[Resolved] Prime Solutions — demanding money (24400 & 38950) by sending legal notice through mail
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
RaRajkmr G on Oct 1, 2019
1. I received the agreement from prime solution by 14th sep 2019
2. One lady called me to download the agreement, i downloaded
3. And she told verification call will come, you dont say no, just say yes for everything,
4. I received the call & replied her, & with the small double i verified the agreement in consumer forum, agreement is fake
Immediately i confirmed with my friend & i verified through google & got many review that this company is fake.
5. Immediately i called the lady she never picked & she switched off, help line they never picked, according to the agreement, the office shoul open by 9 to 6pm
Immediately i mailed to stop my job the to all the mail id's i received for agreement & also to the personal mail of that lady ahora shide.
6. Monday i received user name & password
And i got call from a lady, i said i am not interested and asked to stop the work,
7. From that day i did't receive any calls, today i got a mail to proceed with extension ot they will take action.
I replied each and every mail.
The company didt give me website address
The company din't called me for past 10 days
The company didnt sent any reply for my mails i sent on 14thsep 2019
I rejected and i didnt open the user name & password,
I had also filed a safer complain in consumer on 14th sep 2019 (For nor picking the call & for my rejection)
First ask the company to give proper website address & ask them to show the registration certificate
And from 14th sep 2019 why they have not called me, i received a sngle call that too i asked them politely to reject the job
For the past 10 days i didnt receive any call, but before 14th they called me many times.
I asked them to give explanation through mail for not picking the call, but instead giving me solution, they are dealing with court.
If i had started the work & not doing, i accept it is my fault
I rejected with in 2 hours of agreement & befor receiving the user name & password.
I asked them to give proper address
Registration certificate ssl certificate
Owner of the website registered
Payment proof and the good reviews from the customers
They are not giving proper answer, i asked a lady, she said you will get a call & nobody called me.
Instead they are thretening me by sending mail for paying 24400 & again today they send mmail to pay rs 38950
Please find attachedthe agreement copy & legal notice
Kindly advice me how to proceed sir
Thanks & regards
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2019
Dear Consumer team
Thanks lot for your effort, As per the telephonic information, the above complaint has been
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|