Ravishankar University

India - 492010

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Ravishankar University related photos (6)

Ravishankar University Complaints & Reviews

Ishikaj on Sep 16, 2020
From the past 6 months we all are suffering a lot due to pandemic.in current scenario, covid 19 is highly spreading every where and in raipur the current situation is worst, 500 plus cases are being reported there on a daily basis.
In this situation it is not safe for students to visit college just to collect the answer booklets, even so many students who are enrolled in the college are living in different parts and i am one of those students. I live in dantewada and it is not possible for me to come and collect the answer booklet. Also public transport is not available and even parents are also not allowing to visit the college.
Hence it's my sincere request to you to allow us to give exams in a4 sheets.

[Sep 16, 2020] Ravishankar University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arpit__wadhwa on Sep 16, 2020
    In this situation it is not safe for students to visit college just to collect the answer booklets, even so many students who are enrolled in the college are living in different states and i am one of those students. I live in jharsuguda and it is not possible for me to come and collect the answer booklet. Also public transport is not available and even parents are also not allowing to visit the college.

Chiragag on Sep 16, 2020
      In this situation it is not safe for students to visit college just to collect the answer booklets, even so many students who are enrolled in the college are living in different states and i am one of those students. I live in sambalpur and it is not possible for me to come and collect the answer booklet. Also public transport is not available and even parents are also not allowing to visit the college.

Pooja_Agrawal14 on Sep 16, 2020
        From the past 6 months we all are suffering a lot due to pandemic. In current scenario, covid 19 is highly spreading every where and in raipur the current situation is worst, 500 plus cases are being reported there on a daily basis.
        In this situation it is not safe for students to visit college just to collect the answer booklets, even so many students who are enrolled in the college are living in different states and I am one of those students. I live in jharsuguda and it is not possible for me to come and collect the answer booklet. Also public transport is not available and even parents are also not allowing to visit the college.One of my close family member has tested positive for COVID-19.
        Hence it's my sincere request to you to allow us to give exams in A4 sheets.

Riya Rungta on Sep 16, 2020
          This is to request the authority to allow us to give our exam in a4 sheet instead of coming to the college just to collect the answer sheets. Since so many students in the college are living in different states it will not be possible for all of them to come there for only collecting the answer sheet during this pandemic.
          I will be obliged if the authority allow us to write exam in a4 size paper for which we will be very thankful to you.

Barkha14 on Sep 16, 2020
            In this situation it is not safe for students to visit college just to collect the answer booklets, even so many students who are enrolled in the college are living in different states and i am one of those students. I live in jharsuguda and it is not possible for me to come and collect the answer booklet. Also public transport is not available and even parents are also not allowing to visit the college and if in any case i get infected who is going to be held responsible.

Priyadarshana bafna on Aug 8, 2020
              सर मेरा नाम प्रियदर्शना बाफना है। मैंने 3/12/19 को bba 5th semester परीक्षा फॉर्म भरा है, जो राशि 1350 रुपये है जिसे मेरे खाते से डेबिट किया गया है पर फॉर्म में पेमेंट सफल नहीं हुवा और 1350रु अकाउंट से कट गया
              सर आपसे निवेदन है की मुझे मेरा कटा हुवा पेमेंट वापस करने की कृपा करे!!
              My enrollment no. Is ac/28577

[Aug 08, 2020] Ravishankar University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ravishankar University — refund exam form ma final year

dikeshwari sahu on Jan 10, 2020
                सर मेरे द्वारा दिनांक 07/01/2020, ma final (Dikeshwari sahu, father - radhe lal sahu,...

Ravishankar University — refund of online ma exam form

dikeshwari sahu on Jan 10, 2020
                सर मेरे द्वारा दिनांक 07/01/2020, m. A final year (Dikeshwari sahu, father-radhe lal sahu,...

Ravishankar University — refund exam form b.sc. final year

Saurabh Choubey on Jan 8, 2020
                सर मेरे द्वारा दिनांक 07/01/2020, B.SC FINAL (rijhan gendre, fathar- hari ram gendre,...

Ravishankar University — payment not done

Manharan Kumar on Jan 6, 2020
                Good morning sir.

Sir, 04/01/2020 ko collage anual exam form ka payment krte time server me problum aane k...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ravishankar University — refund of online exam form

vicky nebhani on Apr 8, 2019
                I have filled online exam form of mine & sister & friends but due to server issue payment is not successfull but debited from...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ravishankar University Raipur — Reg. Delay in conduct of B.D.S. University Exams [Resolved]

CHUMKIBHAT
                Every year there is a delay of 1 Month in conducting the Bachelor of Dentistry Exams by the university.In the year 2008 the...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)