[Resolved] Real Data Jobs — Order cancellation

Snehankita Das on Apr 4, 2017
Kindly cancel the order placed on 4th April 2017 .I will not be able to accept the courier .The company seems to be fake.I don't want to apply for such jobs.So please don't send any membership package to my home as I am not interested and I am not going to pay for it.Hence kindly cancel the order.I request you all please don't make others fool by sending such mails.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2017

[Apr 04, 2017] Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Real Data Jobs Customer Care's response, Apr 05, 2017

We have already processed it. Since it's COD you can cancel at time of delivery.

For this simple basic issue please don't post as complaints
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to cancel the membership package having docket no RT[protected]IN as I have already requested.So please do the needful as I am not going to receive the order.
I to cancel the membership package having docket no RT[protected] as I have already requested.So please do the needful as I am not going to receive the order.
PLEASE, kindly do this help to me
email.id: teacher.selvi@gmail.com
contact no:[protected]
Pls cancel my membership package.am not interested to do this job.so pls cancel this
Dear Sir
Am registered the membership package, but i wont get right now.am not interested to do this job.so pls cancem my membership package and dont sent it to me.
Dear sir, I want to cancel my package RT[protected]IN as soon as possible. My Gmail I'd sushma77r.c.f@gmail.com
Please cancel my order
My num [protected]
My mail : dineshdeepu21@gmail.com
dineshdeepu's reply, Jun 2, 2017
Cancel my order
Please cancel my membership I don't want this membership I will not pay money my docket no is [protected]
Rutuuu's reply, Jul 4, 2017
Please reply
Please cancel my order ... Dont send the kit..just cancel
My id is khadepriya77@gmail.com...
Plz cancel my order..docket no is RT[protected]IN
please don't send the membership to me...
i am not interested in it...
please send me a msg on my email id after cancelling my membership on this site
I am sorry please cancel my membership package which I ordered by mistake. Please cancel my membership request as i am unable to pay the fees. I am very poor right now.I dont want to receive any package so dont send any package .I am not interested in doing such jobs now as i am doing degree there is no time for me hope you understand.i wont accept the order.
email: anupkotian18@gmail.com
contact no [protected]
docket no RT[protected]IN
Please cancel my membership order
Please cancel my membership request as i am unable to pay the fees i am very poor right now i have ordered it today my registering id is saravananbala503@gmail.com .i dont want to receive any package so dont send any package .i am not intrested in doing such jobs now due to shortage of time hope you understand.
Contact no-[protected]
Emaid-saravananbala503@gmail.com

Thnx
Hello I want to cancel my membership package I am not interested your job
Please cancel it