[Resolved] Pw Enterprises — fraud online job

Palakkad, Kerala, India
 Sreejith Vu on Jan 4, 2019
Respected sir/madam,

I am a student and i got a call from this company called pje enterprises for work online. A person names sheetal has spoke to me and asked me for an otp which has been sent to my registered mobile. An agreement sent to me. They told us we have to submit 1500 forms in 15 days or we would have to pay registartion fres of 4, 900rs. Despite asking them no of times as to what to do after finishing the forms they didnt respond. Intially they've told us that 1350 forms are cut off and we will get payment if they are complited. But i've completed 1489 and 11 were remaining but we tried submitting. It was not working we've clicked on submit before time but it didnt work and after sometimes my all forms are missed and show 0 form completed. I complained but they didn't response on that mail in which i attached the screenshot showing 1489 forms are completed. Today they called me and asked me to pay 7000 and take an extension to complete all forms and sumbit again. This time i didnt trust them so we said we wont pay. But they are threatning us that they will take legal action against us if we dont do so. It' s a fraud company and people dont talk nicely they are so rude. Please help us regarding this issue.
Please reply on my mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected]

Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2019
Problem solved by a Authorised person of consumer complaints.

Pw Enterprises - fraud online job