Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]
BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Load

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

In the month of may my bill was of 540 rupees, in the month of june it was of 1200 rupees and in the month of july all of a sudden its exceeded to 5680, we are living in 1 bedroom flat, the only decices running are 2 fans, 2 tubelights, 3led bulbs, 1 ac thats it. And all of the sudden my bill exceedsto tripple of its amount? How is that possible, and now in the month of august i have recieved the 9860 rupees amount of bill. How is this even possible, the metres in my building are fitted by bses only, that what is my fault in it? One of the reading takers once told us that if you want we can do something with your metre so that you will recieve lesser amount of bill, but i denied, and now i am receiving this 9860 amount of bill. Other neighbours are recieving bill oh 40 rs, 100rs 450 rs. Thats it. What is this system?? And how is this even possible??
Aug 07, 2020

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 16th jul'20, payment attempts were being made for ca no.[protected] for an amount of inr 10020/-. However the payment was deducted 4times (10020, 10120.20, 10120.20, 10120.20). 3failed transaction and 1 successful transaction.
    The refund on account of failed transactions has yet not been credited to my account.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
    Aug 04, 2020

New meters were installed on my ca no[protected],[protected] and[protected] in my house no.in defence colony, new delhi 110024,...

Couple of months ago there was some issue in my meter box afterwards an executive changed the meter and installed a new meter and from then onwards my every month bill is coming very high kindly have a look
      Meter running very fast
      Jul 30, 2020

Hello sir my name is ram avatar
        I am residing here last 24 years. Last some months my electricity bill is lower than 300 infect almost 0 but suddenly this month my electricity bill amount generated 1270 rs. This amount is so high for me.
        My electricity bill amount is very high without any extra uses
        Please do something on this
        Jul 28, 2020

New meter no.[protected]Ca no.[protected] was installed in my house no.in vikas nagar, uttam nagar, which was installed in the month of fen 20 is running very fast. Units are coming more than triple than previous meter. I can not afford this much billing. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. You can call for any feed back on [protected].

Jul 25, 2020

Power supply was disrupted due to rain from about 11:00 am at 798-d, dda flats, pocket-3, bindapur and it's surrounding areas.
            Please restore power supply urgently
            Jul 22, 2020

Dear sir/madam,

I wanted to change my registered mobile number, my cano. Is[protected] and my new number is [protected]. I am attached my bill with this application. Plz change the number as soon as possible

Mehroz
              Billing add. W/o zakir husain h. No. Rzr -140 old no.-49and 50kh. No.4/14/2, 4/6, nihal vihar nangloi new delhi 110041
              Jul 21, 2020

Sir, i want to draw your kind attention that already lodge complaint more than 10 days back against bses, customer care and...

This is to information that behind our house gallery there is one electrical pole which is ver much unsafe while raining season, few dys back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to my family as there is small/little children. All wires are open there is no safty to the ppl who are resident of the area or wires should be underground and it's over equipped.

Request you to look and instruct your technical department to safe guard the electrical pole or you can cover tht area which is open.
                It would b very thankful if you co-operate with us.

Jul 15, 2020

Hi, sir/ mam

I purchased a flat in power of attorney area in 2015 but due to some financial problem the payment was cleared in 2018. While we have been living in my flat since 2015. But i am unable to take separate electric meter due to building height approx 56 feet and my meter is attached in parking and stair's meter (Main). So, what to do now??? Because i have already purchased it and now i am paying 400-500 rs. While every one else's bill is 0 rs. Please help me.. Please.
                  Jul 15, 2020

Hi, Sir/ Mam

I purchased a flat in power of attorney area in 2015 but due to some financial problem the payment was cleared in 2018. While we have been living in my flat since 2015. But I am unable to take separate electric meter due to building height approx 56 feet and my meter is attached in parking and stair's meter(Main). So, What to do now ??? Because I have already purchased it and now I am paying[protected] Rs. While every one else's bill is 0 Rs. Please help me..please.

Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify...
                    Jul 12, 2020

There is a small correction in my electricity bill. My address that is on my bill is 245-a khno - 13, rajpir khurd extn. But my address is h no - 245, goswami mohalla, rajpur khurd, new delhi irequest you yo cahnge my address as soon as possible
                      Your sincerely
                      Jul 10, 2020

My name is surinder kumar sharma, last 1 month my electricity meter is not working.
                        My ca no:[protected]
                        Meter type: 1psk
                        Contact no. [protected]
                        Jul 10, 2020

Payment failed of rs4220 of bses rajdhani online through icici bank net banking but amount debited from my account under ca number[protected] for electricity payment.
                          Jul 09, 2020

I remind you my contact number not updated please update my contact number
                            Ca no.[protected]
                            My brpl complaint number is 2659663

I have 2 bses connection
                            Ca no.[protected] same problem my contact number is not updated after complaint
                            Complaint no. Is 2660141
                            No updation after complaining
                            No updation after complaining
                            Jul 09, 2020

I'm writing this complaint for consumer number:[protected]. I have received a bill of inr 2270 which is incorrect. The reason is as i'm not in delhi since april there is no one to consume electricity in my rooms which makes it impossible to believe the charges that are levied on me. Would request you and your team to check the meter reading again and then send the correct bill to me.
                              Thanks.
                              Oct 17, 2020
                              Jul 08, 2020

Name showing in my bill is "chainu ram" my ca no is[protected] so my old contact no. Is ([protected]) i want to update this contact is ([protected])
                                Change my contact number
                                Jul 9, 2020
                                I remind you My contact number not updated please update my contact number Ca no. 102368684 My brpl complaint number is 2659663 I have 2 bses connection Ca no. 102364161 same problem my contact number is not updated after complaint Complaint no. Is 2660141
                                Jul 07, 2020

Displayed in my bill name is ashok kumar and old contaxt no. Is ([protected]) so please update my new contact no. [protected]
                                  My ca no[protected]