Prithvee Propmart Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Sep 13, 2016
Profile

File a complaint to Prithvee Propmart

Having problems with Prithvee Propmart ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prithvee Propmart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prithvee Propmart

201301

Prithvee Propmart Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Prithvee Propmart reviews & complaints(19)

I would like launch complaint against Owner of M/s Prithvee Real Estate Services(Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd.) Corp.Off. S-2, 2nd Floor, Savitri Market, Sector-18, Noida 201301. Tel.[protected].

I was booked a flat through Prithvee propmart Pvt ltd on dated 29-Nov-2012. In which they offer discount letter against the booking through prithvee propmart pvt. Ltd. (Discount letter attached herewith for ready reference). As per...

Hi All I wish to place my complaint through this channel, The complaint is against a real estate company PRITHVEE PROPMART, Address Sector-18 I feel being cheated because even after repeated requests i am not getting my money/credit Note refunded and satisfactory response from this company, Prithvee Propmart, Such an unprofessional attitude from an ISO grade company, where employees do not have a courtesy to respond calls from their unfortunate customers like me. We had book 1 flat in Noida through Prithvee Real Estate & he assured that he will make a credit note of 50, 000/- on complete of all terms & condition. Now since I had completed all formalities & waiting for credit note now the Prithvee Real Estate is not picking my phone & nor replying my emails. On picking of calls the Ashish Chaudhary to whom I had words is abusing. Kindly don't route through this real estate firm as this is purely corrupt & will make you put in loss & may divert you. nos are[protected] [protected]. Now whomever the person I am talking, next day another person says he/she left the firm. Just for testing the service of the company, kindly do calls on given nos. You will get to know the reality of the company by this way itself. This is regarding deal of a unit in O2 Valley, Amrapalli, at their Noida Sector-18 office. Dear All, BEWARE from such Fraud Company and person Regards Raj K Rana +91 [protected]
Prithvee Propmart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Made 75 + calls to so called director of "Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd" Mr. Rajeev @ +91 [protected] but the unprofessional man pick initial call & commit me to resolve my problem but not picked after that any call. My brother was sitting at the office for 5 hr+ but none of any saff helped. The bogus company used to fool person by showing that they will issue a 50K credit note discount but later they dont entertain your call.

The retard company director & its retard employee doesnt having sense that if the person is spending 50 Lac + on a flat than he will care of those 50 thousand. But here the promise 7 commitment matters & this sick company shown his real status.

Please dont go through this route as this company is fraud company...

RajK

Cyber Crime Cell, EOW
Crime Branch, Mandir Marg,
New Delhi 110001

I Was already written

I have booked a flat in Unitech unihomes3 sector-113, Noida through M/s Prithvee Propmart, Noida. They agreed to pay me 1.5% amount against the credit note after payment of 40% to builder. I have paid the 40% amount to builder and followed up with Prithivee Propmart many-2 times (at least 50 times) but result is zero. Today i have talked to Mr. Rupesh, but not responded. After that i am forcing myself to write this complaint.

I have booked a flat through PRITHVEE PROPMART in Amrapali O2 valley in Oct’2013 and below is the issue of my Credit note –

1) Terms and Conditions – They will pay the amount of Rs 100/sqft Credit note after 40% payment to Builder.
      2) PRITVEE has to give me Rs 100/sqft Credit note after 20% payment to builder but they deny.
      3) After Long follow-up of one month, I got Rs 80/sqft Credit note from Prithvee.
      4) At that time, terms and conditions changed by Prithvee that I will get the Credit note amount after 50% payment to Builder.
      5) Now in Ist week of Dec 2014 I have paid 50% paid to Builder and I am doing regular follow-up from Prithvee but now they are not picking the phone
      6) Kindly help me to get my money back.
      Write to

[protected]@nic.in

Office of Assistant Commissioner of Police,
      Cyber Crime Cell, EOW
      Crime Branch, Mandir Marg,
      New Delhi 110001

I Was already wrote & action takes place.

First raised you case & then ask for interest money also. To get them punished, It's a fraud of 3-5Crore of public money.

The owner should be behind the bar.

Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd Noida — Credit note fraud

Hi, I have booked one flat in Supertech Capetown project through agent Prithvee Propmart Sec 18 Noida. Prithvee has issued me a credit of 2% of BSP saying once i will pay the 40% of total amount & after receiving the commission from builder they will pay me back this 2% back. It almost 2 years now still they have not refunded my money. regards, shishir jain [protected]@gmail.com...

