Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL]
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Customer Care

Website:
Facebook
F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL
Patiala

Bad

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] related photos (554)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Jan 23, 2021
I have paid Rs.5000 for my bill having account number [protected] on 21.0 1.2021 with ref. No. IGAKHXGRSO through net banking, but bill receipt is not received, please do it as early as possible

Jan 22, 2021
    I paid Rs.5000 for the account no. [protected] through net banking on 21.01.2021 with ref. no# IGAKHXGRSO, but payment receipt is not received. Please rectify the problem. Thanks
    Navneet Kumar

Ludhiana - 141007

K
          Jan 4, 2021
          Delhi, Delhi
          I paid electricity bill online of ac no [protected] online through upi on 31/12/2020 amounting 6000rs but till now the receipt is not available on pspcl site the amount has been deducted from my bank account

Jan 4, 2021
            Taipei, Taiwan
            Sir i am a new consumer of pspcl account no.P47NF094435A (Rotal Green. Village Chaura patiala), Tehsil Patiala), in which my father's name spelling reflecting wrongly which needs correction.
            Correct name :Bhupesh kumar S/o Jagdish Chand
            Kindly do the needful for my correct identity and address proof reference.Thanks and regards
            Correction of father name spelling
            Updated by abm_sharma Jan 04, 2021 Sir i am a new consumer of pspcl account no.P47NF094435A (Royal Green. Village Chaura patiala), Tehsil Patiala), in which my father's name spelling reflecting wrongly which needs correction.
            Correct name :Bhupesh kumar S/o Jagdish Chand

L
              Dec 27, 2020
              Dear Sir/Madam

Just want to complaint that I was trying to pay online for my electric bill for my India home...

G
              Dec 23, 2020
              Delhi, Delhi
              I am residing at maya garden city Zirakpur. My consumer number and name is as under :- Z74BS312305N Gaurav Thakur. The builder has cut my electrical connection wef today morning without any advance information to me. I am paying timely bill to PSPCL as shown in my records. Pls lodge a complaint on my behalf against Barnala builders maya garden city Zirakpur and request restore my electrical connection immediately.
              Col Gaurav Thakur, SC

Dec 17, 2020
                Bathinda, Punjab
                I have made payment of Rs9000 online through pspcl app through debit card option . The amount debited from my account but...

Dec 11, 2020
                Paris, France
                I have done payment through PSPCL app on 9 Dec 2020 of RS 7000. But payment not updated and amount was deducted from my bank account. Already 2 days over. And still it is not showing any update regarding payment.
                Payment not updated and amount deducted from my bank account

L
                  Dec 7, 2020
                  Taipei, Taiwan
                  I have paid electricity bills, and there numbers are L64BH480456W, L64BH480777N, L64BH480574K, and there names are Tara Singh, Avtar singh, Jagdev Singh, respectively. Money from my account is debited. But i did'nt receive receipt.

Dec 3, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan

I have not received the PSPCL bill deposit receipt yet.
                    but the payment has been made from my...

Nov 29, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    Electricity wires hanging in the main street no.5, main street, endanger to human life.

Nov 27, 2020
                      Respected sir,
                      This is to inform you that, I have been charged average bill in the lockdown period from 21 march to...

Nov 26, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      This is to inform you that my electricity Account number is [protected] and registered as sukhbir kaur on address plot number 61, sector 82 Mohali, Punjab. I have paid my monthly electricity bill numberd [protected] in amount of rupees 17, 300 on 23.11.2020 at about 4:05 P:M through Billdesk gateway in which the amount was debited from the bank account but was showing transaction failed on pspcl portal, I had called 20 times on your bill desk contact numbers but they are not answering the call. Kindly answer these query as soon as possible, and update me about the same if it will be refunded or will be processed.

K
                        Nov 22, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore

I would like to say that I have deposited the bill on[protected] Account No. [protected]
                        Transaction No. .PSB[protected]
                        A/c No **4790 Debited with Rs 6002.5-- BY UPI UPI/DR/[protected]/BILLDESK/YESB/[protected]CLR BAL 2047.55CR[protected]:44:15) receipt is not generated.
                        so, please send a receipt for this bill.

I will be very thankful to you for this

Nov 19, 2020
                          Istanbul, Turkey
                          My name is Sandeep Singh. We had applied for a tubewell connection on[protected], but we haven't got it yet. My slip numbers are 458 and 459. This is a very humble request from my side that please fix this problem as soon as possible...
                          Yours sincerely
                          Sandeep singh

H
                            Nov 14, 2020
                            London, United Kingdom
                            Hello sir / madam

I have made a online payment of pspcl through net banking of allahabad bank . But due to some technical reason amount deducted from my account number but receipt was not generated . I have cross checked my online receipt with pspcl but it was not generated . Below is detail

Dated 12/11/2020

Amount 30000/-

Bank Allahabad bank

Reference number VALB[protected]

Nov 12, 2020
                              Islington, United Kingdom

This is to inform you that I have electricity connection in the name of rozy jain vide customer...

M