Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — frequent, faulty distribution of electricity bill by meter reader: account no r41 bp720005a

Rupnagar, Rupnagar District, Punjab, India
 Harjit Shergill on Jan 28, 2018
Dear sir/madam
I am a resident of village khokhar, po behrampur (Bet), dist. Ropar. The account is in the name of s. Iqbal singh. My mother is 97 years old and is unable to manage her self. So, we have shifted her to my sisters place at ropar. I am over seas hence no one lives permanently at that place. However, we frequently keep visiting the place and use the electricity.

My complaint is regarding non receipt of the bill on time. For example the bill for dec 2017 vide bill no 000160 was issued on 10 dec. But i did not receive any copy of the bill. Bill was issued to other neighbours. But no bill for us.
I was physically present at the location from 10 dec to 15 dec, supervising construction of the wall. But i did not receive the bill. Meter reader came around the neighbourhood and issued bill to rest of the people. Meter reader was specifically asked about our bill but he paid no heed and never issued the bill. Last year i rang up s. Bawa singh s. D. O. Bela and requested him to instruct the meter reader to hand over the bill to s. Mohan singh s/o shankar singh or to mrs rajwant kaur w/o davinder singh.

It seems that meter reader is intentionally skipping the issuing of bill to us, so that we default in payment of bill on time and then we beg him for adjustment.

You are requested to look in the matter and issue suitable instructions please and save us from unnecessary harassment.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely
Lt col. H s shergill (Retd)

On 10 to 15 dec i my self was physically present

Comments

Respected Sir
Kindly enclosed find herewith an complaint in regard to change of electicity wire from public way/place to another way/place immediately. As this electicity wire of highwoltage is dangerus for farmers/public persons.

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - frequent, faulty distribution of electricity bill by meter reader: account no r41 bp720005a