Delhi University

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Delhi University Complaints & Reviews

Sir my name is kashish rawat application ref no 157193/LC/36/3 form no. 20481677 submitted 18885/- as fees for b.com in mata sundri but later transferred to Lakshmi Bai. Fees of lakshmibai is 8405/- . 1000 rs was deducted for cancelation of admission. So I request to tell the procedure to get the excess amount paid .
Mobile[protected]
Email paramjeet.[protected]@gmail.com
Jun 15, 2021

Dear sir/ ma'am
    I am Jayashree pandey student of DITR college, I got my admission on 15/7/2019 and i went to tha collage...

Dear sir/ ma'am
    I am Arushi gupta an ex student of Kalindi college, delhi university. I cancelled my admission from the Kalindi college on 27th October and haven't taken admission in any other college as I am pursuing my graduation from DU SOL. I would like to know the status of my fee refund and when will it be credited to my account. Pls inform me as soon as possible .

Below I am attaching the acknowledgement receipt for your reference.
    Jun 09, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I cancelled my admission from Shivaji college in 2019 and took admission in Ramjas college the same year. I haven't received my pending fee back until now.
      Jun 06, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I was apply for admission in DU later I cancelled my admission and for that I pay 1000 additional charge but I am waiting...
        Respected Sir/Ma'am,
        With due respect, I would like to bring in your notice that I, Nadia Faruque had canceled my...
        Respected Sir/Ma'am,
        With due respect, I would like to bring in your notice that my name is Ritu Kumari. I had canceled...
        I Dr Harsh email id [protected]@gmail.com, pursuing my pg in forensic medicine from UCMS, Delhi university, . I am in 3rd year...

Hello Team, we have made a payment of 3165 towards DU exams fee, on April 30th, 2021. The amount has been debited successfully and not yet reversed. But I still don't see the fee receipt Available. Need help ASAP! Details of the students for whic I have made the is attached for you kind perusal, she is my sister.
        May 06, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am student of BSc computer science 2019 pass out. I have lost the soft copy of my result and the link got expired I have my interview on 10 May and they are asking for original document. Please help me out I am currently residing in Bihar and here is lockdown.

Rollno-[protected]
          enrollment no.- 16SPMCBSCS000039

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is sangeeta. M studying in bnc college through ncweb of Delhi University...I hv paid 400 rs on du fees website mistakenly ...which I hv already paid in second year...I want my 400 rs back please help
            Er fees paid mistakenly
            May 4, 2021
            I hv recieved an email...that my complaint is forwarded to delhi University and they will try to contact me within 7 days...nd also tryto resolve my issue...m hoping for good.. let's see...🥺🙏

Updated by [email protected]@
            Plzz help me...I hv paid it mistakenly...u can see the reciept also

I have withdrawal my application from institute of home economics but till now i have not received my refund. I am trying to contact the administrator of du but thr is no response from them i am trying for it from last 2 months kindly do the needful as soon as possible
              Not received my refund yet
              May 03, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had shifted my admission from daulat ram college to ramjas college.An amount of 3760 has not been refunded yet.Kindly look into the issue and resolve.(Form number[protected]
                Apr 25, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had shifted my admission from daulat ram college to ramjas college.(Form number[protected]An amount of 3760 has not been refunded yet.Kindly look into the issue and resolve.
                  Apr 25, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my refund yet. please its really urgent. It has been 5 months. my reference number is 239045/KMC/37/5
                    Apr 22, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cancelled my admission on 29 november and taken admission into another college on 30 november but my excess refundable fee is not been refunded yet my form number is 20479125
                      Apr 16, 2021

Have not got my refund
                        Form no 20221824
                        I took into Hansraj(417246/HRC/709/1)then shifted to venkateswara (205323/SVC/14/1)
                        Currently i am in Ramjas college(263576/RAMJAS/14/5)

Shreyansh jain
                        Apr 15, 2021

Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid the fees for the online transcript form of DU. But in few days the online form stopped working and when I went...
                          Am writing to request you to please update us on the refund status.-

Form Number 20443860
                          Admission...

I have cancelled my admission fee of Rs. 12055 from Swami Sharadhanand College under Form No. 20296919. I have also paid the cancelation fee of Rs. 1000/-. After that I took admission in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College in which the fee is Rs. 6825/-.
                          Till now i have not get my remaining fee refunded from Swami Sharadhanand College.
                          Apr 11, 2021