Tata Steel Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Tata Steel

Having problems with Tata Steel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Steel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Website

Tata Steel Head Office Address

Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai City District

Tata Steel Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Tata Steel reviews & complaints(163)

I have purchased Traffort Sheet Tata Satin Silver 35mm and it is getting rust on it. I have contacted the seller and they told me to clean with wet cloth. I am not happy with their answer and contacting you for a resolution.
Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The doors were not even delivered after 5 months of order acknoeldegement. The committed delivery time was 2 months. Also there is lot of lying from sales person. Its highly unprofessional people and strongly recommend not to go with their service.
    Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Namstey...I am exclusive dealer of tata tiscon 550sd since november 2021( shree ganpati steels, Sawai madhopur, Rajasthan there is also 2 other dealers at district head quarter shree Mahesh steels and kacchawa & company. I have made complaint many times against shree Mahesh steels that he is selling other primary brand with tata tiscon 550sd like jindal panther, jsw also. He also selling one secondary brand TUFFCON as a primary product. But DELHI TRADING CORPORATION does not taking appropriate action about this.His policy affecting my sale and growth.
      Please take appropriate action aboutt this.

Brijesh
      Shree ganpati steels
      Mobile - [protected]
      Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From Lloyd Insulations India Ltd. Kolkata. Even if we supplied material to Meeramandali plant we are not getting payment. No one is bothered.
        Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I feel really regret to say that dealers in our area are providing uncalculated discounts over Tiscon tmt rods even if the company has not mentioned any discount on MRP RATES.
          This is a big concern for our reputed firm as we are continuously losing our customer base because we are following company norms and policies. 3-4 months ago our distributor officers held a meeting to eradicate this discount slab and all dealers agreed but still the same continuing..kindly look forward to the problem as this is a serious threat for our business..Firm details are provided below:-
          1.DEALER - JAY SHREE IRON AND STORES
          2. ADDRESS:- SAHARSA, BIHAR
          3. DISTRIBUTOR -BME VENTURES LTD.PATNA
          4. PINCODE- 852201

I placed order for Tata Pravesh door on 10th jan to Hadapsar Pune delar
            Order got pleased to Tata on 18th June
            They committed the door will be delivered within 70 days

Now today 11th September still i didn't receive any update or confirm delivery date from neither delar not Tata Pravesh...
            We requesting, pls clean to the main highway drains becoz this is fully choked by garbage's.

We just inform you that mean while last cleaning of main drains (jun22), they stocked to garbage's at in front of the Tata steel co. main gate. it was very
            un-disciplinary job by GNN team. we have complaints with many but they were ignored.

This is a very unhygienic situation for our peoples and nearest public...
            +1 videos
            Dear sir i beg to say that i am( shankar rana) also a member of this land (khata no-46 plot no-18 and khata no-35 plot no-24) without any compensate given to tata company acquire(approx 1 acre land combine) my land if any information given to me please give me a proof. I also complain several time land office ghato tand and gm office but there is no action will be taken at this time. Sir i am a poor person how can i live so release my land.I shall ever great full for this act of kindness.I attached complain letter
            note-this land is not divide between deserved person
            document attached-complain letter submitted in tata company
            location of land
            pin no-829134
            Aug 21, 2022
            Updated by deepak002kumar
            DEAR SIR PLEASE SOLVE MY COMPLAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .IT IS VERY URGENT

Respected Sir, I am Bhag Singh S/o Munshi Ram from Vill & PO Karot Khas Teh Sujanpur Distt Hamirpur HP . Pin Code 177001.

