Pune Traffic Police

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Pune Traffic Police related photos (612)

Pune Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Dharwad, Karnataka
I received message today of breaking traffic rule ptpchm[protected]
And charging rs.400 today but today i havenot stopped by any traffic officer or i was weraing sealt belt when i was driving from my home.
There was not such offence i had me made wrongly charged, is it fake or real
Wht to do
It is also giving me link to pay the amount.
Authority please look into it.

P
    Aurangabad, Maharashtra
    Today while coming back home from kasarwadi a traffic police stopped me and asked to show all the documents. When found nothing...

Pune, Maharashtra
    The incident took place between 5.15 pm-5.30pm today at keshavnagar chowk. I was coming from kharadi and going towards magarpatta. The light was green and turned red. Hence i was able to break a little before zebra line. However the traffic police man indicated through hand gesture to come ahead, which i obeyed. The moment i put my foot on accelerator he stopped me and said the light is red and i have to pay fine. I told him i moved because you asked me to move ahead irrespective of the red light. He said it's not my problem. I tried to explain the situation to the lady police officer. But she was too rude and started snatching my license from my hand. I paid the fine. Attaching receipt. I wish we had a cctv to prove my innocence. But i guess this nation only knows how to harass citizens and play with power and authority given to them. Thank you for using debit card ending 8359 for rs.203.54 in pune at pune traffic police on[protected]:17:17:07
    This similar incident took place with me also today wherein i was driving to bund gardern road wherein near council hall..we stopped at signal just before zebra crossing...traffic police indicated us to come forward throgh his hand movement...we thought he was trying to control the vehicle movement and hence sincerely obeyed him..the moment we came forward he came up to us with his machine and asked us to furnish our licence to him...he fined us for crossing the zebra line which was all planned by him..his this move came as a shocker to us and we resisted a lot...Helplessly we had to free our licence by paying a fine of Rs 200 to them...we felt literally cheated by this people..

L
      Morjim, Goa
      Hello sir/ madam,

I got the sms on my mobile that one vehicle mh12tc624, halting ahead white line and got the meaasge to pay rs 200 as a fine.
      But this vehicle does not belong o me. I dont have any two wheeler.
      Challan no : ptpchc[protected] dated 02.11.2017 under section 19 (1)/177 mva

Please look in to matter. As i dont hold any two wheeler in maharashtra.

Subodh borker

J
        Aurangabad, Maharashtra
        Dear traffic police pune,

I woukd just like to tell you to please see the cctv footage of the crossing from kaspatewasti, towards vishalnagar at around 10:45 am of 31 october 2017.
        There were two cars ahead me, when the green signal went on, and just at the center of the crossing, one of those two cars rammed into the other from behind.
        Bothe of them stopped theur cars in the middle of the road and started fighting.
        I was stuck behind them, as there was no way to move as well, even at this point the signal was green only.
        Now i saw that there was a traffic guard signalling me to cross the crossing.
        As a natural reaction i was relieved that he is trying to avoid a situation of traffic jam, thats why he is asking all the stuck cars to move ahead.
        So as per his instructions when i crossed the road.
        To my utter surprise. He told me that their is a challan on you as you have crossed the red light.
        Instead of clearing the jam, these folks are more interested in harrasing the innoscent citizens.

Now please tell me sir, what kind of a system are we promoting here, when a good amount of my salary goes into the salary of such police officers (In form of tax) and what we get is a complete hooligans and gundas in the uniform of police.
        This is completely inacceptable.
        Its more like giving a knife in the hands of an innoscent person and harras him for commiting a murder.
        I would again request you check the footage of the said time, you will see what i mean.
        My faith in police has completely devastated today.

The echallan that they have sent me is ptpchm[protected].

Pune, Maharashtra

This is sameer patil. I have received a message from ad-cppune saying "pune traffic police echallan no:ptpchm[protected] offense:mandatory signs not observed 1 more amt:400".

Fyi, this day i was not in pune and i was in nagpur. This may be a mistake from traffic police officer.

Please do the needful.

Sameer patil

V
            Pune, Maharashtra
            I had checked e-challan on 2 oct 2017, that time i got to know about fine of 400 rs on my car's number, but when i checked...

Respected madam/sir,
            On 26th of sept my bike was towed in front of brand factory (Behind swargate bus stand) for wrong parking.
            When i went to police chauki near apsara theater.
            The guys were carrying fake list of charges 1000rs for no parking. They were extremely rude and also have caused dent to my bike due to rough handling.
            They charged me 400 rs even though i had my licence. They didn't give me any challan. Do those goons even have that authority to issue challan?
            How can you let this happen? Is our system this corrupt? Our poverty line is at 500 rs per month and you charge 1000 rs for no parking.
            I have observed, pune traffic police are extremely corrupt. 'no entry' boards on many places are hardly visible. And they stand on the other end of no entry to catch the fish! (Eg. No entry near jnana prabodhini).
            I have so given up on you guys that i have no hope that someone will even care to reply to me.
            Let's see what happens.

