Rak Ceramics India — closet, wall mounting

India, India
 Ullan on Oct 2, 2018
I have purchased two numbers of wall mounted closets made by rak ceramics and whenever the closet is started using it is found that the waste particles is not washed away by a single heavy flushing and it requires another flushing got the total cleaning of the deposited waste. And first time i registered my complaint at eranakulam division and one service person attended the complaint by just visiting only. After that when i called he doesn't attend my call. Once he told me that he informed his senior service personnel regarding my complaint and until now no one attended my complaint.
I already send my complaint to rak ceramics by email on 14/06/2018 but till now my complaint still exists.
My name and address is shown below
Ullas k s
Kaithakkatt house
P o kuttur, thrissur
Pincode:680013
Phone - [protected]
Email [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 02, 2018] RAK Ceramics India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We have got the product from concepts exclusive showroom in Kumbakonam within the first week it was damaged and water was leaking I don't know what is the problem in the fittings please help we are facing so much problem please contact you soon as possible and help where to Happy
I purchased 3numbers of RAK wash basins and 3 numbers of closets from Tara Sanitary wares. Pattambiyil.Trivandrum in 2013.All of them except on wash basin were cracked and need replacement. I would like to request that this may be verified and may be replaced as early as possible. A favourable action is expected.

o

325, Dheeraj Heritage, Junction of Milan Way, S.V. Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Rak Ceramics India - closet, wall mounting