Sir, I Purchased 18 Sheets of Tata Steel in the year of 2018 size of 0.63mm 10feet, 0.50mm 8feet. But after one year our Tata Sheets were damaged by Rust.
              Sir, i complaint a seller about this problem but no urgent action taken by about it. So, i request to you to solve this problem immediately.
              My Contact Detail:-
              Contact No. [protected]
              Email Id:- [protected]@gmail.com

Kerala kanjhkode
                Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Land acquisition and doing mining with competition

Tata steel West Bokaro Ghato tand Jharkhand.The company is doing mining without giving compensation and jobs.Sir soft request to you please help us to get compensation regarding this issu. My father Mahesh Prasad has submitted all the documents on .Sir, this is the only way to convey our words to you, so sir please we have high hopes from you. Sir please help us.They have been delaying us for 1 year. They are just giving date after date ....
                  I purchased tata tiscon 16 mm, 12mm, 10mm, 8mm bar for house construction from authorized dealer. Ireceived all Iron bar but 16 mm and 8mm bar is fully rusted and old. Please do need full.

Sanjeev singh
                  Dehradun uttarakhand
                  Ph [protected]
                  Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir please help me this message has come to me. Security is demanding money and registration fee. real or fake. Please forward me. The registration fee from me is 200 rupees and the securti fee is 1860 rupees. RK MAITTAL hrd.[protected]@outlook.com [protected]
                    Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir. I placed the order online amount got deducted but order I'd not generated. I raised the request but no action has been taken.

Transaction I'd: AA/271/apaGborIyY
                      Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought tata steel reinforcement for bars of 16 mm, 12 mm and 6 mm dia for construction of my house at Nanded from Dammam Steel, dealer of Tata steel, in 2011 and 2012. I used the costliest steel in construction of my home Ground plus one story. Now in April 2022, when I opened the steel in parapet wall for further construction of 2nd floor, I was surprised to see the worst state of the steel which is totally rusted and 12 mm bar have reduced merely to 6-8 mm unevenly in different sections of length. The 6 mm dia bars used in column stirrups has merely become a thin wire after rusting. Being a civil engineer, I know importance of steel as a tensile stress taking material in construction. I preferred tata steel for more tensile strength, uniform diameter throughout the length, more durability and rust proof steel. All my friends who have been suggesting ne not to waste money on costliest Tata steel are laughing at me being proven wrong. Please arrange site visit of structural Engineer and resolve the issue to restore my faith in Tata Products.
                        Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are a vendor in Tata Steel Odisha and the vigilance department is harassing us.

Respected sir

I am vishal gupta resident of berasia district bhopal, madhyapradesh. I purchased tata structura pipe from distributor of indore namely devi dayal hari kishan, indore. Before purchasing i clearly explained them that i want all the pipes in 310 grade. But when i got delivery of material i got one size pipe 25x25x2.6 is of 210 grade. After that i call to the distributor to change the pipe so he refused to change and telling me unnecessary things. I request you to please help me out of this matter.
                            Mar 08, 2022
                            Updated by [email protected]
                            Respected sir
                            My contact no. Is [protected] vishal gupta

Recently Ms Swaleha Haque, Service Asst .Tata Steel Limited, Ferro Alloys Plant, Bamnipal Keonjhar–758082, Odisha, was unable to send us an inquires of our product as she inform us that our Vendor code is block due to mismatch of GST no and PAN card no. So we have request for amendment in Master Data Change Management System with Request No VRCC000525. On dated 28 sep 2021, Mr Yusuf having email id md.[protected]@tatasteel.com...
                              I am Sk Sahabuddin from Murshidabad, West Bengal(Vill. - Sargachhi, P.O. - Sargachhi Ashram, Pin - 742408). I ordered 6 Internal Doors which was deliverd on 03/09/2020. But when the installer team came one year ago they found that the two internal doors were in damaged condition. One door's frame damage and other door's shutter damage.In this situation the installer team didn't install the two damaged doors. They told me that...
                              Respected Sir/Madam,

Here I would like to bring your attention that How its possible being such a reputable company M/s Tata Steel Ltd, their employee or third party (Metaljunction) employee are selling Other Customer Purchase details to Other Company or Trader specially M/s A K Enterprise.

Our Establishment is very small and we are small trader purchasing material from your Esteemed Organisation. However Its...