[Resolved]  Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Payment receipt not showing and generated

Sir, I have paid the payment of current electricity bill October 6th.2020 of Rs. 4390/-on 06/10/2020 through upi payment method. My consumer account number is R65CK371967W name of vinod kumar s/o she. Chaman lal. Payment deducted from my account. Paytm upi done the payment. But pspcl receipts not showing. So I am worried about it please take some necessary action as soon as possible.
VINOD KUMAR
Account number R65CK371967W
#274 WARD NUMBER 11
BANK COLONY KURALI DISTT MOHALI
MOB. [protected]
Payment receipt not showing and generated
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2020
Payment receipt Rs. 4390/-(6/10/2020) not showing and generated. Consumer number : R65CK371967W MOB:9780364277
Updated by Vinodkumar116 Oct 15, 2020 ] Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Payment receipt not showing and generated
V Vinodkumar116 on Oct 15, 2020