Delhi University

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Delhi University related photos (123)

Delhi University Complaints & Reviews

Delhi University — Regarding fees receipt

[email protected] on Nov 25, 2020
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Neha this side i am student of du and i am 2nd year student of your university. tomorrow...

kumarigulshan on Nov 23, 2020
I am kumari gulshan, I took admission in deen dayal upadhyay college delhi University under 1st cutoff in ug admission course B. Sc (hons.) chemistry fee 19345 and I cancelled my admission .I. Now it's like 2 weeks and my refund is not initiated and I urgently need that money .
Kindly refund fee as soon as possible

[Nov 23, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mushtaque Khan on Nov 22, 2020
    I am Naib Subedar MA Khan is a soldiers and presently posted at Headquarters 15 Corps Srinagar. I son Faishal Ahmad Khan apply in your university for admission through Defence quota. As per policy 5% seat reserved for wards of defence personnel. This year 70000 seats are available in Delhi University for admission including 3500 seat reserved for wards of Defence personal. Firstly your university instruct all wards of Defence personal that you choose subjects and College. But today press realase issue by your university that as per some balance seat are available and special category will again apply only one subject and only one college. This is not understood because if seat reserved for wards of Defence personal why your university instruct that only one subject and College choose. Plz intimate fresh policy in this regards. I am also submit application RTI as well as civil court. What are team change the policy.

[Nov 22, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi University — Refund of exam fees

anandssssss on Nov 17, 2020
      My amount has been debted from bank account wheyher it isnot showing in my dashboard and due to server error same occurs please...

Suruchi05234 on Nov 17, 2020
      Please solved my fee payment to annual course fee in spm college of 3rd semester (NCWEB) . Payment was cut in my bank but not so in du site

Payment error

[Nov 17, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vishnu bisht on Nov 13, 2020
        Sir mai vishnu bisht dssb mai guard ki job kr rha hu girls hostel mai sir ye compny salary bhi puri nhi de rhi aur na hi koi bonus de rhi hai hme aur sir jo mahine mai 4 off milte hai usme bhi hme duty pr bulate hai aur kisi aur kai naam se hme duty karate hai sir 2saal se compny gaurds ko 9000 rupey de rhi hai aur ek hi gaurd ko 14000 salary dete hai aur mahine mai 4 off bhi akele usi gaurd ko milte hai sir kirpya sir hamari taraf bhi toda dhyaan de aapki ati kirpa hogi

[Nov 13, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vdas on Nov 12, 2020
          DU Sol has deducted money via Paytm UPI and money (₹4040) has been deducted from the account but no fee receipt has been generated nor the money is refunded to the account. Payment was made on 7th Nov, 2020 and today is 12th Nov, 2020. Please look into it otherwise this kind of mishandling by DU sol will be addressed in court.

Deducted the money from the account but no fee receipt or ID
          Deducted the money from the account but no fee receipt or ID

[Nov 12, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tushar281990 on Nov 9, 2020
            Request you to kindly initiate refund for the following two payments completed. Was told by Delhi University officials to apply for refund online.

Transaction No.: 20201001111212800110168210749595951
            Order ID: 266825
            Date: [protected]:57:08
            Details of the Fee B.com (Honours)
            Email [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile [protected]

Transaction No.: 20201001111212800110168227050208054
            Order ID: 266826
            Date: [protected]:57:57
            Details of the Fee B.com (Honours)
            Email [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile [protected]

[Nov 09, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi University — Refund of semester fee

Gen123 on Nov 9, 2020
              I am manvi chauhan from campus law center my issue was that a year has already been passed but I didn't get my...

Doge lona on Nov 7, 2020
              I was wrongly mentioned my exam details in fees payment. Instead of right code number i mentioned wrong subject code.
              So, is it possible to correction my fees recieve after made payment of my exam fees..

I wrongly mentioned my Subject details in exam fees payment

[Nov 08, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi University — Fee issue

Sanskar Sihoriya on Nov 3, 2020
                I submitted my fees for addmission under 4th cut off in Dyal Singh College but after submitting all the necessary details...

Ramnarayan Choudhary on Nov 2, 2020
                I have to pay my fees double time to get admission in KMC(REFERENCE No - 10472/KMC/17/1)due to some technical fault . First I paid my fees and initially dashboard showed payment done but I didn't received receipt as stated earlier . Also, when I viewed my dashboard again it showed option to pay fees . So finally I have to pay another fees and this time payment was successful as I received receipt . Later, I contacted bank for my first payment and they informed me that my first payment has reached university and university also admit that . So as my extra fees payment is with you please help me by giving it back to me.

[Nov 02, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Satvirsaurabh on Oct 26, 2020
                  I will pay fees yesterday but i will received any confirmation.my fee amount was deducted but not receive by college

[Oct 26, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sharvan27 on Oct 26, 2020

I am Sarvanan, completed my B.com (H) from Ramanujan College, Delhi University on 2017. But yet I haven't received my B.Com(H) Degree. whenever I tried to call my college admin office they give a nasty reply.

Its about 4 years gone.

I request you to please take action and make an arrangement to collect my Degree.

Birdie Sanidhya on Oct 22, 2020
                      My name is Sanidhya Singh
                      form no.[protected]
                      reference no.-107336/MAC/704/2
                      I have made a payment of Rs 11000 for admission in Maharaja Agrasen College of Delhi University and the balance deducted from my account had been twice without my consent.
                      Please look over the matter and resolve it as soon as possible

[Oct 22, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Bhai same here . Even my fees is paid three time
                      instead of once. Please tell me if your matter is resolved . And I am in KMC. SEE YOU SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Ushank Poddar on Oct 21, 2020
                        I am an ex-student of Delhi University who has failed second year and i have to take admission in third year as i have cleared my papers. But now as i am opening the link for November-December 2019 result, it shows that the link has expired. It is very important for me to find my results or else the readmission won’t be done and this is the last year for me to complete my graduation. Please help me reageding the same. It is an urgent request.

ushank.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 21, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pratimasaini on Oct 20, 2020
                          There are many people with typing error in marksheet and degree. This is pure absence of mind. Correcting that degree and marksheet costs us lots of money and time. University like this should at least do this basic thing with care.

[Oct 20, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi University — Printed another student name in my marksheet

Malikpriyanka on Oct 19, 2020
                            With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that there has been a mistake of my NAME, ENROLLMENT...

K pulong on Oct 19, 2020
                            During admission in DU money get deducted but payment get on processing when i was making payment from UPI . Bt after 3 days UPI says paymet has been successful bt college says that is not .

[Oct 19, 2020] Delhi University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi University — Application Fee paid twice

Deepak_Kumar870 on Oct 19, 2020
                              To Whom It May Concern,

I was filling my sister admission fee(Reference no :- 69083/GARGI/37/1 ) on 16 oct...