Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 16, 2023

File a complaint to Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Having problems with Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Website

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Head Office Address

Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Phone Numbers

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] reviews & complaints page 10

I would state that my name is Jahanvi Malhotra and I am a resident of A-32, Street No. 18, Kiran Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, 110059.
This is to bring into your kind consideration the serious issue we are facing for a long time.
I have been living at the above-said address for a long time there is a very old electric pole located in front of my house that is now bending towards the front may be due to the overloading which...

My house is closed for past several months and for past few months the unit comsumption shows 240-260 units every month. Could you please help check the status of in corrcet meter reading and how units are getting consumed in a closed house.

CA[protected]

Address: Flat No. 1115, Pocket B & C, Sector-A, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
ph [protected]

Rakesh
Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is power cut in my area from last 30mins and my office wok is stuck in between... please resolve it asap.

Every night 4.30am to 6am cutt a supply and not respond in complaints and calles please take some serious action

There is a big Banyan tree in front of 11a Shivaji Marg next to transformer and it has grown too big that it is touching electricity cables which is causing electric sparking every now and then. That tree should be cut on priority as it's a public place and it can be now very very dangerous. Please take a proper action before some mishap takes place.

Running kar-khana and not using commercial meter. Running machine for sewing purses and other things on the house hold normal meter. Machines doing a lot of sound population full day.
          Produce a lot of sound Pollution daily.

I am rahul jassal from shukkar om vihar phase-5 street no-3 uttam nagar area there has been daily five or six hours times power failure between 11 to 5 p.M. Due to which our work from home & children's study got disturbed for whole day resulting to restlessness next day completely. .

Bses rajdhani authorities and cm, delhi is requested to kindly look into the matter at the earliest

I have a request to shift meter outside the house as it is inside which is threatful and for safety concerns I want you to shift meters to outside my house.
              I have two meters in house and I want to shift both outside.

Kindly look into matter and shift the meters.

Here are some details.

Name: Rishipal Singh & Jitender Singh
              CA No:[protected] and[protected]
              Mobile No : [protected]
              Address : K-19/370/2 Ratiya Marg Sangam Vihar New Delhi -110080

Thanks & Regards
              Rishipal Singh

A electric has fallen in my area it has been tied with thread but it can fall anytime please fix as fast as possible as these route is use by many
                Address of where it fall
                Kiran garden uttam nagar new delhi 110059 in front of a dairy

I want to correct my House number which is mentioned wrong in my bses Bill. My house number is W Z 5 C but it is mentioned W Z 50 which is incorrect. My CA No is[protected].Kindly resolved it . The supportive document has been attached..
                  Mar 3, 2021
                  My contact Numbr is 9910977021 and my e-mail address is [email protected]

There are Unnecessary Wires on Pole near my house. Those are old wires without any connections. Please remove all unnecessary wires.

My address:
                    Rz-95, gali-9, DDA park, raj nagar-2, palam colony, new delhi 110077

There are lots o[censored]nnecessary wires on the pole near my house. please remove those wires.

High tension wire running on touch with my roof

My CA No.[protected] and my last 2 months billing has been double. As a result my bill amount payable is very high. Kindly resolve the issue. There may fault in meter or may misused by someone else.

Respected sir,
                            There is a problem in our building because of hanging of electricity wire of BSES.Some meters are at one place and some at another. Meter tends to fall.There are many home owners who suffers from this problem. There is a huge risk of getting shock.

Kindly remove these wires or fit these wires in a box in systematic way as soon as possible.

Add:- 603/6 Zakir nagar, Jamia nagar Okhla
                            New Delhi 110025

I want to correct my address i.e. Correction address JAI PARKASH,
                              D 158, Gali No 6, SANJAY MOHALLA, BHAJANPURA, DELHI 110053 CA[protected]

I would like to inform you that we have been facing very difficulties due to passing the high tension wires over on my Balcony/roof/home. Due to this I unable do the plustar on Monty. It is also very dangerous for our children roaming here & 1 Spark can cost may live's. Mostly the rainy season because the electric flow the wetness wall at my home, we are living with fear all time. Our locality main issue high tension wire. The pole which...

We would like to inform you that I have complaint many time for power cut of electricity but my problem still ahead,
                                its not resolved, we are facing problem of electricity power cut. Power Cut on day basis in our arear for 3 and 4 hours
                                Our electricity devision is khanpur. And they are cut the power supply on daily basis. Why are nor resolving this problem, Why its happening, why you are cutting electricity on daily basis.

This is very irresponsible behaviour from BSES.
                                Without electricity every work has been stuck
                                We are not be able to do any work due to no power supply.

I have already raised many complaint but issue not resolve.
                                We have too much fed up for poor power supply.
                                So resolved the issue and take necessary action.

I have already mailed u many time but its happening again and again.

Park opposite to my house in 17 A block light is not working and it's totally dark at one corner of the park.please if you can get it repaired ASAP...THANKS

24.12.2020

To,
                                    The BSES Limited,
                                    Building no. -1, Guru Harkishan Nagar
                                    Opp. Gurudwara Paschim Vihar
                                    New Delhi-110087

Sub.: DEFECTED ELECTRICITY POLE INSTALLED

Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to the the electricity pole installed by your esteemed departed in front of my house/ location. Some there weeks back your company has installed a new electricity...