Raptakos, Brett And Co. Ltd — raptakos, brett & co ltd like. lactose type 1 product quality issue.

Majeeshsda2 on Jan 2, 2018
Hi sir,
My name is majeesh. I have been used lactose -1 type ll starter formula. On 29th dec i bought new bottle name lactodex 1-nmw. Batch number (T17018). I had enquiry with pharamacy (Medicines palace kochi.) few days later given the powder to my baby. He omitted few times. I noticed and leave. But last days his skin got some rashes with red colour. I checked with medical store. They confirmed this bottle have manufacturing defects. I am going to test this sample with authorised government lab today to confirm the quality of the product. If they comfier with positive result. I will file a case against the company (Raptakos, brett &co. Ltd)

Majeeshs sasidharan

Mobile :[protected]
Majeeshsda2@gmail.com

raptakos, brett & co ltd like. lactose type 1 product quality issue.

[Jan 02, 2018] Raptakos, Brett And Co. Ltd customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

21 A, Mittal Tower, A Wing 210, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Raptakos, Brett And Co. Ltd - raptakos, brett & co ltd like. lactose type 1 product quality issue.