[Resolved] Racold — geyser not working within 10 days of purchase

Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
 Sameer Siddiqui Dehradun on Jan 17, 2018
Bought a racold 35 litre geyser on jan 5, 2018. It stopped working on jan 13, 2018 night.
Raised a complaint to racold customer support on jan 15. No one has attended till date to get the issue resolved. No calls even.
It's chilling winters here in dehradun and we are struggling to get warm water.
I called the customer care again on jan 16, 2018 and they told me that they will remind the service centre again but still nothing has been done.
I think i had invested my money in wrong product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Jan 17, 2018] Racold customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sameer Siddiqui Dehradun, Jan 17, 2018
I am raising this complaint from Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Racold Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018
Dear Sameer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Request you to share your complaint no. and your registered contact no. so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

Updated by Sameer Siddiqui Dehradun, Jan 17, 2018
Complaint Number is[protected]
Contact Number is [protected]

Called the customer care on 15, 16, 17 of Jan and each time they sad that my case is on priority.
No calls from support executive till now.
Dear Sameer,

Request you to share your complaint no. and your registered contact no. so that our team can connect with you ASAP to assist you further.

Dear Sameer,

Thank you sharing required details with us. We have escalated your issue with our concerned team. They will get in touch with you ASAP. Appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Dear Sameer,

We've been updated by our team that your concerns have been addressed & the issue is resolved now. Thank you for your support. Please do share your valuable feedback with us as it will help us to serve you better.

Team Racold

Comments

Complaint Number is[protected]
Contact Number is [protected]

No calls from support executive till now.
We have a racold primo horizontal geyser.
It has stopped working ( not heating water).
Racold Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2018

Dear purnima,

We'll surely look into your concern. Please share your registered contact no. & complaint no. so that we can connect with you.

You can register a complaint online by visiting racold.com in 3 simple steps1. Go to SERVICE HUB, 2. Click on Services, 3. Click on Post a Complain

Racold Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2018

Dear purnima,

We are still awaiting your details. Please share the same via DM so that our team can connect with you ASAP.

Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Dear Purnima,

As we haven't received your details. Your concern has been closed from our end. Do get back to us in case of any query.

Team Racold

Gat No : 264/265/374/376, Chakan-Talegaon Road, Chakan, Maharashtra, India - 410501
    Racold - geyser not working within 10 days of purchase