QNET

Hong Kong

Units G-L, 21/F, MG Tower 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong Kowloon East, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 2263 9000

Fax: +852 2827 1833

Global Support Centre (GSC)

Level 3A, QI Tower, Block C, PJ8 No. 23, Jalan Barat, Section 8 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: +603 7949 8288

Offices:

Hong Kong

Room 405, 4/F Mirror Tower, 61 Mody Rd. Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 2263 9263

Fax: +852 2865 1028

UAE

Abu Dhabi

P.O. Box 129397, Office No. 504, Silver Wave Tower, Mina Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 652 4888

Fax: +971 2 652 4890

Dubai

Unit M01-M02 Nassima Tower Building Trade Centre First Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 4 378 9555

Indonesia

Bali

Ruko Sunset Indah II, Blok A4 Jl. Sunset Road Kuta, Denpasar, Bali 80361 Indonesia

Tel: +62 361 767630

Fax: +62 361 758936

Jakarta

Sona Topas Tower, 15th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 26 Jakarta 12920, Indonesia

Tel: +62 21 2506730

Fax: +62 21 2506747, +62 21 2506748

Surabaya

BRI Tower, 5th Floor, Suite 500 Jl. Jenderal Basuki Rachmat 122 Surabaya 60271, Indonesia

Tel: +62 31 5480020

Fax: +62 31 5480019

Affiliate Companies:

Malaysia

QNET Malaysia

QNet (M) Sdn Bhd Level 2, QI Tower, Block C, PJ8 No. 23, Jalan Barat, Section 8 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: +603 7967 9800

Fax: +603 7967 9801

Philippines

QNET Philippines

Unit 2804, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines

Tel: +632 626 2200

Singapore

QNET Singapore

7B Keppel Road, #06-07/08/09, PSA Tanjong Pagar Complex, Singapore 089055

Tel: +65 6491 0898

Fax: +65 6491 0899

Rwanda

QNET East Africa

6th Floor, Grand Pension Plaza Nyarugenge, C/0 Broll P.O Box 2993 Kigali, Rwanda

Tel: +250 7 8838 6604

Franchise Companies:

QNET India

Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Private Limited, Level 11, Prestige Khoday Tower, 5, Rajbhavan Road, Bangalore - 560001

Turkey

QNET Turkey

Pazarlama ve Turizm Ltd. Şti. Büyükdere Cad. Likör Fabrikası Sok. No: 78 / 80-11 Kat:2 Mecidiyeköy Şişli İstanbu

Tel: +90 212 356 56 76

21 Nahig, The 40 Shahid, Oran Code Number: 31000, Algeria

Email: [email protected]

Azerbaijan

UM Consultancy MMC

Adore plaza, 5th flow, Hajimurad str. 1, Narimanov District, AZ1075, Baku, Azerbaijan

Tel: +99412 464 8245

Tbilisi, Georgia

Tel: +995322242596

Kazakhstan

LLP «International Bureau of Consulting»

13, Al-Farabi Ave. BC "Nurly Tau"

Building 1V, 6 floor, Office 605, 050013

Almaty, Kazakhstan

+7 727 317 43 60

+7 727 341 00 40

Moldova

V.V.R. Consulting Service S.R.L

MD-2001, Stefan cel Mare și Sfint bd.

73/1, (of.) 205, mun., Chisinau

Niamey, Niger

Tel: +0022720723608

Russia

OOO «Sky Agency»

Business Centre Pollars, Korp. A1, Derbenevskaya nab. 11, Office B603, Moscow, 115114, Russia

Tel: +7 495 645 8725

Myanmar

Yangon

Double Rainbow CHJ Co. Ltd

La Pyayt Wun Plaza Room No. 206 (B), 2nd Floor, No. 37 Alan Pya Pagoda Road Dagon Township Yangon Myanmar

Tel: +009595016253

Mandalay

Double Rainbow CHJ Co. Ltd

Room No 11, Second Floor, Diamond Plaza, 78 St, Between 33st and 34st, Chan Aye Thar Zan Township, Mandalay

+959262833521

+959777364605

View More Information...

