY THEY ARE ONLY SENDING SURVEY AS REWARD THEY ARE CREDITING 1 POINTS. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK, MY NAME IS DILBAG SINGH PUNJAB AMRITSAR [protected]
                pratibha group is a very big fraud company that we all know but what next iam to like desprate to beat pratibha group chairman please call me and on this no [protected] and come along with me to beat this guy madar chod pratibha group ka chairman mujhe mere paise nahi mile to mai nikalwana janta hu i[censored] read this mail whatever ur name chairman ji plss call me and refund my money warna maa behen ek kar dunga i'll give u april time
                Its true... Pratibha Group has fooled everyone. I know atleast 15 people who has invested in it. We need the money back. PLEASE STOP THESE FOOLING BUSINESS>>> AND DONTT FORGET THE PERSON BEHIND FRAUD HAS A FAMILY WHO IS CURSED BADLY BY ALL WHO HAS INVESTED IN IT. SO Mr Fraud face the consequences at the cost of your family and beloved.
                hi,
                i am a victim of pratibha group(my progress.in)i am madhu from hyderabad, i totally have 8id, s (5, 500*8=44, 000), apart from this i have spent lot of money for telephone calls, internet in the process to finding a way to recover my money, but unfortunately i failed..agents of pratibha in hyderabad are not picking up their phone calls, came to know that they are absconding.i don't know their address, i don't know how to recover my amount..please can any one help..plzz reply me in english..
                i am in urgent need of money..plzz help
                pratibha group, surat and pro on line marketing pvt ltd is a big fraud company cheated millions of people ...in their mlm survey scheme

Pro Online Marketing Pvt. Ltd. (Pratibha Group) — A BIG FRAUD IN SURAT.(GUJRAT)

A BIG FRAUD IN SURAT (GUJRAT)MR.PRAMOD CHOUDHARI.(PRATIBHA GROUP)
                  A BIG MLM FRAUD IN SURT.
                  MR.PRAMOD CHOUDHARI CHEAT LOTS OF PEOPLE.HE GIVING LOTS OF COMMENTS
                  AND TAKING LOTS OF MONEY AND DOING BIG FRAUD. THE FRAUD IS IN CRORES.
                  I WILL GIVE YOU ALL COMPANY INFORMATION.(www.myprogress)
                  PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND INFORAM ME BECAUSE MY FINICIAL POSITION IS NOT GOOD
                  SO PLEASE...

Pratibha Group — PRATIBHA COMPANY FALSE commitment.FRAUD ACTIVITY

Dear sir.
                  pratibha group is doing legal fraud. Company is working since 5-6 months. And now they have changed all the policies and income plan. Due to this lakhs of people are in trouble.Nonsence answers are given by the customer care of the company. but this should not happen in india. and it is hard to believe that lot of people have invested in lakhs including my near and dears. can we do somthing for the same...........S IT IS...