Maitreya Group Customer Care

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Maitreya Group Complaints & Reviews

smahadeshwar on Aug 5, 2020
Maitreya group' — ' i am invested in maitreya plotters and structures private limited. I want my money return as per policy.'
name -sandip namdev panchal

Repayment of money Maitreya plotters and structures

[Aug 06, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

smahadeshwar on Aug 5, 2020

Maitreya plotters and structures Repayment money

name- sayli sandeep desai
      reg no[protected]

Repayment money of maitreya plotters and structures

smahadeshwar on Aug 5, 2020
        Maitreya group' — ' i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited. I want my money return as per policy.'
        name- sayli sandeep Desai

Still not received of repayment

name- karishma phatak

Need to be repayment of maitri suvarnasiddhi pvt ltd

Name- naresh patel

Payment not received of repayment maitreya suvarnasiddhi pvt ltd

Payment still not received

[Jul 27, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Name - bhakti salvi

Kindly need repayment money

smahadeshwar on Jul 26, 2020
                  Maitreya group' — ' i am invested in Maitreya Suvarnasiddhi private limited. I want my money return as per policy.'
                  Name-manita nwalve

Still not received repayment of suvarna siddhi pvt ltd policy

Ronak Jaswant Brahmbhatt on Jul 26, 2020
                    Name:-mayurik jasvantlal brahmbhatt
                    Date of commencement:- 25/04/2011
                    Tenure:-5 years
                    Amount assured:- 22500 rs
                    Policy registration number:[protected]

Haven

[Jul 26, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Maitreya Group — Kindly do needful help for repayment

Balkishan Paithane on Jul 25, 2020
                      I m holder of this policy i. E. Swai rama balkishan paithane
                      I have open our policy in maitrey plotters & structure...
                      Complaint category Other

Maitreya Group — still repayment is not down.. pl do needful help

Balkishan Paithane on Jul 25, 2020
                      I m holder of this policy i. E. Swai rama balkishan paithane
                      I have open our policy in maitrey plotters & structure...
                      Complaint category Other

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                      'maitreya group' — ' i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited. I want my money return as per policy.'

[Jul 24, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                        'maitreya group' — 'i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited. I want my money return as per policy'.

''''Repayment''''suvarnasiddhi pvt ltd''

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                          ''Maitreya group''—'' i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited'', ''I want my money return as per policy''

''''Repayment'''' maitri suvarnasiddhi pvt ltd''

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                            Maitreya group — i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited . I want my money return as per policy.

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                              Maitreya group — i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited, I want my money return as per policy.

smahadeshwar on Jul 23, 2020
                                Maitreya group — i am invested in maitreya suvarnasiddhi private limited (Virar). I want my money return as per policy.

Balkishan Paithane on Jul 22, 2020
                                  Name:- rama balkishan paithane
                                  Reg. No:[protected]
                                  Date of application:- 03/07/2012
                                  Last date:-03/06/2018
                                  Moble no:- [protected]
                                  Kindly look in this matter and re-send my money

Still money not received

[Jul 22, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

smahadeshwar on Jul 19, 2020
                                    Name - jayanti annchan
                                    Cust id - g[protected]
                                    Total no investment-m48
                                    Receipt no[protected]
                                    Tortal net payble-14400
                                    Date of payment of installment - 29 days of every month

[Jul 20, 2020] Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.