Load

QNET related photos (231)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

QNET Complaints & Reviews

Qnet — Cheating of rupees 3 lakhs [Resolved]

thanviashish
Their is company called Qnet or QI or vihaan whatever you them. The Qnet Individual Representative (IR) have approached me...

Rahul Kenchatty
Hi Team,

This is regarding a complaint on the marketing strategy by QNET IRs by emotions.

Date of Incident : August 2015

Client Number : I am not sure of the Client Number . But the Client name is QNET.

Full description of incident :
The incident started with a phone call from my friend mentioning as the business opportunity to potentially

earn upto 5 crores by spending 25 hours per week into the business, which includes 2 to 3 hours everyday and

5 hours on weekend.When I asked regarding the nature of business, I was told to come for a meeting to CCD,

Bangalore with his business partner. For whatever questions I asked to my friend, I was told
everything will be told in the meeting.Based on the trust on my friend, I went to meet his senior partner.

I reached CCD on time with a set of CV and passport xerox copy. After 15 mins, a person by name M***sh will

introduce himself as a IITian and asked some questions about CV and my personal life.Then he asks regarding

why I want to do the business and all. For that I answered to get an secondary income.For the next 2 hours,

he will tell all the irrelavant stories
related to lifestlye n all.This is the first round of interview.

After 2 days, I got a call from my friend saying I am selected for 2nd round on interview and I should be

ready with my funds(Investment in lakhs).I told I am unable to arrange in a short notice.He gave 1 week time

to arrange and told me not to miss this golden opportunity for a lifetime. I was told that the positions are

only for 1 or 2 and needs to filled immediately for the business expansions.Everyday my friend use to call

me and ask for the arrangement of funds.
He was forcing to break my PF for the arrangement of funds.
He was ready to arrange for a Personal loan with his reference.

After a month, I arranged about 3 lakhs(Keeping Wife Ornaments with pawn brokers and taking money from friends).

Whenever I ask the question of business plans, He was telling the same that "Arrange the funds, everything

will be told in 2nd round".

On That 2nd round interview, where I was forced to apply leave on a week working day. One more person came

on that day who told that he was earlier working in Morgan Stanley started to give a session on personal

development. After 2 hours, it was around 4.30 PM, He started saying the Bank will get close by 5 PM and lets

talk in between travelling.We reached there and he took my cheque of 3 lakhs and took a DD of that amount.

(Additional DD charges applied to my account).He presented all the dream stories of becoming rich and

earning lakhs per month.Later fled the scene.

Arranged a welcome session from other IITian in some other location for a lecture of 2 hours after 1

week.Later came a ZigZag session, where finally it was told a Network marketing concept and to build the

network on right and left side.(Earlier it was told as E-commerce business).
Now I researched regarding company and found all their intentions behind this getting people into business

in the name of trust and playing with their emotions and they becoming rich.

Points which leads to suspection :

1. Misleading people as E-commerce business in the first instance
2. Concentrating more on the getting the funds rather telling the business plans and its operations in the

early stage.
3. Forcing to invest soon so that not to miss the golden opportunity.
4. No clear ideas/plans were told even after 2nd round of interview and keeping funds ready.
5. Misleading the people to keep the funds in a single account(To get the money soon on DD without any

problems).They dnt agree for Internet banking.
6. Explaining the concept of business very late so that we dnt get time to research much.

Desirable resolution : Request a refund

Attached docs: I dnt have any proof of docs since I have given cheque from my account to make DD.

Photo : No
Invoices: NO, Only Cheque number I have.
Copy of email : No
other docs: No.

I request the Consumer court to take this into considerations and give me justice.
the person mastermind behind all this racket are Sachin Gupta, Digvijay singh, Kavita gupta, ( whom i have never met) are operating this racket of false and dubious business from Dubai. they make millions by cheating naive indians and their team is working across whole country in different cities. The company name is Qnet, which is Asian network marketing company.using this network, we all indian people are losing out our money which goes to this foreign company as these people never tell where they put this money. after putting in money they tell its chain business and we have to bring in more people(our friends and relatives, by hook or crook) to get our money back else we can't get our money back.

