[Resolved] Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — sundry charges about

Balraj Singh village Balloke Barnala, Barnala, Punjab, India
 holland new on Sep 18, 2019
I have received my current bill for rs. 5103/- which includes sundry charges of rs. 5243/-. My all previous bills have been paid and nothing is over due. I am failed to understand what are these charges for. Sir, i am unable to pay this much bill as i belongs to a lower caste family. Please look into this matter and send me the correct bill.
Also, i am enclosing herewith the current bill as well as the old bill for your perusal.

Your earliest reponse in this matter will be highly appreciated.

sundry charges about
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2019
I have received my current bill for Rs. 5103/- which includes Sundry Charges of Rs. 5243/-. My all previous bills have been paid and nothing is over due. I am failed to understand what are these charges for. Sir, i am unable to pay this much bill as i belongs to a lower caste family. Please look into this matter and send me the correct bill.

Your earliest reponse in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Comments

Kindly replace the old meter with new meter as we are facing the problem of receiving more electricity chargea as compare to the consumption.
Also I am having doubt that our meter readings got jumped.

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India