I have recently bought a flat in greater noida west through Prithvee propmart pvt.ltd., noida. Prithvee Propmart pvt. ltd. had told that they will give me 11% on form and 1% credit form with free club membership.after that i have filled the booking form in prithvee propmart office at sector 18, noida.after some day theyuse to ignore me so i have decided to contact the builder.on the builder office i come to notice that my booking form was changed.following are the changes

1.amount of flat(discount on form from 11% to 7%)
        2.frogery signature of applicant
        3.contact information.

so please donot do any deal with these cheater company.if anyone have any suggestion/feedback then email me

prakash
        [protected]@gmail.com

i have recently bought a flat in greater noida west on 25-Dec-2013 through Prithvee propmart pvt. ltd., noida.Prithvee Propmart pvt. ltd.(employee name- Renu & Dhruv pandey)has told that they will give me 11% on form and 1% credit form with free club membership.after that i have filled the booking form in prithvee propmart office at sector 18, noida.after some day they use to ignore me so i have decided to contact the builder.on the builder office i come to notice that my booking form was changed.following are the changes
          1.amount of flat(discount on form from 11% to 7%)
          2.frogery signature of applicant
          3.contact information.
          4.booking date 28-dec-2013
          and many changes.

Prakash
          Feb 18, 2014
          Updated by prakash2889
          employee names of Prithvee Propmart Private Limited, S-2, Second Floor, Savitri Market, Sector 18, Noida - 201 301 who had done cheating with me.
          1. Renu Khuggar
          2. Dhruv pandey,
          3. Rahib,
          4. Divya,

I am Rahul, i have purchased a flat through prithvee and there are not paying my discount amount of credit note for last 8 months! I am trying to catch renu in prithvee, but she always says next month! Now I will file a case against them in consumer court.Please don't purchase any flat from them.

Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd Noida Credit note fraud

Hi, we have booked a flat in Supertech Eco Village-1 project through agent Prithvee Propmart Sec 18 Noida. Prithvee has issued me a credit of 2% of BSP saying once I will pay the 40% of total amount & after receiving the commission from builder they will pay me back this 2% back. It almost 6 years now, they have not refunded our money.

Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd — Cheating

Hi All

I feel being cheated because even after repeated requests i am not getting my money refunded and satisfactory response from this company, Prithvee Propmart, Such an unprofessional attitude from an ISO grade company, where employees do not have a courtesy to respond calls from...

Prithvee Propmart is really doing a cheating job playing with middle class hard earned money.
              Be it their agents like Mr Arun Chauhan, customer relationship officer Ms Renu or their senior Mr Abdul.
              Had book CS12-501 in Supertech Capetown in October 2012.
              1.The original price quoted to us was changed (Agent's fault)and we were told that this price change would be partially beared by Prithvee promising us a credit note in return.
              2.Acquiring a credit note from them was itself a pain as it took a month to get it.(also the credit note was of a lesser amount than promised)
              3.Initially it was promised that it would be paid in 45-60 days but since January 2013, we've been regularly been following it up with the Agent Mr Arun Chauhan who never picks up his phone and get the calls received by some colleagues to avoid a conversation.
              4.Have been sending multiple emails and making phone calls to Ms Renu and Abdul but of no help.
              Everyone is now passing the responsibility across to each other and same excuse of next week , next month is being fed to us now.
              I am retired Senior citizen whose retirement money is now stuck here but this company located at the prime location of Sector 18 in Noida is not at all bothered to pay my dues.
              I would strongly recommend that no one uses their services as they are big cheaters.

I have bought flat CG 805 from SuperTech Channel partener " Prithvee Propmart" . They assured 2% credit note as discount at time of selling flat but it has been more than 9 month of floowing them.
                When i bought the unit the channel partener told that they will give me discount cheque withing month but now it has been so long. I am literaaly fed with following them, they tell excuse that we will give next month, next week but still that day has not come..

Please don't buy any flat or Commerical from PRITHVEE PROPMART, THE CHEATERS AND MAKE PPL FOOL FROM FALSE COMMITMENT.

Regards.
                Sona
                Aug 13, 2020
                YES they are Cheaters especially their owner Amardeep Dalal alias Amardeep Chaudhry
                We have received credit note cheque from prithvee propmart for supertech capetown cg 805 flat, so I guess things are fine with the company.
                Amit and Sona
                Hi, we are also suffering from the credit note fraud by prithvee propmart

and willing to put this case in consumer forum.Papers to file the case

are ready.I[censored] are interested too then join us.more the no. of case will

be filled, more the impact will be done . Let’s stand together against

this cheater.

Please call at [protected] or mail me at

[protected]@yahoo.com

Maaz

Prithvee Propmark Broker with main builder is total fraud.
                  I Just want to make all brokers and associate with Pritvee Propmart, Not to give business to such a fraud broker as they will not going to give your commission at any cost. Company and the all employees are fraud and they we make you their associate with showing you golden dreams but after giving them the business they will not give you your commission, I have been waiting from last 2 yrs to get my commission but they all are fraud, i have submitted all the bills, i have everything in written but they are making me fool from last 2 yrs that they haven't got the commission yet. So i request you not to do any business and don't trust them. If you need any proof in person, please email your id in reply i will send you the proof. I repeat dont trust this broker PRITHIVEE PROPMART, if your real brother will ask you to give business.
                  Pankaj Rajput
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  PRITHVEE PROPMART IS A FRAUD COMPANY...BEWARE ALL BUYERS.