Qnet — Fraud

dbast
    In Delhi - They call up a meet in Vasant Vihar in Costa or CCD and then a beautiful lady comes and starts explaining the practice....

Qnet — It might not be a scam but not worth it either

vinifunny
    I joined qnet based on a trust of friend (not close but close enough) .he invited me for a discussion over a cup of coffee...

pulaha
    Dear Valued IR, We have re shipped the product via India Speed post : EK[protected]IN-26/06/2015 DN34955325 / Alpine Chronograph Watch - Stainless Steel Regards, Cheryl India Support Team.THIS MAIL HAD COME TO ME ON 29TH JULY2015 AFTER ONE YR AFTER PAYING RS 50000 TO Q NET IN 2014 MAY.TILL DATE I HAVENOT RECEIVED MY WRIST WATCH. QNET PROMISES A LOT OF THINGS BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE THINGS WHICH I PAID FOR. REQUSTING ALL THE PEOPLE PLEASE DONT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP. Q NET KO;KATA HAVE CHEATED ME.A GENTLEMAN FROM MUMBAI HAVE TAKEN MONEY.

[Jun 30, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Is their any way to get your money back? please let me know

QNET\qi Group — QNET SCAM

vishu04
      Think sensible and don’t say it’s a scam when you don’t have any knowledge about the same. No scam can run successfully...

Qnet — Refund required

Shreya Sachan
      Details of company - qnet is running its direct selling business in india through it's franchisee named vihaan india...

nandan9015
      15 days ago i met with a mine fried that we know each other not very good but good he told me about a company qnet he told me this is a ecommerce website he showed me that i can earn too much money as a part time job... as also he told me that i[censored] have any problem later i'll return ur money i give u gurantee on the stamp paper, , same on his trust i haved invested 50, 000 rp.. after that i came to know that qnet is not a e commerce website its a network marketing company dn i asked that due to some problem i want my money back.. then they completly refuse to give my money back... he told me only within 7 days we can refund ur money back... as per initital day they told we will refund ur all money when u want so same i told him they r telling we cannt refund.. kindly suggest me how can i take my money back they cheater cheat my 50ty thousnd.. kindly suggest me the way to caught these cheater...

Qnet — refund

sunil29179
        Hi, My name is sunil. My IR NO is IN078102. I came into this business because of my ex-colleague Kiran Tandle. After i...

mohammed majeed10
        I was approached by one of my friends who pitched me a business opportunity in referral marketing from www.QNET.net? They claim it to be a get quickly rich scheme. Their words and calculations shown were deceiving.
        It’s a balanced binary scheme, where you need to balance your down line in such a manner that you get the max commission whether you work or not. This scheme is quickly gaining feet in Mumbai, Gujarat, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
        It works like this. Well the minimum amount is 200000. But they insist it to start with 400000/- as it will help recover the initial investment faster. I belongs to lower middle class family. I took 4 Lacs from HDFC personal loan. Now i became helpless.
        Friend,
        let me tell you one more thing, minimum is only 30k . But if they tell you 30k, then you would go for it, thats why they lie about it.
        Its one biggest scam going on in India for a long time.
        Please go to police and give complaint about these guys with all the proof, that is the only way you can get your money back.

