[Resolved] Priority International Holidays Pvt. Ltd. — Cheating customers by making false commitments

Banswara, Banswara District, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav Sotani
Priority International, who claims to be providing best holiday across India is cheating customer. They have taken Rs.81, 000 from me for 5 years and did not explain me all the details at the time of taking package. I opted a service from them but the service I got was horrible. My family went to Gangtok and the feedback was not at all good. Persons involved in this cheating are: Prashant Bandal - [protected], Altamash Momin - [protected] and Wasim Khan - [protected] .Also at the time of booking they said that the amount can be converted to 24 month EMI without interest. But it is not done yet. I have to convert it by myself and paid penalty for the same. Also I want to book a holiday and those guys are not at all supportive. Also they said that the hotels for accomodation will be 4 or 5 star hotels. but the hotel which they provided is not a 2 star hotel. It is my strong advice to you guys " PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PACKAGE FROM PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL ". They are not good. Go for MakeMyTrip. They are the best of all. Overall Summary: 1. False commitments 2. Poor service 3. Big cheaters Regards, Gaurav Sotani [protected]
Priority International Customer Care's response, May 03, 2015
ISSUE IS RESOLVED AS MEMBER HAS ALREADY MENTIONED IN A COMMENT.

Comments

No action yet.

3rd Floor, "Suprem", ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Priority International Holidays Pvt. Ltd. - Cheating customers by making false commitments