Redbus — booking cancellation and refund response

Kunal Moitra on Apr 26, 2018
Dear redbus team,
I find a mail stating my service ticket is closed with satisfactory answer, unfortunately i am yet to know my answer. Further please
Note i have been pillar to post to resolve the issue right from your customer service executive to the bus driver no one helped. I was
Surprised to get a reply from your service executive that even informing 24hrs prior of departure the ticket cancellation is not allowed.
More to add on my agony i have booked tickets for both my to and fro journey from kolkata to siliguri and return through redbus
Online services despite being costlier than the actual ticket if purchased directly from the counter.

I simply feel being cheated as despite informing my mistake of booking issue on dates and still travelling through redbus bookings
I was not helped with proper cancellation. If as per your policy you had stopped cancellation on booking of 26th april by
24th april 8.30pm then why did you allow bookings to happen even???

I appreciate to for go my loss but equally shall ensure that henceforth i shall never book my ticket online through redbus and neither
Allow any of my colleague to do so. Please check in my name that on average how many tickets i book through your portal. I understand
One customer like me makes no difference to you but i shall definitely work through all medias to inform my known's that they should avoid
Bookings through your portal.

Kunal.

[Apr 26, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2018
Hi Kunal,

Greetings from redBus !!!

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Kindly share your concern in detail along with the ticket id at blogsupport@redbus.in and we will look into it.

Team redBus
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - booking cancellation and refund response