cherry4m
          To Consumer forum, Kindly request you to look into the below matter The Incident that happened with me was regarding the business that girl named Priya.she told me that, she is doing an E Commerce business. I asked for a bit of details from her. She took me to her senior partner, named Sameer at CCD. When i asked about the business, they mentioned that “it is an e commerce business. Hence by paying money I will be buying 3 shares of the company named Q.Net and i will be a partner”. They said ” I will get a technical code, which i can circulate amongst my friend & relatives circle and whenever they will shop, i will get the 10% of the total amount and whenever I wish I can go for cancellation and I will get my complete money refunded back. As they were pressurizing me to close the position I gave them rs.190000 which was my 3 years saving. I gave them payment through credit card and loan . They ordered products for me without my consent. I told them I need some time to think on the product however they ordered without my consent. The products was online training course which i dont need When this mail came to me, I was shocked to see, that the package also needs yearly renewal fee. After 1 week of making full payment I was in need o[censored]rgent cash hence I asked her to cancel my application and Refund my money as I have not signed any form and nor did I ask for any products. Since that day her behavior changed and she became rude with me.. Later I came to know it is Network marketing and I have to make partners to start making money. Than they told to make a name list of people whom i know Minimum 150 names. They explained that our name list should exceed by 10% every month, means we have to make new friend to make business partners. etc etc. Since November month I am asking these guys to return my money but they were ignoring me. Also I called up customer care lot many times but they are also not helping to solve the issue. Then I realized that something wrong has happened with me. According to me, this is not a right or ethical thing that was happening with me. Whatever they were teaching me, was not at all convincing for me. My ethics doesn’t allow me to do anything wrong and lie anyone for money. She provided me a code (IR id –IN218846), when I logged into the account and checked there was not even 1 rupee in my account and no details of product purchased. I have not signed the registration form also. They were not providing me the payment receipt hence I requested payment receipt from company. When I received the receipt I came to know that payment was made in USD from a credit card from Dubai, with my residential address in Hong Kong and with different email id. The transaction is not done in ethical way. I had made the payment in INR Indian rupees through Credit Card. I have been cheated because i saw that they are teaching me ways to make people fool and get the money from your own friends & relatives. i found it completely unethical. The people, who are called Up Lines, listen to every call. They listen to calls to know what are we talking about, as we are not supposed to say a single word without their permission. They want me to get people on the table to see this business plan, and immediately pay them money. The products were sent to me without my permission or consultation. I felt my money has been wasted unnecessarily. On sheer trust I gave money. Because I can’t lie or break anyone’s trust hence I didn’t even made a single partner in this business. I would like to get my money back so that I can live my life peacefully. Note – Product is unused. Looking forward to hear positive response at the earliest and also thankful to you for understanding my concern. Regards Charu
          Dear friends..

FIR is the only option ...when you get back your valuable money as quick as possible .

QNET - Ir — DUPED BY QNET -IR

Dupedbyfriend
            My friend took 2 lac rupees from me in terms of business . He told me that it would be an eCommerce business, never disclosed...

QNET India — QNET FRAUDULENT BUSINESS POLICY

siddmuk
            Hello Sir/Madam, I was trapped into Qnet business without knowing much detail about their operation. The person who signed...

QNETindia. Net — E commerce marketing fraud [Resolved]

ankur3103
            I have been approached by Mr. Prasanjeet Chaudhary who claims to be business partner of QNETINDIA.NET (an ecommerce website...

Qnet — MUMBAI POLICE EOW SHUTS DOWN QNET BANGALORE OFFICE [Resolved]

scami buster
            http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Mumbai/Eonomic-offences-wing-raids-at-QN... Eonomic...

abc123q
            One of my friend told me that we will start a business and investment is you have to buy products of 1lakh from website of qnet ( qnetindia.net). My friend was an IR of that Qnet. However now i am asking for refund as products are not received and its kind of marketing she threatened me. Please me get refund.

Qnet — QNET cheating [Resolved]

sk2
              The Incident that happened with me was regarding the business, that a guy named Sum... Mu... residing in Delhi (who was my...

Qnet — Haven't received the product...had already paid 1 year ago [Resolved]

sachin4911
              HI,
              My IR ID is IN097386.Its around 1 year back i had paid the amount for products but didn't receive any product...

QNET, Qinfinti — Qnet representatives in chandigarh panchkula mohali [Resolved]

parul.goel
              there is a team of people operating in chandigarh, panchkula mohali. selling fake dreams and conning people of their money....

QNET / Qvi Club — They are Still Fooling Indian Peoples. Beware of Qnet and their IRs [Resolved]

amioye
              Guys, I got trapped in this company by one of their IR from Bhopal. He told me about a great business opportunity and so many...