Ajinkya jadhav

D
              Toronto, Canada

I received a challan dated 30-aug-2017 for halting ahead of white line at 10:42 am. I don't remember any such event and no evidence was attached to the challan. So i checked my office records and found that i reached office at 10:39 am on 30-aug-2017.

Kindly remove the challan number : ptpchc[protected].

Not only this, last time i was given a wrong challan (Ptpchm[protected]. Details in challan were filled as wrong side driving under "2/177 mva" that costs 200rs whereas it should have been challan under section "rrr 177 mva" that costs only 100 rs.

Applying rule is good, we are ready to pay challan when we are wrong but paying penalities for what we didn't did or paying more penalities than what we really did, make us loose our trust on system.

M
                Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                There is traffic on daily basis in talawade and chowk. No traffic police is seen when the traffic needs to be sorted. Minimum time taken by to cross a 500 m distance is more than 1 hour. People do reach home after 11pm when they have started by 7 pm from office. This is a complete wastage of time. People are shelling more fuel and resulting into more pollution.
                talawade traffic unattended

H
                  Dear sir/madam,

Today morning i was coming to office at the one corner there was standing a traffic police he stopped my bike and asked for the license. I shown him a license. After this he asking for give rs. 100/- you have broken the traffic rule. I denied for the money. After this he is raised my online complaint. That is not carrying license.
                  Following is the challan no:
                  Ptpchm[protected]

Please do the needful.

Thanks & br,
                  Prakash

Date 27/09/2017
                    I parked my vehicle in front of tiranga hotel in camp as usual. There are lot of vehicles and no proper parking place. Later on when i came back from my work my bike was taken from parking area by lashkar police, camp.
                    When i went to take back my bike, few people were standing at the gate of police station without any uniform. When i asked the police there inside station he told me to go to these people only. These people were extremely impolite, rude and ill mannered. As these people were not wearing uniform i coudn't see their name. He demanded 1200 for parking in double line.
                    I dint had that much of money so he just said 500/-, but in the end i gave him 400/-, he was looking at my wallet and demanding money like a beggar or thief and didn't give any receipt for this. Later on i checked the fine for this is actually 100/- only.
                    Extremely pathetic behavior of these all people.
                    Government need to look after to this.

Pune, Maharashtra
                      This is regarding one of the challan (Challan number: ptpchm[protected] for my activa (Mh-12 md 0725) received over message...

Hello team,

This is in regards to the echallan no: ptpchm[protected], offense date:[protected], offense time: 12:06:15 and this is for talking over the mobile phone and carrying no license. I am in office, car parked inside the office premises at 10am and i get this message of traffic offense which is absolutely incorrect and blamed for. I would like to get this corrected in your records and kindly let me know what is needed to prove this!

V
                        Bhavani, Tamil Nadu

I got massage from pune traffic police about fine charges due to halting ahead whit line, but sir...
                        D
                        Pune, Maharashtra
                        Hi i have a complaint regarding false challan for no entry

In sadasev peth area in pune, as i am new to this...

Panaji, Goa
                        Me dhayri bridge varun u turn geaun navle bridge la jat aastana mala lady police be thambavale ani bolayla lagle ke tu signal breck kelay manun majya nantar 4/5 gadya gelya asun me signal breck kelach navta me tyana bolalo ki me signal breck kela nahi tari force ne maje license geaun majya barobar hujjat galat hotya me bolalo ki mala online e challan pavati taka me barato nantar tr tya mala bolayla laglya ki tu aata bhar kiva license court madun ge very cheep police... Curreppted lady police

Pune, Maharashtra
                          The website which tracks the violation of traffic rules, punetrafficop.net displayed a challan against my vehicle mh12kh3424...

I
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          Hi, today, i was travelling on karve road at 6.55 pm from dashabhuja ganapati temple to kasat petrol pump and at the signal near savarkar flyover, one traffic policeman and one traffic police woman forcefully stopped me and started arguing. They were complaining that i had broke the red signal. Although i didn't broke it because when i was crossing the line, it was green and it turned yellow when i crossed the line, as i was in the middle of the road i passed the cross.

And she made a e-challan of rs 200 though she was not having any evidences against me. And they both were threatening that if i don't pay the fine, they will take triple fine, practically for no reason...
                          I want to see the cctv footage at the signal near swatantryaveer savakar flyover, on the side of dashabhooja ganapati temple between 6.15 pm to 7.55 pm.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                            Dear sir/madam,
                            I received a message today about the e challan no. Ptpchc[protected] for my two wheeler hero honda...