In my case one of their emplyee Mr ABDUL HAQ has cheated me as well. Now he has opened his own venture MAXINDIA PROPERTIES PVT LTD, B-75, SECTOR-63 NOIDA. BEWARE GUYS.

dear sir
                    i am a defence officer and i had booked a studio apartment in omaxe india trade centre through prithvee propmart sector 18 in which they promised 5% credit note. however its been 2 months and there is no response from there side. i have emailed them and also called there customer care no [protected] but there is no positive response from there side. everytime i call them they say it is pending with directors and they are not ready to give director or vice presidents no. the person mr arvind varshney [protected] is also not picking up the phone. As i am a working lady in defence and in bangalore i cannot visit there office unless i get leave i have taken up this forum to lodge my complaint.
                    rashmi
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Yes, these guys are total cheats. And employees and Directors, both are responsible to give false commitments to the customers. There are many credit note problems going against this company.

The builder Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd., sec18, atta market is not honouring credit-note payment back to me for past 4 months, inspite of numerous followup and reminders. Instead they cheated me by dishonouring the 1% discount and offering only 0.5% of the bsp then at 4250 INR issuing a letterhead credit note on 26 may 2012, via ref:03/12-246. Even they are not paying me this amount also. I am at a loss of around 50,000 INR at least at base price and loss of interest on that amount since past so many month, since we got in deal in march 15, 2012. Please suggest. From Amish: [protected], new delhi.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Amish - this company has cheated many customers. Best is to file a legal case and inform other customers publicly so this firm goes out of business.

I had booked a flat in Unihomes Phase-II noida through Prithvee in Oct 09. The Company promised to give discounted amount after payment of 30% to builder. The builder has been paid 90% and i am chasing Prithvee but they are not paying against their credit note. Is legal action against the company is possible on credit note issued by the company.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I think this company is a champion in credit note frauds. They have cheated many customers by issuing credit notes and then the Directors and Employees stop picking phones or responding to emails. They have no intention to make payments from day 1. They just wait till customer stops following up for payments. This Prithvee Propmart should be checked by Income Tax department for such frauds.

I booked a flat from a property dealer "Prithvee Propmart" who in turn gave me a credit note which had a condition that the money would be refunded once I pay 30% to the builder and when the builder releases the commission to Prithvee. now its been an year and with continuous follow up they have still not refunded the money.

How can I take legal action against them.

Deepak
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I agree, PRITHVEE seems to be a total FRAUD, iam also aggrieved with similar fraud by Prithvee. Payment for my credit note is also due since two years.
                          I have booked a 2bhk flat in unihomes3 last month. As per conversion between me and Mr. Rizwan/ Arun chauhan, i had given a P.D.C. dated 22 dec. 12. later, Mr. Arun informed me that price is going to revise wef- 20th dec; so give another cheque. so I gave same dated 20 dec. He assured me while taking another cheque that he will return another cheque after clearance. After successfully deducted cash on 27 dec. from first cheque, he is yet to return my 2nd cheque while I told him several times, even last sunday I told him i[censored] r not able to return then inform me, I shall declined it myself thru bank, but he re-assure to return same. Today, I got a message from my bank that my 2nd cheque has been dishonored on 10 jan for reason funds transfer. when I called bank then she informed me Rs. 393.26 deducted as a penalty due to dishonor. so, never trust on prithvee propmart, they are totally fraud.

Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd. — Salary Disbursal Issue of Resigned Employee

Prithvee Propmart Pvt. Ltd. Never use to give Salary, Appointment Letter to the employee even if a employee undergone through all the formality of resigning. They even gave wrong comitments, and use to cheat people by signing fake MOU's on paper to make them channel partner then they never gave them the share of the said amount as revenue....

I BOOKED A FLAT OF SIZE 766 SQFT IN UNITECH-UNIHOMES SEC-117 NOIDA THROUGH PRITHVEE PROMART PVT. LTD. DATED 14/10/2010.AT THE TIME BOOKING,IT WAS DISCUSSED THAT PRITHVEE PROMART PVT. LTD. OFFERED ME B.S.P (basic sale price)OF Rs.2775/-PER SQFT, OUT OF WHICH ON APPLICATION PRITHVEE PROMART PVT. LTD. HAS GIVEN B.S.P OF Rs.2871/- AND REMAING 96/- WILL BE PAID TO ME BY PRITHVEE PROMART PVT. LTD. AS A DISCOUNT/COMISSION.
                            NOW PRITHVEE PROMART PVT. LTD. WILL NOT GIVING MY DISCOUNT/COMISSION AMMOUNT i.e.96/-*766=Rs.73536/-
                            SUGGEST ME,WHAT I HAVE TO DO,HOW I WILL APPROACH TO CONSUMER COURT.

Prithvee Propmart (P) Ltd — Not returning Token money

I booked a flat in Hindon Vihar, Sector 49, Noida through Prithvee Propmart (P) Ltd in March 2009.
                              Possession period was 8 months, later in July 2009 they said that construction is not yet started so I can cancel the flat, At the time of booking I paid rs 10,000 as token money, They said they would refund the same in some time, Its been more than 1 year I am continuously asking them to return my token money and...