Raman Research Institute Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Sep 3, 2018

File a complaint to Raman Research Institute

Having problems with Raman Research Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Raman Research Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Raman Research Institute

Karnataka

Raman Research Institute Phone Numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Raman Research Institute customer care

Raman Research Institute reviews & complaints(2)

I received a message from [protected], they told that they will provide daily 1 call with 100% profit in jsw steel. Monthly 3500 rs for subscription. They follow me minute by minute and their free call also positive and they update me clearly in free call, after getting payment from my side that mobile is in switched off / not reachable. I never expect, because they provide followup msg like real stock brokers.. Please dont believe this types of fraud research company
Raman Research Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 19th June 2009, I gave two cartons of my books to Best Packers & Movers company to send in my Kolkata address from Raman Research Institute, Bangalore. While sending a person name Mr. Kapoor told they send goods from door to door, so I was agreed. After giving my goods to them I went to UK for 9 weeks. After coming back to Bangalore I found, my goods has not yet reached to home. Immediately I called them, they gave me a phone number of Kolkata godown (which is not belong to Best Packers & Movers company). I talked there and one person told my goods are lying there. Next week I reached my home, Kolkata. From there when I called Kolkata godown, they told, they have handed over my goods to Best Packers & Movers company. I again contacted several times in Bangalore office, they were just saying they will find out my goods and send to home, but doing nothing. Now I am in Japan. I don't know how will I get back my valuable books. I am giving the photo of the bill. Please do something.

Thanking You, 05/10/2009

Brindaban Kundu
    customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.